It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Strike Package 111V-B.

A strike package is a group of aircraft with different capabilities that are launched together to perform a single attack mission. It is a combined arms effort in the air. 
Wikipedia

The F-111 was replaced in USAF service by the F-15E Strike Eagle for medium-range precision strike missions, while the supersonic bomber role has been assumed by the B-1B Lancer.
General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark

Bonus Q trivia

The Package Q Airstrike was the largest airstrike of the Persian Gulf War,[4] and the largest strike of F-16s in military history. Many aircraft including the F-117 were used to attack targets in Baghdad, which was the most heavily defended area of Iraq. The same target was hit several times by F-117, and the last package consisted of 17 F-111F on the 19th day of the war.

The main target of the strike was the Tuwaitha Nuclear Research Center near Baghdad, 
Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Sure.
That's what they want you to think.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I wonder if Dennis rodman could be working for the CIA?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Is that the good or the bad CIA, can never be sure with Q believers

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I leave that up to you I'm only throwing out the question

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
New padded cells in Gitmo.

Source

Can only imagine WHO will be "sent" there !!

bwaaaahahaha

😎😁

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just want to add some oddities of SW incident I've noticed.

Damage is only to intake nacelle 18" to 24" in front of turbine blades - no way blade failure caused nacelle damage IMHO

CFM-56 is not known to fail intake nacelle due intake suction.

Photos show no penetration of engine casing at fan blade area at all - should be at least fist sized hole or larger - no sign that in photos.

Broken window is at trailing edge of main wing - likely 16' or more back from intake shroud.

Anyway enough questionable anomalies here even without Q drops to question the mechanics of the incident without resorting to external causes.

Do I need to be worried about this? Some of my close friends are flight attendants here in Dallas, two of them with SouthWest.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have lurked around these parts for years yet never seen you in these threads before now. so may i ask what brings the legend that is phage to these deep dark corners of ats? and welcome btw..

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I wonder if Dennis rodman could be working for the CIA?

I posted a while back (thread 3, I believe) that Rodman went to NK and gave Kim Jong Un "The Art of the Deal" book. He also told reporters "ain't no one got their hand on the red button." (paraphrasing here)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Sorry missed that one my bad..

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Future proves past. Future proves Q.

Kim went silent and peaceful months ago. The deal was made months ago.

What comes next is merely posturing for a media that is way behind.

I have to admit that pushes back some skepticism. If this deal goes through, I'll buy a Q t-shirt and wear it on my next trip.

There is a magic moment in here we should not miss. At the Galactic Peace Prize press conference, Dennis "the worm" Rodman will be present. Presumably he handed Kim the Q cypher key code with the now legendary copy of the Art of the Deal on his visit. Dennis Rodman the statesman

I missed this post, sorry. It's funny, though; I posted way back in thread 3 (I think) about Rodman going to NK and handing Kim the book. Didn't get much traction and no none really thought much about it. Now it has much more significance.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Sorry missed that one my bad..

No need to apologize. Just pointing out that it's significant and that the story was completely buried.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

It's absolutely true, people start making connections.

But will Kim grand freedom to those in prison while the talks are over or will the country free itself?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Does this make us rethink who actually committed the outrageous deaths at the start of Kim's reign? E.g. Death by a hundred dogs, death by anti aircraft fire.

Could these actually have been committed by CIA to keep the new public leader in line?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What if this is the set-up that Q said?

Maybe the intel Trump received about the Syria gas attack was fabricated, and now after the attack they're planning to release proofs no attack was ever made... ?

Got me thinking for a while. I'm not following Q as you guys are but is it possible?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

People will now think of those questions what the hell happened there and by whom?
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 06:43:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 06:43:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There was an early post by Greenanon on an earlier part of this thread where he was replying to a concern I showed with dealing with the "dark side" face to face.

His response went something along the lines of "You would be surprised how much they fear that. Your light can literally send a blast of energy that disarms them".

I'll look up the post and link it as edit but for now:

What if the Booms refer to the growth in the awakening ( read enlightenment).

Did the first Booms come around the time we found out we had hit 20 million followers?

Aren't we now being told we've hit 40 million?

I know every time I've read the posts with Boom in I've physically felt Something akin to blasting out some kind of EMP from my heart. Also I can't seem to say Boom to myself in short form and low key... it always comes out now as "BBBOOOOOOOOOM".

In short, could the Booms be causing some kind of test of our power as we grow in strength?

ETA - UPDATE - Well that's weird! I know Greenanon left ATS but i'm a bit surprised I can't find him using a member search. Does this mean his posts have been removed too? Also I've tried a search of ATS using "Greenanon" and it won't allow me to kick off the search (search button whited out and doesn't accept click).

Anyone else experiencing search problems?
edit on 18-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Greenanon member/search

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Surely the implication is that he met Kim Jong Un in the role of CIA head and not as Secretary of State. That in turn makes it even more relevant to stopping and unmasking the CIA role/status in NK?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It's absolutely true, people start making connections.

But will Kim grand freedom to those in prison while the talks are over or will the country free itself?

I don't even know what's really going on inside NK. There was a bizarre interview on Tucker Carlso last month with an expert who travels to NK a lot and she was claiming the citizens were not being oppressed. They were healthy and walking around freely. In usual fashion Tucker was challenging her, laughing, setting off her buttons and she kept accusing Tucker of telling lies. It was so weird but it really got me thinking.

I'm not sure NK is actually starving and under a repressive regime. Who believes the news anymore?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pompeo wore his CIA hat first meeting and Secretary of State hat for the second meeting.

This Administration is always 5 Steps ahead of the media and even republicans in Congress.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join