It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Skyfloating

Or the anonymous hackers is really just them playing the opposition and playing us all directly into their hands. Hey I wonder if it's a crime to Post classified Intel that's open source in public? Hmmmmmmm.......

They do control some of the opposition. I guess the only way to tell good actors from bad actors is from the heart.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your referring to Blacks legal dictionary?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
LL is not amused. Comey vs Lynch round one. Fight.
BREAKING: Loretta Lynch Releases Statement Slamming Comey Before Interview

On Sunday, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch released a statement slamming former FBI Director James Comey just hours before a blockbuster interview of him with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos is set to air.

In a 330-plus word statement, Lynch highlighted what she claims are her career accomplishments before turning her attention to Comey's upcoming interview. Addressing the issue of the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, Lynch wrote:

I have known James Comey almost 30 years. Throughout his time as Director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did.

Lynch's statement comes just hours before Comey's interview with Stephanopoulos is set to air on ABC News. In the interview, Comey addresses his decision in October 2016 to announce that he was reopening the investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server, just days before the election.

They're going for their own throats now !!

The Jailers will be on call.

😎

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
6 NEW Q POSTS...PHOTOS
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
White House contradicts Macron claim that he convinced Trump to stay in Syria

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think this was posed as a possibility back in the Scalia threads. I've been scouring them to see if I could find it, but nada... I did run into a lot of stuff I had forgotten; Argentine debt restructuring, Iron Mountain Records storage fires, the Pope having been oddly close to where Scalia died when he did, Knights of Malta, and on and on.

What would have happened had Hillary won?

2 Supreme Court Seats most likely if RBG retires, and that crone is about to turn into dust as it is, so that's almost a given.

All of the DOJ/FBI corruption that has since come to light; Strzok, Page, the McCabe insurance policy, Comey the weasel, the spouses, HAM radio licenses, etc.

None of that would have ever seen the light of day.

But, so far no consequences have befallen people who are provably guilty of significant infractions of U.S. federal law. Any of us 'little people' would not be free to roam were we to have done half of what is in the public domain and yet here we are.

I know legal proceedings take time. I was encouraged when news of Huber hit the airwaves and then nothing much on him since.

We got a small taste when the OIG McCabe report was filed and so that ember of encouragement has not been snuffed out entirely.

But damn it, Q, if you are real and are watching this (or this is being reported to you by those assigned to do such), there had best be a lot more coming from the OIG and Horowitz/Huber and no more of this #ing new boss same as the old boss # like happened in Syria.

Assad may be an asshole, but he's not ours to wipe.
edit on 15-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: Skyfloating
Reminds me of that photo of the empty room with no exit posted earlier.

Great spot if you're trying to be a copycat of the "Icetruck Killer".

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The building is the Shenzhen Stock Exchange HQ / OMA Anons on Infinity work incredibly fast.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Something may be wrong with Q Post numberings today!

The last post before todays that I had in the s/sheet was #1146,104555, 14/04/2018 13:24:45:

Expand your thinking.
The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
Iran next.
Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS.
[SHOWERS].
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

This no longer appears on qanon.pub and is replaced with #1146,1055826,Apr 15 2018 18:51:07:

Coincidence? SC/LL deal drop. POTUS Tweet. Tarmac. Coming soon to a theater near you. Q

Maybe an error by the anon... or maybe deliberately removed?

Either way I will wait 12 hours before updating the s/sheet - so that I don't get misaligned.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The building is the Shenzhen Stock Exchange HQ / OMA Anons on Infinity work incredibly fast.

It's inspiring to watch.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting that the #1 Q-Country would be Armenia...the earliest Christian civilization.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
HERE WE GO LADS

linku
edit on 4 15 2018 by dashen because: wooooo

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I still see it as #1146
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
6 NEW Q POSTS...PHOTOS
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
The where... Building 8?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

#1157 -> #1158 is 1 minute time difference (A Marker!!).

This means imminent action?

I also think the city is Conquing (?) in China where facebook building 8 is?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

#1157 -> #1158 is 1 minute time difference (A Marker!!).

This means imminent action?

I also think the city is Conquing (?) in China where facebook building 8 is?

I just looked at a photo of Building 8 and it looks like a match, not sure about the surrounding buildings though.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That's the backup site? The qanon.pub site is not showing it and therefore the #s are out of sync between the 2 sites?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Both Russia and the U.S. have a presence in Armenia, adjacent to Iran.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Q is saying "We made sure a reporter was there to catch it" [Tarmac Meeting].

I always thought it was odd there just happened to be a reporter there.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your referring to Blacks legal dictionary?

ELO,
Yes, that'll work if I remember correctly. Colloquial definitions are NOT the same as law definitions. Law definitions are changed, often. Word games. One key purpose of colonialism was to codify the system of legal definitions across the world in order to entrap, enslave and put into debt the population. You never know what definition is used, you are not taught the language that rules over you. No on reads the contracts they sign because the couldn't understand them anyway.

In Ballentine's Law Dictionary. Human: Man, Woman, Person.

But when we look up Person we get: An individual or an organization. UCC § 1201(30). An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, a corporation.

Notice nothing saying "human being" or "natural human being?" Only gender is used and it says a person, as a GENERAL rule is a corporation.

The rest of the def on Person is very interesting. Emph mine.

Person. An individual OR an organization. UCC § 1201(30). An individual man, woman, or child or, as a general rule, A CORPORATION. 18 Am J2d Corp § 20. Inclusive of bodies politic and corporate. Waterbury v Board of Com. 10 Mont 515, 26 P1002. As used in the Bankruptcy Act, inclusive of corporations, officers, partnerships, and women, except where otherwise specified. Bankruptcy Act § 1(23); 11 USC § 1(23). Under the negotiable Instruments Law, an individual or a body of persons whether incorporated or not. .....

This is a rabbit hole of epic proportions. I illustrate to point out it is our own ignorance is the problem, the law, quite literally sees us as slaves, with no right to property or freedom - literally. It's in the words.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join