It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Nice , I'm beginning to get a little trust in the plan again.

So you think they've hit the spider out of his Web or did the hatchlings had a change to leave the nest?
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 11:45:59 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 11:45:59 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Sigh....30 pages of crap, i thought this was a Q RESEARCH thread....ive lost almost all interest in this thread the past few days...its been hijacked by crap.

If pointing out how it may be a deep state psyop is crap then, yes, it is a big stinking pile.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I have to share this weird set of synchronicities I've just had with my mother today.

Bear in mind she is in her 80s so I have been red-pilling her as gently as possible. What appears in quotes below is what she told me - it's just more readable this way.

I was telling her that a video is rumoured to be appearing on the dark web that purportedly shows HRC raping a pre-pubescent girl...

"I was wondering why I keep seeing these articles about how easy it is to fake videos (synchronicity1... I'm going to tell you something now that I have never shared with anyone!

You remember my cousin Tatiana in Croatia? During the war ithere in the early 90s she called me late at night once. She was in Istria and the serbs did not spread the war to there because they knew that would force Italy and NATO into the war.

Anyway a distraught friend of hers from North Croatia had just walked 50 miles to her house seeking refuge. The friend and her 2 children had been captured by the serbs. She told Tatiana that her captors had cut her 7 year old son's nose off and then forced her to eat it in front of her son. They threatened to rape her 5 year old daughter in front of her and then kill her son if she didn't do it. To save her children she ate it as commanded but then they raped the daughter anyway and killed both children.(Synchronicity2 as I had left out the skinning element))

Tatiana was exhausted and obviously emotional, I think she rang me to offload her stress, feeling she couldn't share such horror with her nearest and dearest as they were already suffering so much. I couldn't sleep for 4 days after she told me that."

After my mother had told me this I expanded about the rumoured video and talked about the wider Cabal, mentioning Soros...

"Do you remember Mary who used to come stay with Lee and Alan every summer? Well she used to travel over on Soros' private plane... she was very close with him!" (synchronicity3)

Very weird afternoon! There were a lot of terrible things that happened during the Yugoslavian wars... I just wonder how that was tied to the Cabal... was it one huge sacrifice-fest?

ETA - she also said that both Assad and Milosovic were surgeons before becoming dictators.
edit on 15-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: surgeons

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Trust the PLAN [New American Century]

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Sorry couldn't find it what did it say?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the question i'm left with, is this an amateur psyop by devoted trump fans and/or internet chaos agents? or is the call really coming from inside the house, i mean, the administration?

My theory is that it started by amateurs and was "bought out" by pros.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting story we know that there was hell in the balkans

funny enough Bill Clinton helped end the bloodshed there and SAS snatch squads rounded up the scum so the law could deal with them

Also the place Hillary Clinton said she came under sniper fire

in no way a connection to the alleged HRC video, but those horrors in the balkans were partially stopped by the clintons

Thanks for pointing that out

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: fiverx313
the question i'm left with, is this an amateur psyop by devoted trump fans and/or internet chaos agents? or is the call really coming from inside the house, i mean, the administration?

My theory is that it started by amateurs and was "bought out" by pros.

I think Q is an idea from Stephen Miller and an inner circle of alt right press who are now allowed into the White House with the real media

Roger stone was said to be behind Pizzagate, that was designed to divert away from Donald Trumps child raping court case by smearing the democrats as child abusers

I’m sure it still is an alt right press thing with Miller occasionally telling them what direction to go

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You mean our Independence from Britain was a PSYOP!?

Pretty much. The gesture breathed life into the profane, convincing us (the slave, tricked into mammonism), that we were free to pursue our own ideals. Secret societies maintain the "order" internationally.

I'm just waiting to be ruled by a fair and just monarch.

That's exactly what I think we're getting.

It's still an aristocracy (now technocratic, hence the New Age propaganda), posing Trump as anti-establishment. The bowling alley of life will get wider lanes, but specific bumpers are still in place (the better NWO). The "pins" are routinely preset, so a sense of accomplishment can be felt when we knock them down (rinse and repeat). Also, if we blow ourselves up before Tool gets out of the recording studio, I'm going to be VERY MAD.

edit on 15-4-2018 by eisegesis because: fool me once...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wow.
What a horrific story.
We are all so sheltered to the true evil that exists in the world.
We mostly witness it second hand and from the periphery.
But we must never dismiss the fact that true, unspeakable evil is alive and well in the world.
Our own comfortable and self-imposed ignorance of it...only makes it stronger and more prolific.

Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Maybe they'll play something fresh in May. I'd give us 50/50 to survive until then.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One of the the original conspiracy theorist "ART BELL" as died. This is where my red pilling started. 😞

www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I say it was started my amateurs because the feel and style was different at first then all of a sudden they got all cryptic like someone saw it was gaining popularity, took over and implemented a new modus operandi.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Correct. Thanks for adding that.
I think the Sparrow reference by Q has to do with something else.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Interesting story we know that there was hell in the balkans

funny enough Bill Clinton helped end the bloodshed there and SAS snatch squads rounded up the scum so the law could deal with them

Also the place Hillary Clinton said she came under sniper fire

in no way a connection to the alleged HRC video, but those horrors in the balkans were partially stopped by the clintons

Thanks for pointing that out

BS.

That governmental breakdown that lead to that civil war was a manufactured creation of the White House, State Dept., CIA, World Bank, NATO.

Granted it was started in the late 80's, but Clinton followed the pattern to a T. Under Clinton was brought in Bin Laden and Al Qaeda to organize bringing Mujahadeen to really set things off. In 1996 when OBL declared war on US, Al Qaeda was working side by side with CIA to maintain the "balkanization" agenda there. Between then and year 2001, yes 2001, Al Qaeda did fade out a bit as their proxy KLA (reknowned narcoterrorists whom ran Al Qaeda's heroin into Europe) took over. They were praised by Western media as heroes even though the DEA had them pegged for what they were. In 2000 they were still engaged in ethnic cleansing. And were still being ssupportd right into summer 2001 by DOD, NATO, CIA and MSM.

But you wont hear those facts on CNN or FOX.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Correct. Thanks for adding that.
I think the Sparrow reference by Q has to do with something else.

Ya JFK report coming april 26/2016

from 8Chan

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Dammm Rel, that's horrifying, a real life " Sophie's Choice "
I believe POTUS, Q, Military and LEO " good guys " and every single one of us trying to stop these horrors is making a BIG difference and helping Children. As hard as it is to know the Truth, we can't fight what we don't understand.

Thanks for sharing your story....It never ceases to amaze me how much insight our Parents actually have. One of the truest things we learn in life is what our folks meant when they told us " Someday you'll Understand "

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That's just a terrible story , and beyond hate it's serving evil from the deepest pit.

That's why wars are constantly being fed. Evil loves to walk amongst soldiers on the battlefield showing them their power and fear so that they're being respected among the other probably normal human soldiers that have no rank and have to watch infront of their eyes.

I also think that evil is an unseen entity that roams battlefields looking for prey higher ranking soldiers that at one point lose all faith and only sees flesh as it strikes into their souls and actually takes over the body of a human to , whatever they plan to do..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Also, if we blow ourselves up before Tool gets out of the recording studio, I'm going to be VERY MAD.

Then let us pray for Reverend Maynard. Amen

edit on 4 15 2018 by dashen because: Let the rabbits wear glasses

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Facebook
Building 8
China
Q

Don't really see what's meant by that?

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join