It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The calls for Rosenstein's impeachment are increasing. Here's the latest.

conservativetribune.com...

There might be a "Rosenstein chapter" of the I.G. Report coming out soon...just as there was the McCabe chapter published late last week.

edit on 4/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
the language is from India, those other things swirling around you don't wanna know..

If I say Q is a messenger from heaven would anyone believe me?

I distance myself from every extraterrestrial idea I had before this post. My search was long but I've connected the dots for myself always believed that Extraterrestrials were real how could we be deceived so much unbelievable ..

sarkarinaukridaily
edit on 0b18America/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 14:26:18 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 14:26:18 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 14:42:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 14:42:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This is inconvenient for the MSM narrative:

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"

Robert Fisk's bombshell first-hand account for the UK Independent runs contrary to nearly every claim circulating in major international press concerning what happened just over week ago on April 7th in an embattled suburb outside Damascus: not only has the veteran British journalist found no evidence of a mass chemical attack, but he's encountered multiple local eyewitnesses who experienced the chaos of that night, but who say the gas attack never happened.

Fisk is the first Western journalist to reach and report from the site of the alleged chemical weapons attack widely blamed on Assad's forces. Writing from Douma in eastern Ghouta, Fisk has interviewed a Syrian doctor who works at the hospital shown in one of the well-known videos which purports to depict victims of a chemical attack.

Basically, some people died from lack of oxygen after the tunnels & basements they were hiding in collapsed. These deaths are being falsely reported as due to a chemical attack.

Interesting read, thanks for sharing.

"People began to arrive here suffering from hypoxia, oxygen loss. Then someone at the door, a “White Helmet”, shouted “Gas!”, and a panic began. People started throwing water over each other. Yes, the video was filmed here, it is genuine, but what you see are people suffering from hypoxia–not gas poisoning.”

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As I was speculating before, if Rosenstein is impeached for refusing to cooperate with congressional oversite, that would give Sessions & Trump the political cover they need to fire Rosentstein.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Fair point!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Have you all seen this Buzzfeed video?

twitter.com...

I think we know what's coming...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
North and South Korea to end War

Q was right. NK was Clown operation.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Am I a horrible person for imagining John McCain and John Brennan watching this on TV, and then screaming "Noooooooooooo!!!!" like Darth Vader in Star Wars ep. III ?

edit on 17-4-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Mother arrested for trying to audit a PP Sex Ed Class for teens. What are they teaching the kids that they don't want parents to know about?

It's detailed in here. They are grooming our children.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No, NK and SK both could see the only clown and he was in charge of the USA and knew he could start a war to divert attention from his many domestic problems

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

No, NK and SK both could see the only clown and he was in charge of the USA and knew he could start a war to divert attention from his many domestic problems

The "war" has lingered for 50 years. If it finally ends on Trump's watch, give the man his dues.

link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Ahh, NO.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Finally caught up...sheesh it has taken me nearly 3 weeks to get here.....and you posted this. #legend I actually ejected lucozade out both nostrils😲😂

As i said in Thread 1.....great work all, and TheTaff is back!

Nos Da (Good Night In Welsh!)

TheTaff

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
NK was propped up to be the super-villain, the nuclear threat, the end of the world throughout Bill Clintons time, George Bushs time, Obamas time. One year into Trump presidency, Kim Jong Un is suddenly tame, wanting to de-nuclearize, meet Trump and make peace.

And the insane MSM and its Minions wont give POTUS one ounce of credit for it because they covertly HATE the fact that the NK threat has disappeared. Their whole economy requires an enemy.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The "war" has lingered for 50 years. If it finally ends on Trump's watch, give the man his dues.

Shouldn't the props go to Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong-un. What did Trump do?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Shouldn't the props go to Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong-un. What did Trump do?

Wow, this must be the most retarded statement and question I've read in a long time especially considering the thread in which it is posted. LOL WOW!!

You know the answer but refuse to accept it. Sad, just sad.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Am I a horrible person for imagining John McCain and John Brennan watching this on TV, and then screaming "Noooooooooooo!!!!" like Darth Vader in Star Wars ep. III ?

Nobel Peace Prize DJT!
It'd be a nice change to finally have a POTUS who has actually EARNED one.
edit on 17-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Actually, I don't know the answer, and technically neither does anyone else.

Playing fill in Q's blanks with your hope isn't exactly a science.

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join