It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As I mentioned before and I'm looking with other eyes to what I see.

I refer to Q's post :

The why ?
The where?

People have to choose for themselves if its pareidolia or not , for me they are clear enough!

Also, I singled out the one statue in front of the building and run it through google images and the only reply I got was this..

Google search image

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded

Eleven GOP members of Congress led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) have written a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Attorney John Huber, and FBI Director Christopher Wray - asking them to investigate former FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and others - including FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, for a laundry list of potential crimes surrounding the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Recall that Sessions paired special prosecutor John Huber with DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz - falling short of a second Special Counsel, but empowering Horowitz to fully investigate allegations of FBI FISA abuse with subpoena power and other methods he was

Just quoting this so that its reposted on this page.

Its been happening. It is happening. It will continue to happen.

#LockHerUp

#DeepStateInPanic

#Qanon

#Pedovores

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It's a battle against evil. In movies, the good guys win?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

NOKO FROM NASA:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

NOKO FROM NASA:

So they do border their country with lights! To see missiles coming maybe?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why is lighting more important for military than for commercial and industrial buildings?

Traditionally a military base would use light sparingly to avoid making it too easy for the enemy to bomb. These days I guess many missiles don't need light to know where to hit, but it would make sense to hide from satellites. There's no reason to light up a nuclear facility like a circus.

Of course they'd need light for perimeter defense. That probably lights up the ground a lot, search lights and just fixed streetlights. But not nearly as much as even a smallish city with a ton of streets plus a lot of wasteful lighting for commercial purposes.

Military = let's hide from the enemy you guys, hope we don't blow up
Commerce = look here, buy this!

People living in a military base or working in a factory use light efficiently, because they're all sitting around in the same place. A large number of active duty military actually reduces light, because they aren't going to the movies or bars, or sitting at home reading with individual lights on and shining out the window on their lawns, reflecting into space.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

For starters, I never said "more important" secondly, the people stationed their need to see and function.

As an electrician I know how easy it is to carry electricity fairly cheaply. They have nukes so producing energy isn't very difficult for them. What's so difficult to understand about all this? Why would they willing leave their people in the dark? Including their military men.

I already said I don't necessarily believe a random person who told me they weren't oppressed, I'm not going to change my mind from a poster on ATS either.

The cognitive dissonance regarding NK is scary.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Today we have these stealthy low level flying drones with light absorbing paint

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well you wrote "let alone military installations", I thought that meant lighting was more important for them? But I guess not. So you agree that lighting is less important for military installations?

Anyways, who said they are left in the dark? I already said the military have light. They have lights in NK, just not as many. In developed nations we use so much more light than is really necessary to get by. Electrical lighting is not an on/off thing, heh.

And keep in mind that something that is cheap for you is not cheap for all people in the world.

Not sure what's scare about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Well you wrote "let alone military installations", I thought that meant lighting was more important for them? But I guess not. So you agree that lighting is less important for military installations?

Anyways, who said they are left in the dark? I already said the military have light. They have lights in NK, just not as many. In developed nations we use so much more light than is really necessary to get by. Electrical lighting is not an on/off thing, heh.

And keep in mind that something that is cheap for you is not cheap for all people in the world.

Not sure what's scare about it.

Cool, So than you know and knowing is half the battle. Good for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Are you being 100% serious about those pictures?

Somthing is not right.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

look the originals and you see..

I did some contrast enhancements nothing more that's what you probably noticed..

edit on 0b46America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 16:20:46 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 16:20:46 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
As I mentioned before and I'm looking with other eyes to what I see.

I refer to Q's post :

The why ?
The where?

People have to choose for themselves if its pareidolia or not , for me they are clear enough!

Also, I singled out the one statue in front of the building and run it through google images and the only reply I got was this..

Google search image

Maybe I've missed it, but have we found the location of those two photos?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Why would you use a grainy little picture with the palms mixing in with the sculpture?

Here is a clearer image for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's what I was looking for

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Trust the plan. I must admit I was getting a little antsy

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hannity is all over it on his radio show.

Supposedly Trey Gowdey and someone else are dropping a letter also
edit on 18-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
While I can't say this is what the lights off in North Korea means, I was stationed at Camp Casey, Korea (Republic of Korea) from July 1983 to July 1984. Camp Casey is mainly a 2nd Infantry base (although I was not part of the 2nd ID)... but that's not important here.

The point is, back then The Republic of Korea (South Korea) had civilian drills nearly every month as a sort of preparation/practice for an attack from the North. Have the citizens go to the bunkers (or whatever), but IIRC there would be a "blackout drill" twice a year where the entire population would shut off their lights, TV's, streetlights, etc. and the country would literally go dark. It was kind of a cool thing to see as well! I worked in communications (satellite/microwave relay station), so we were on a hill overlooking the little town of Dongducheon about 10 miles south of the DMZ and we would watch as everything went black.

I don't know if this is what the North is doing or not, but just a comment from someone who actually lived in Korea for a year.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

And CNN is full bore Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen. Stormy's attorney has been on the network for over 30 minutes straight now. He and Wolf Blister are brainstorming potential crimes that will get Donald Trump's goose cooked.

I guess that subject is more important than North Korea, or Syria, or 1/2 Obama Admin facing indictments.

edit on 4/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon

And CNN is full bore Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen. Stormy's attorney has been on the network for over 30 minutes straight now. He and Wolf Blister are brainstorming potential crimes that will get Donald Trump's goose cooked.

I guess that subject is more important than North Korea, or Syria, or 1/2 Obama Admin facing indictments.

Did Wolfie report on Pompeo going to NoKo?

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join