It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here's the strange interview with the woman who claims NK is healthy and happy:

ilovemyfreedom.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The GUT

Your TDS has reduced you these days to bitter one or two-liners with little substance.

It's easy to be obvious.
Some have trouble with subtlety.
Trump is a bonehead.

And your posts are worthless as a fart in the wind.
Line 2
Line 3
and Line 4 because I feel like it.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just saw a graphic on the television showing somebody is being sent to the Department of Justice as a criminal referral. Who is it?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't know about that. Why would they make it so hard to travel the country if everyone was super happy and healthy? What are they hiding, and why won't they let people leave? That's a huge red flag in my book, whether you believe it's run by CIA or the Kim's or China.

We know people have gone on tours there, accompanied by guards. You can't see much of the normal people, so it's hard to say how they are doing, but you can definitely see that it's a bizarre and highly controlled place. You can tell they've been isolated for a long time, modern culture confuses them.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I've seen photographs taken where they accuse him or his father of having these camps where they do the most horrible things to children.

Could be propaganda of course until proven more directly but there are people who escaped telling the same.

She could belonging to the whole p agenda?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

I don't know about that. Why would they make it so hard to travel the country if everyone was super happy and healthy? What are they hiding, and why won't they let people leave? That's a huge red flag in my book, whether you believe it's run by CIA or the Kim's or China.

We know people have gone on tours there, accompanied by guards. You can't see much of the normal people, so it's hard to say how they are doing, but you can definitely see that it's a bizarre and highly controlled place. You can tell they've been isolated for a long time, modern culture confuses them.

Maybe that's what we're supposed to believe? Really, who knows?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It's absolutely true, people start making connections.

But will Kim grand freedom to those in prison while the talks are over or will the country free itself?

I don't even know what's really going on inside NK. There was a bizarre interview on Tucker Carlso last month with an expert who travels to NK a lot and she was claiming the citizens were not being oppressed. They were healthy and walking around freely. In usual fashion Tucker was challenging her, laughing, setting off her buttons and she kept accusing Tucker of telling lies. It was so weird but it really got me thinking.

I'm not sure NK is actually starving and under a repressive regime. Who believes the news anymore?

You have to remember: almost every bit of "news" we hear about North Korea is South Korean propaganda. Without some kind of outside confirmation, I wouldn't take it for granted that all those execution actually happened. Or that the people executed ever existed in the first place.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It's possible to question anything. I definitely think what we hear could be exaggerated. On the other hand it could be understated too. They torture people in other countries as well so I don't see why not in North Korea.

But yeah, the situation over there probably is not as surrealistically evil as it sometimes seems to us. Not like Mexico is full of gang murderers either, most of the people live somewhat normal lives. (And this is not a hidden statement against Trump, I support border control.)

NK is still a horrible, #ty place though if you ask me. That doesn't mean Trump shouldn't cooperate with them a bit if he can get them to disarm. Just theoretically speaking, we'll see how it goes. So many variables here.

I don't know what we're supposed to think but just because we're supposed to think something doesn't mean it can't be true as well.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't think it's possible to keep the border locked like that without executing people every now and then.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's the strange interview with the woman who claims NK is healthy and happy:

ilovemyfreedom.org...

What we are told about NK is almost certainly a lie. Just about everything we've been told historically is a lie. If you can't confirm something for yourself best to view it very skepticaly.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
HERE is one thing you can be certain is true about what we hear about NK:

edit on 18-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's easy to know where Kim lives I suppose?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Assistant Chief Constable Marcus Beale dismissed without notice

Mr Beale left several classified documents in the boot of his car on 10 May 2017 and only realised they were missing five days later.

The documents included top secret minutes of a meeting of the Executive Liaison Group, which passes on intelligence of major covert terror investigations to police forces, as well as highly sensitive information about a high-profile investigation.

edit on 18-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ETA - UPDATE - Well that's weird! I know Greenanon left ATS but i'm a bit surprised I can't find him using a member search. Does this mean his posts have been removed too? Also I've tried a search of ATS using "Greenanon" and it won't allow me to kick off the search (search button whited out and doesn't accept click).

Anyone else experiencing search problems?

No problems for me.

Greenanon posts

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks J&C... your link makes things much easier!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have always thought NK was some sort of fake set up. Never could be sure exactly what.

I used to imagine it was held in waiting if a war was needed. Like if the deepstate had to pull out of all the middle east bs.

When Trump got elected I was sure they were going to force a war with NK to increase Trump's approval rating and they had it waiting for someone just like him.

That was when I was sure he was just another puppet and a puppet of the worse kind. Seems it may be the exact opposite.

I think, in a way, NK was just waiting if (they) needed a war but I didn't realize all that was going on there in the meantime.

What reason could they have for even keeping electricity from people? They could very easily produce their own or purchase it. The country has enough money.

It just makes me ill to imagine the repression there, and likely in all the places in the world, Is actually created and continued by the evil ones in this world.

It's stomach turning.
edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's GrandFatherQ

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Hit him up on Twitter.
he is exhausting to converse with.
Pretty funny though

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
These thoughts also bring up the subject of Puerto Rico in my mind.

I couldnt understand why Trump wouldn't have supported more aid for them after the hurricane.

They are geographically very close to the virgin islands. I wonder if it might be a massive hub for the derpstate and human trafficking.

Worth some digging I think.

Eta:

Puerto Rico: Human trafficking not recognized as a crime on island

latinalista.com...

Oh ya. Its a friggin derpstate paradise.
edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: Adding to post

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

There was an early post by Greenanon on an earlier part of this thread where he was replying to a concern I showed with dealing with the "dark side" face to face.

His response went something along the lines of "You would be surprised how much they fear that. Your light can literally send a blast of energy that disarms them".

I'll look up the post and link it as edit but for now:

What if the Booms refer to the growth in the awakening ( read enlightenment).

Did the first Booms come around the time we found out we had hit 20 million followers?

Aren't we now being told we've hit 40 million?

I know every time I've read the posts with Boom in I've physically felt Something akin to blasting out some kind of EMP from my heart. Also I can't seem to say Boom to myself in short form and low key... it always comes out now as "BBBOOOOOOOOOM".

In short, could the Booms be causing some kind of test of our power as we grow in strength?

ETA - UPDATE - Well that's weird! I know Greenanon left ATS but i'm a bit surprised I can't find him using a member search. Does this mean his posts have been removed too? Also I've tried a search of ATS using "Greenanon" and it won't allow me to kick off the search (search button whited out and doesn't accept click).

Anyone else experiencing search problems?

Rel, you are spot on. Multiple meanings, always, it is by design as the entire planet population is not one person with one perspective. The biggest point of this process can be summed up in your profound statement: " I know every time I've read the posts with Boom in I've physically felt Something akin to blasting out some kind of EMP from my heart. Also I can't seem to say Boom to myself in short form and low key... it always comes out now as "BBBOOOOOOOOOM"."

I would suggest as the archiver here, your feeling on this, which is as I have said the point, is probably evolving quickly.

As for @GA, he is very correct of course - god help me if I contradict him. We censor ourselves, partly for the experience, partly out of fear, partly because we forgot how to deal with them - complicated. Yes, they are incomplete, so they fear the complete - us, and our returning light.

Not my territory but I figured they purged our friends posts

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Boom mysterious dust cloud Iran?

edit on 0b50America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 10:28:50 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 10:28:50 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join