It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Elostone

But they can get them better stuff. Just ask Al Qaeda.

Perhaps they just did...in PA.

Besides, they didn't need nukes for Waco
or Oklahoma City
or for Deepwater Horizon
or Colombine....
All happened during the Feast of Moloch

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I'll compromise to both questions... with "If" being asked before "Why".

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You made me google the date and it turns out the Siege of Boston, which started the American Revolution started on April 19. Americans are all the children of Moloch, except for the illegals of course.

Other notes of Interest:
Bay of Pigs
Apollo 16 lands on the moon (if you believe that stuff)
First female driver in history to win an Indy car race. (there has got to be evil forces there)
Hitler's B-Day
Mike Portnoy's B-Day
and it is 420 day

I'm torn.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'll compromise to both questions... with "If" being asked before "Why".

Makes sense but "if" comes back negative then the "why" is moot.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You made me google the date and it turns out the Siege of Boston, which started the American Revolution started on April 19. Americans are all the children of Moloch, except for the illegals of course.

Nvm

edit on 4181818 by Elostone because: Not going to legitimize such a ridiculous comment with a response.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
Nvm

To be fair, it is as legit as tying any other act on that date to Moloch.

I thought making a tongue in cheek comment was a better approach but this is a tough crowd.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Educate yourself on what the ritual is about.
The primary feature of the Feast of Moloch is the slaughter of innocents, the ritual sacrifice of children in his name.
The children of Waco
The children in the daycare center at the Murrah bldg in OK City
The children of Columbine
Etc, etc, etc
Not really something to joke about

edit on 4181818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HERE is one thing you can be certain is true about what we hear about NK:

I'd have no problem viewing that picture skeptically. It looks photoshopped. Otherwise it would be very strange indeed. I couldn't imagine any country (including the Kim Dynasty) ringing their country in lights and nowhere else.

edit on 18-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

hahaha good one

That must be a REALLLY long, SUPER bright rope light!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Not really something to joke about

Maybe not to you but I have no problem joking about it.

Also, young men died during the revolutionary war so who is to say it didn't fit your requirement for innocent blood?

Of course you could just prefer to only connect the convenient dots.
edit on 18-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd have no problem viewing that picture skeptically. It looks photoshopped. Otherwise it would be very strange indeed. I couldn't imagine any country (including the Kim Dynasty) ringing their country in lights and nowhere else.

It's not totally unbelievable, look at sat pictures of the US at night, lots of areas seemingly blacked out. It's not that there isn't any lights on, just not enough to make it visible.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fire in the Skies.
Save the others.
Leave me behind.
[V]

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Lynch And McCabe; Rosenstein Recusal Demanded

Eleven GOP members of Congress led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) have written a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Attorney John Huber, and FBI Director Christopher Wray - asking them to investigate former FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and others - including FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, for a laundry list of potential crimes surrounding the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Recall that Sessions paired special prosecutor John Huber with DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz - falling short of a second Special Counsel, but empowering Horowitz to fully investigate allegations of FBI FISA abuse with subpoena power and other methods he was

edit on 18-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm not trying to connect any dots.
I just found your comment in the previous post about all Americans being the children of Moloch offensive, absurd and not worthy of response.

This is becoming tiresome and I have better things to attend to than this conversation with you.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm not trying to connect any dots. I just found your comment in the previous post about all Americans being the children of Moloch offensive, absurd and not worthy of response.

Probably because it went over your head.

Not everything that happens on or around April 20 is tied to Moloch. You making a list of things that you think shows connections to Moloch is dot connecting.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

It's not totally unbelievable, look at sat pictures of the US at night, lots of areas seemingly blacked out. It's not that there isn't any lights on, just not enough to make it visible.

Right. So if I remember correctly NK has a standing army of under seven million . They even have nuclear weapons. Lighting is important for even commercial/industrial buildings let alone military installations. I guess with 25 million people living in a area the size of Pennsylvania which has half the population, they lack hospitals and cities?

Like I said before, especially with a topic TAT alluded to regarding electricity/lighting. That is a bit suspect to me and genuinely hard to believe, double so because I'm an electrician with heavy focus on Commercial/Industrial lighting.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

One of the things I do to make money is buy storage units at online lien auctions and then turn around and sell what I find. Not too long ago a unit came up for auction that totally baffled me until I saw a second unit a month or so later. The first unit that tickled my curiosity was a unit full of around 2 dozen palletized sets of boxes. They were all boxes that had been purchased at Home Depot, then stacked onto pallets, and secured with orange stretch wrap. Each of the boxes were individually labelled, but due to the resolution of the photos and distortion caused by the stretch wrap, I was unable to read what the labels said. The unit ended up going for somewhere of $3k and was well beyond what my curiosity was going to spend and so I forgot about it.

Well, a month later another unit comes up for sale. This time, it's one pallet of boxes done in the exact same way as the previous one only the stretch wrap had been torn off and one of the boxes contents spilled out onto the ground. It was all non perishable foodstuffs, clothing, toiletries, etc. and it was supposed to have gone to Puerto Rico.

I am almost certain that previous storage unit was full of the same thing.

How or why this happened is beyond me, but it has a stink to it to me.

a reply to: Rosinitiate

NASA's APOD
edit on 18-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: extra

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's a shame. I wonder what happened to prevent the thief from coming back for his loot.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I get it. NASA has already acknowledged they have photoshopped their images. They have the technology and means to do so. Like I said, grain of salt.

I've never been there but I know they are one of the West's favorite Boogeyman. I know there are people who've been there who've said they're not repressed. Who to believe? A random person I don't know or government agencies and private companies whom I don't trust? I'll just go with, "see it to believe it".

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Right. So if I remember correctly NK has a standing army of under seven million . They even have nuclear weapons. Lighting is important for even commercial/industrial buildings let alone military installations. I guess with 25 million people living in a area the size of Pennsylvania which has half the population, they lack hospitals and cities?

Like I said before, especially with a topic TAT alluded to regarding electricity/lighting. That is a bit suspect to me and genuinely hard to believe, double so because I'm an electrician with heavy focus on Commercial/Industrial lighting.

No I completely understand, and agree with your points. I was just saying it's not entirely inconceivable. The picture in question is odd I might add, considering theres some on Google that are exactly the same but with no lights showing.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join