It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

After 8 hours searching for one post to make a point,....

In future my friend, if you are making a point to cranky, the need to cite is not required. Especially on a topic of this nature - i trust you

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
Hannity is all over it on his radio show.
Supposedly Trey Gowdey and someone else are dropping a letter also

And CNN is full bore Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen. Stormy's attorney has been on the network for over 30 minutes straight now. He and Wolf Blister are brainstorming potential crimes that will get Donald Trump's goose cooked.

I guess that subject is more important than North Korea, or Syria, or 1/2 Obama Admin facing indictments.

These people are too stupid to understand that the best way to lower Trumps approval ratings is if CNN would start talking positively about him.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OK, I took a quick peek and posted in a hurry before heading out.

I'm not making my [V] posts lightly. I do what i have too in the grand scheme of things and i never ever want all this sh!t to come to pass in the first place.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why has no one pounced on @GA's outing himself? W=GA, for those in the know.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There's a lot of "A-List" politicians who expected to go to the wedding of the year, only to be told "There is no A-list for politicians"!

I would imagine this puts a lot more Commonwealth country leaders' noses out than Americans.

Interesting timing though as Harry has just been named Commonwealth Youth Ambassador

Prince Harry has been appointed a Commonwealth Youth Ambassador by the Queen, but it is unusual for someone not yet married into the Royal Family to be included in a high-profile summit like CHOGM.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

To be fair Cranky I was trying to remake Greenanon's point to myself - I needed to re-read his crumb.

My bad wording re point.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
Hannity is all over it on his radio show.
Supposedly Trey Gowdey and someone else are dropping a letter also

And CNN is full bore Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen. Stormy's attorney has been on the network for over 30 minutes straight now. He and Wolf Blister are brainstorming potential crimes that will get Donald Trump's goose cooked.

I guess that subject is more important than North Korea, or Syria, or 1/2 Obama Admin facing indictments.

These people are too stupid to understand that the best way to lower Trumps approval ratings is if CNN would start talking positively about him.

Can you explain that to me? Anybody still watching cnn has a raging case of tds or is in the airport.

CNN changing their position on trump will just get those viewers to change the channel to one of 5 others feeding them constant trump hate.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
April Showers

When you send thousands of FOIA requests, you are bound to get some very weird responses from time to time. Recently, we here at MuckRock had one of our most bizarre gets yet - Washington State Fusion Center’s accidental release of records on the effects of remote mind control.

Homeland Security accidentally releases records on remote mind control

ZIP: Download

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I don't understand why no news outlets are pointing out that the E-fit of her threatener is her husband?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Cnn says 65% of revenue comes from cable and dish providers. They made it known that not watching, does not hurt them.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: eisegesis

That was sure weird ? We've seen that technology with robots , but how could they do this unless Barry was involved in making this video ? Is this more conditioning to not believe what tapes or videos may come to light ?

No, that one is an obvious fake.
But that technology has been public knowledge for 2 years or so now. You just need a few short clips and you can make a video of anyone saying anything.

I looked at this earlier and totally agree. BTW, My computer knowledge has waned over the years but you can see. Mouth movements are limited and some words do not sound like his pronunciation.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Brain not working today, or i've missed something. I'd be very grateful for an explanatory PM

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I don't understand why no news outlets are pointing out that the E-fit of her threatener is her husband?

Really, it's not like she hasn't been arrested for violently attacking and abusing him in the past.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Looks like it works best on women. Hillary was an early guinea Pig?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Really, it's not like she hasn't been arrested for violently attacking and abusing him in the past.

I still think it's all a ruse and SD is in on it. It took anons only a few minutes to match her sketch with her ex-husband.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So a few days ago someone posted that creepy " I, Pet Goat " video and I didn't watch it at the time. I had seen it years ago, lol, yeah, yeah, Matt showed me this too, we spent hours trying to figure it out....I really didn't want to watch it again, but for some reason this pops up in my video choices today, probably in relation to the 4-20 connection.

The dude that's analyzing it makes some pretty interesting observations in the 1st 5 min. of the video, he points out that Trump was predicted to be POTUS in this video made in 2012 ? It's pretty compelling actually, but it's a horrible message / conclusion he comes to at the end. Let's just say I'll be very happy when we pass 4-20 !

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Solution is simple:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I still think it's all a ruse and SD is in on it. It took anons only a few minutes to match her sketch with her ex-husband.

I actually agree.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hmm someone is desperate to cause a distraction. 640 pounds of high explosives stolen in Pennsylvania; ATF offers reward

Authorities in Pennsylvania were searching Wednesday for more than 640 pounds of high explosives that were reportedly stolen over the weekend from a work site in Lancaster County.

The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information that leads to the recovery.

A contracting company reported the theft Monday, the Lebanon Daily News reported. The missing explosives include 640 pounds of dynamite and 400 blasting caps, the report said. A blasting cap is used to trigger an explosive device.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

That was sure weird ? We've seen that technology with robots , but how could they do this unless Barry was involved in making this video ? Is this more conditioning to not believe what tapes or videos may come to light ?

They're able to edit video in real time. Look up Face2Face on youtube.

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join