It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Somebody must have said this already somewhere...it JUST came to me!

April showers= SPRING.

Friggin Arab SPRING.

Re. Thats horrifying. Made my hair stand up.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

I remember early on TBZ had some issues and moved away from watching her stuff too . I forget what the issue was and think it may have been part of her decision to divide the truth seekers community and create her own following .Having said that I have noticed that she kind of goes a different way now and does some good digging . Its not like she is telling us stuff we didn't already know or suspect but seems to bring things up to date with refreshers .Just some of the small details we sometimes forget . Which is the case in the vid I posted .

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

17th of April?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Somebody must have said this already somewhere...it JUST came to me!

April showers= SPRING.

Friggin Arab SPRING.

Re. Thats horrifying. Made my hair stand up.

Aprilz Showerz bringz Mayz Flowerz

🥒🌽

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The friend and her 2 children had been captured by the serbs. She told Tatiana that her captors had cut her 7 year old son's nose off and then forced her to eat it in front of her son. They threatened to rape her 5 year old daughter in front of her and then kill her son if she didn't do it. To save her children she ate it as commanded but then they raped the daughter anyway and killed both children.(Synchronicity2 as I had left out the skinning element))

Rel, what a story - brave to share!!! The Clinton war brings up some thoughts on the matter of the HRC video and moving forward with the information uncovered to date and your personal story, as we move forward on the journey. (apologies for the wall of text...)

HRC Video,

I read the posts here and around, and folks have reached an interesting conundrum. The issue is caused not by their own internal moral compass, but by the system that was created to make sure Hillary et al were free to do this and worse.

What folks fail to realize is the policing system is “policy” enforcement. So who makes the policy? The one’s at the top to serve themselves. The “law”, public law, which this issue falls under (not private law), is not a place for justice, but a place for retribution and economic recourse, after the event. The byproduct can be jail or removal from society but this can only happen after a crime. How this applies to government officials is interesting; public vs. private law. Currently we are only in the beginning stages of pre, or thought crime as a means to “prevent” actions or demand economic recourse prior to an event - this is not applied to HRC et al btw.

So, folks here and elsewhere wanted the HRC smoking gun video, to bring her and her followers to their knees. To wreck the establishment via “proof”. If it’s there, it is radioactive. Watch it and you can go to jail, maybe. Download it and distribute and you can, probably, will go to jail. Hand it to J Edgar’s first line of defense policy enforcement crew and it becomes evidence, never to be seen unless a trial. But of course a judge, put there by those who created the system, will rule it inadmissible or bury it until she dies.

So, assuming it did go to a real G man, and he got a secret indictment, and HRC, through her connections in the justice department heard this, she and huma die on the spot: clones don’t matter for a reason. The video will never be seen. And the child’s parents will never know what happened. And HRC will get a HUGE State funeral and the HRC haters will be defeated and they listen to the raves about her.

So. The most significant smoking gun in human history, is made radioactive by the those who created the mechanism which might punish them, which in reality protects them and allows them to do the very thing in the video unabated - with disdain for the populace no less.

Who would defend this process morally? Who would defend this at all? Were it a moral human court that we had, would this look different? This activity is in the reality we call earth, beings who set up the system we worship set it up to make this action and worse possible – they see us as animals.

Is there a polarized, simple, black and white answer to the problem?

No, by design, because they created your moral compass too and this is the first major test of that system.

edit on 15-4-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: eisegesis

Also, if we blow ourselves up before Tool gets out of the recording studio, I'm going to be VERY MAD.

Then let us pray for Reverend Maynard. Amen

I have complete but as yet unreleased video short Spirit Cooking, and thats the music track i used. The piece is actually a short within another short, which paints bushs clintons etc as psychopathic sadistic mass murderers, and the music for those portions is Velvet Acid Christ - Phucking Phreak. I did that work back in august, but then decided against stand alone release to insert into my vast "tv emulator" chronology series. Which is all delayed being able to work on for the time being.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So it's been a crazy few days, like many others I've been doing some soul searching and have decided that I'm still going to support the POTUS and here are a few reasons why.

1. In contrast to Iraq , Afghanistan and Libya I don't believe the objective is to topple Syria or continue to have a military presence there. Unfortunately the mess in the ME, caused in GREAT part by the Bush'es, Clinton's, Obama and all the CRIMINALS that surround them, is something Trump inherited. Although we don't know all the detail's about Syria, we know No Name and BHO have been slinking around with Enemies undermining the USA. They no longer have the US military to use as pawns in their Globalist schemes and I don't want any of these Monsters having access to Poisonous Gases to wage their cowardly attacks on innocents.

2. The outright BIAS and HYPOCRISY of the MSM is so blatantly aligned against Trump to the point that they are actually willing to HURT their own Country ! I make myself watch at least a 1/2 hour a day of MSM, just because I think it's important to understand the contrast. Say what you want about FOX news, but at least they allowed differences of opinion on Syria and offered meaningful debates to occur.

Switch to CNN or MSNBC , this morning for example, they have Al "gangster" Sharpton on pushing his " divide and conquer " race baiting agenda, lol, didn't hear him defending Diamond and Silk. Next they go into their BS about how Trump is " panicky" and is "attacking" Comney to try and ruin his book tour and "get ahead" of all the "dirt" Comney ( the Slime-ball ) is going to reveal. THEN, when I'm about to throw something at the TV out comes " Stormy " ! Yup, the "wonderful" brave woman will be in court tomorrow, not that she has to be, but she wants to " make sure she is represented accurately "...Seriously ? Well Stormy, here's what many of us see, a selfish, washed up old whore willing to hurt her Country and POTUS for a buck, you're a horrible human being and a terrible Mother ! No amount of money is worth putting your children through the nightmare you're inflicting on them, for that matter willing to inflict on all our children....

edit on 15-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So its been a crazy few days.

Lots of distrsction here and doubt from everyone on board and off board.

I've decided today to not worry. Nothing wrong with following along and researching. If Q turns out to be an evil psyop it would be nothing new from governments since the beginning of time.

If Q turns out to have truth for us and good comes of that it can be nothing but a bonus.

Eyes open and forward momentum!

I was reading Springer's Skinwalker Ranch thread and came across info about the DIA and Robert Bigelow's involvement with that.

So in research I came across this really interesting website which tries to dissect the OSS and the AIFO which is the association of former Intelligence officers. Rumored to be the group that "really" runs the CIA!

Really interesting read! The people involved are pretty incredible and it gives major insight how the power structures work within the secretive ranks.

In the article I came across the interesting little fact that Edgar Bronfman senior was involved as one of the founding directors of the Virginia Neurological Institute. Funny how the same names come up again and again.

I am going to look more into that itself. There are MANY interesting leads and tidbits in this article and website!

CIA director under George H. W. Bush 1991-1993. Founding director Virginia Neurological Institute 1993-1998, together with Kissinger men as Brent Scowcroft and Lawrence Eagleburger, as well as Edgar Bronfman, General Paul Gorman (CIA; SOUTHCOM commander; MITRE) 

Someone once said that war is hell, and peace is heaven. But we know that the opposite is true: War is heaven, and peace is hell."

~

Former CIA director and defense secretary James R. Schlesinger, honorary chairman of the OSS Society and member of the AFIO, in a speech to the Military Order of the Carabao. (Jan. 28, 2003, Village Voice, 'The Empire Strikes Back')

isgp-studies.com...

I have to say I was lazy to switch my main search engine from GOOG to DuckDuckGo.

I swear I find much better stuff with the latter.

All of this is good to keep in mind when we get headlines from the MSM like this:

twitter.com...

I mean either Trump is going to be an outsider following his own outside agenda or he won't be.

Time will tell and hundreds of years of these sort of dealings will not be done overnight.

Also he is going to have to give in on some fronts. It's inevitable.

A good outcome , better than historical ones can only be better.

If it doesn't happen and he fails for whatever reason it will only be the same as it always has.

We aren't going to see results in days or even months. We will only see looking back in years.

With that said I myself am going to cautiously move forward

Can you imagine the contempt these "old boys" have for Trump?

It's an awful big tidal wave he is fighting against.

edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: Corrections

edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: More corrections

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Trump, through his mother, and Clinton, through her father are related 

Pair of presidential front-runners share 18th great-grandparents

Ancestor John of Gaunt was son of King Edward III at beginning of what became War of Roses secession debacle 

John of Gaunt, a royal in the 14th century, was the son of King Edward III and featured in the Shakespearean play Richard II, named after his nephew

A Lily amongst the thorns.

www.dailymail.co.uk...[edit by]edit on 15-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hi IIB,

Re: your first paragraph about manufactured breakdown can I ask for a clarification so I understand better?

My croatian family has always said the governmental breakdown was due to Tito's death. It was Tito who expertly brought the arguing member nations together to form Yugoslavia in the second World War and it was he who managed the constant squabbles amongst them to keep the alliance together. Once he died it was inevitable that it broke apart.

Now consider that one of my cousins married the daughter of one of Tito's generals (and even used to holiday on Tito's private nudist island). She has never disagreed with this version.

Like I say, i'm just interested in the truth, especially when I'm educating my grandchildren on the croatian element of their heritage.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

TBH the more my conversation with her sinks in the more cut up I'm feeling for her. She kept that secret, and the pain of it, to herself for almost 30 years! She never even told my dad.

I knew she was a strong woman but my love and respect for her has increased significantly today and she obviously felt today was the "someday" that I would understand.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm assuming that Ying Li in the video is part of the Li bloodline family?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I for one, am happy to see so many Tool fans in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Interesting tweet again.

Welcome Aboard Alan?

Is the mole about to unload? Or has the mole unloaded and this is a Trumpian shout out to those he just ratted on? Folks will say, Atty client is "sacred."

Well, Rel shared so.... From personal experience it is a myth, honor among thieves that has little or no repercussion if they decide not to honor it. Besides, I'd love to see JE file a suit claiming his Lolita express corporate rights were breached by and have that get to court - which unless there are obvious monetary "damages" it isn't trial worthy.

I feel there is no reason for Q to call attention to this if AD is to be another Atty in the bullpen, there are better, maybe not louder or more TV savvy, but surely better.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is interesting in relation to Q drops

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice thinking where does this lead to?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

TBH I have no idea. We don't seem to have delved into the Li family much at all so far. Maybe now is the time to mine that rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Odd things to say aren't they? Nothing to see, move along. Didn't Q say the same thing in a Drop?

Looking at bush, I'm walking out on the limb, in the not too distant future his body will drop. They will demand a King's funeral. Trump could announce Aliens have landed and the press will bombard the country with the wonders of Bush and his achievements.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join