It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just read that and thought wasn't even worth to share, lol, that's how bad it is.

MSM pls

It isn't for us. It's for normies. That it is in the NY Times is the interesting part.

Just a reminder: The CEO of New York Times, Mark Thompson, is the former head of BBC who helped cover up for the pedophile and necrophile Jimmy Savile.

Mark Thompson and Jimmy Savile

Noboby should be surprised if NYT becomes one of the loudest and most aggressive MSM voices against the Q phenomena, since the Q drops have lead many people to take a closer look into P-gate....

ETA: I also encourage people to read this piece about how NYT operates and which interests they really serve:

An Obituary of The New York Times

edit on 6-4-2018 by MostlyReading because: added info

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

A security researcher kicked off a United Airlines flight last month after tweeting about security vulnerabilities in its system had previously taken control of an airplane and caused it to briefly fly sideways, according to an application for a search warrant filed by an FBI agent.

Chris Roberts, a security researcher with One World Labs, told the FBI agent during an interview in February that he had hacked the in-flight entertainment system, or IFE, on an airplane and overwrote code on the plane's Thrust Management Computer while aboard the flight. He was able to issue a climb command and make the plane briefly change course, the document states.

"He stated that he thereby caused one of the airplane engines to climb resulting in a lateral or sideways movement of the plane during one of these flights," FBI Special Agent Mark Hurley wrote in his warrant application (.pdf). "He also stated that he used Vortex software after comprising/exploiting or 'hacking' the airplane's networks. He used the software to monitor traffic from the cockpit system."

Feds Say That Banned Researcher Commandeered a Plane - Wired from 2015

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: imthegoat

A security researcher kicked off a United Airlines flight last month after tweeting about security vulnerabilities in its system had previously taken control of an airplane and caused it to briefly fly sideways, according to an application for a search warrant filed by an FBI agent.

Chris Roberts, a security researcher with One World Labs, told the FBI agent during an interview in February that he had hacked the in-flight entertainment system, or IFE, on an airplane and overwrote code on the plane's Thrust Management Computer while aboard the flight. He was able to issue a climb command and make the plane briefly change course, the document states.

"He stated that he thereby caused one of the airplane engines to climb resulting in a lateral or sideways movement of the plane during one of these flights," FBI Special Agent Mark Hurley wrote in his warrant application (.pdf). "He also stated that he used Vortex software after comprising/exploiting or 'hacking' the airplane's networks. He used the software to monitor traffic from the cockpit system."

Feds Say That Banned Researcher Commandeered a Plane - Wired from 2015

That's the one. I wanted to say one of them was a demonstration at Defcon, and he was approached shortly after by agents. I wish my memory weren't so cloudy.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Recent Q post #1039 links to this article.

www.nytimes.com...

He says, "Would you believe the NYT called the White House prior to publishing"?

Are these points in the article accurate:

In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.
One twist, however, makes QAnon unusual. Conspiracy theories are usually about evil cabals manipulating world events. QAnon, by contrast, is a conspiracy theory in which the good guys — in this case, Trump and his allies — are in charge. It’s a dream of power rather than a bitter alibi for victimhood. It seems designed to cope with the cognitive dissonance caused by the gap between Trump as his faithful followers like to imagine him, and Trump as he is.
Barr, for example, retweeted a QAnon post arguing that conservative criticism of the omnibus spending bill, legislation many on the right deplored, was shortsighted. In releasing funds to the military, it said, the bill would set off a climactic series of events: “Swamp drain begins, military seizes TRILLIONS in cabal assets, returning them to the people.” An inspector general report would then reveal the establishment’s unspeakable crimes, after which “the strings will be cut from the propaganda machine and people will stop falling for the garbage MSM,” or mainstream media. Trump, and those who believe in him, would be vindicated.

link   

originally posted by: JasonTesla
Hello Qsters. I've been lurking in these threads since about page 12 of the original post. I finally decided that I would post just to say thank you for all the research and information that has been shared. All my life I have felt as if things were not right in the world which much of my life has caused me to feel something wasn't quite right with me. I've lurked for a while on different forums because I really never thought I fit in with the crowd and very rarely have posted.

This thread and the wide range of different personalities, ideas, and comradery have been a blessing to me. I have come to realize that in many ways I am not alone...I am coming out of the shadows to contribute where I can. Thanks to all the great posters on this thread and let's keep up the solid work to help take back this world!!!

Good to have you aboard! Do try the buffet! ;o)

link   

www.nytimes.com...

He says, "Would you believe the NYT called the White House prior to publishing"?

FYI: Posts #1040 and #1041 have been added to: qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

MSM buried PG and branded every person who dared to speak about it as a lunatic. F#ck the MSM and f#ck the NYT. They are all garbage.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think we're getting closer to the final chapter. We'll know for sure then. But signs have been pointing in that direction. Latest example: Mueller's team "interrogates" Russian oligarchs. Shortly thereafter, the Trump Administration hits them with financial sanctions, including freezing their U.S. assets.
Ref: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Personally, I'm a bit taken aback by Q highlighting the NYT article in his most recent posts.
What would be Q's purpose in so doing?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Personally, I'm a bit taken aback by Q highlighting the NYT article in his most recent posts.

There must be something of note there.... or will be notable at some point in the future.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The articles that are Anti-Q have all one thing in common. They debunk not only Q but also shove in that trafficking and pedophelia is not an issue we should concern ourselves with. These people are stupid.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

There must be something of note there.... or will be notable at some point in the future.

I could be wrong...but it smacks of pride.
I felt the same when Rosanne's success was touted by Q a week ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
More damage control. They are not concerned about your personal privacy and safety. They are just mad they got caught. Zuckerberg announces new Facebook measures to improve political ad transparency

Now Facebook is requiring all advertisers who run political ads on its platform to be verified. All users who manage large pages, political or not, must also be verified.

“This will make it much harder for people to run pages using fake accounts, or to grow virally and spread misinformation or divisive content that way,” Zuckerberg explained.

The Facebook CEO said his company would hire more people to make sure verifications were completed before the 2018 midterm elections.

Fake accounts were used during the 2016 presidential campaign to run political pages that garnered hundreds of thousands of followers and spread misinformation through posts and political ads.

Facebook disclosed last year that the Kremlin-linked troll group, the Internet Research Agency, purchase $100,000 in political advertisements on its platform and created fake accounts that ran pages like “Heart of Texas” and “BlackmattersUS” which they used to incite social divisions.

edit on 6-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
All for a LARP, right? If you haven't realized by now that they feel threatened by us you haven't paid enough attention. QT2810C

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well, the NYT and the opinion piece does have a comment section. A good place for Q reseachers/followers to make their voices heard too, in an environment that is filled to the brim with "normies" who are often more than willing to believe whatever narrative ("crazy alt right racist Trumpeter Q conspiracy theorists!!!!") the MSM corps are trying to establish.

Maybe Q wouldn't mind people doing a bit of commenting and push back against the inevitable ridicule and bashing in the MSM? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Someone with a Twitter account should ask the author of the article if the NYT actually did contact the White House prior to publishing.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So now they're going to label this as a FPS on multiplay level?

Page 34pls

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
All for a LARP, right? If you haven't realized by now that they feel threatened by us you haven't paid enough attention. QT2810C

Isn't that Special?!?!

Liken us to ISIS.

......but it's a big joke. Hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well one thing is for 100% sure that Q is not a basement dwelling larper. It's too bad that "normies" haven't seen the first thread on this topic proving it. That's the main thing I was concerned about at first, but when you learn that we aren't dealing with an Internet larping troll, it gets real interesting, real quick.

It's that first step that's the most difficult, and it's also why we often see this topic being ridiculed.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Tat,

The article should have been a bigger hit piece, in fact, to me it wreaks of insecurity at least at some level. For you and us here, Q is a thing that puts a system of vision clarity on the world's underbelly and for those who have followed too, for most it is nothing - though sky says in his travels he's seen Q t-shirts in airports so that's something: Q branding hitting the streets.

I get the sense that Q is pointing here to say, in essence, "the effort has reached a point where the NYT has to admit it is a thing, even if to debunk". The debunk effort in the lauded "newspaper of record" is rather pathetic in that the effort to present "both sides" leaves a problem that glares in the piece: the Q is something you learn to feel, not a thing you read a Cliff's Notes summery and say "oh I got it."

Q sequence now is interesting to me. 5 months, probably 40 millionish connected (all idiots of course) means it is a story. If you debunk you draw attention, attracting more energy, if you don't debunk you fail to try and control the narrative. What we see here is the brilliance of the Q process: what is the narrative to control?

Read the NY Times piece as a follower and it's a joke, an ill informed person who just plugged the polarity program for "dems vs repubs on trade" and replaced it with Q.

The Q effort defies a controllable opposition narrative, the only one is "ha, prove it" "ha, conspiracy kids at it again" "ha, idiots...." which we see here.

The reason for this is so classic, all other "opposition narratives" have been born from the controllers - they create all polarity points, Q was not born from them and has no "built-in" opposite.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join