It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

exactly

multiple layers of possible corruption and manipulation and people are going to "trust" who and what best fits their prefered agenda
edit on 21-4-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It occurs to me that we delve into the HRC or Podesta emails on an email by email case.

It will be interesting to view the emails in Q-Wiki by doing a search By Email Address, thus getting a view of what an individual has been involved in over time.

This may help give a more 3 dimensional view of people's involvement in the overall swamp rather than one subject.
edit on 21-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
CALL TO ACTION: LOCK AND LOAD. PREPARE TO FIRE!

Message #1232 at: qanon.pub...

Apr 21 2018 14:10:43 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b7a0ab 1133332 NEW
What will next week hold?
MOAB.
Q

Apr 21 2018 14:15:51 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b7a0ab 1133464 NEW
>>1133332
Fire up those Memes!
Please stand by.
On the clock.
Ready to play?
MOAB incoming.
Q

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yeah. Anyone sitting around on secret video evidence of a crime should release it before this technology gets out of hand. Would be so inconvenient if it only comes out in the new era of fakeness!

Maybe it could actually lead to a better world, if people learn to distrust any media from sources they can't personally verify. But that might be wishful thinking. It's totally counter-intuitive not to believe what you see with your own eyes.

And imagine kids born into and growing up in a world like that. So weird. Video footage will be no more reliable than cartoons to them, sort of a return to how the world was in the old days before mass media. Unless governments or corporations really take control of the internet and only show approved content. But that would only work in a totalitarian society.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Spelling mistake in Q Post #1210?

Apr 21 2018 12:28:51 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f49c4b 1131741 NEW
Yesterday.
Maggie showed w/ Hussein.
Points outlined.
POTUS - “Wendy.”
Today.
POTUS - “Maggie” focus.
Confirmation?
Coincidence?
Learn our comms.
Q

Bold emphasis mine - should be shown rather than showed?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Mother
Of
All
Booms
?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Advanced technology only is further domestication and oppression with the illusion of "being freer" and "advanced civilisations" etc

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Mother
Of
All
Booms
?

YES, but not military. Most likely related to criminal charges against some high-visibility person, or people, here in the USA.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Either way, Maggie has been OUTED. She won a big award for reporting FAKE NEWS for the New York Times this year.

Maggie Haberman Busted: twitter.com...

Maggie Haberman BIO:

Maggie Haberman is a White House correspondent. She joined The New York Times in February 2015 as a campaign correspondent and was part of a team that won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for national reporting on Donald Trump team's connections with Russia. Previously, Ms. Haberman worked as a political reporter at Politico, from 2010 to 2015, and at other publications, including The New York Post and The New York Daily News.
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 4/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Indonesian ISIS supporters circulated posters online warning that Satan is behind the American financial system as well as media and entertainment, threatening to attack a handful of entities.

The first poster, telling adherents to “think smart,” shows a devilish figure looming over several icons in flames: the United Nations, the Federal Reserve, Universal Studios Hollywood, CNN, NATO Allied Command Transformation and NASA, along with the reverse of the Great Seal on the U.S. dollar bill.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

One of those situations where the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. Can't say they're wrong though. It all boils down to the same black goo, as most Islamists are ignorant to the fact that they live under the same, indirect satanic rule (making them controlled opposition).

edit on 21-4-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be news on Andy McCabe and the DOJ deciding
to prosecute. I sure hope so....why go to all of the
trouble to write him up in the IG report, fire him
and then let him go?

Does anyone know, does this decision rest on Sessions?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If I'm understanding this correctly, Q is saying that Maggie Haberman is the grown up version of the little girl depicted with Obama? and further that her pet name was Wendy?

If so, then Trump's tweet afterwards re: Maggie provides unequivocal authentication that Q's with Trump.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I'm not concerned. If a bad video comes out showing bad, known people doing bad things, and the MSM tries to call it fake, it can be authenticated to be real.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's what I meant, I agree. Right now it can authenticated, but maybe not in the future. Maybe I was being a bit alarmist though, I think it'll take several years at least to get to that point.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The legal standard for admissibility of video or film etc into court, visual evidence, it's that someone is sworn who can "authenticate" it. Usually that means the person who created the image, but now-a-days the line is blurred with speed cameras and different laws in different countries.

I am no expert.

edit on 21-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: moreover, "evidence" seized by police is obviously admissible, a doctrine of "self-authentication". I am no expert

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Possible coup attempt going down in Saudi Arabia now.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Of course there is. Crown Prince Bin Salman has been taking down the oppressive satanic cult piece by piece. They'll attempt the same with Trump and anyone else opposed to these pedo-psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I thought people didn't like Saudi Arabia...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No.
Toy drone got too close to palace.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maggie showED w/ Hussein.

anagram fun: "Demagogue wish she wins."

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join