It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Trillium

I'm not well versed in the Chan's and it's very cumbersome for me to find any specific discussion there. Can you by chance send me a link?

Check your PM
Happy Hunting

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
READ

NOW

By placing bloodline members on both sides of America’s faux political dichotomy, the old monarchs have guaranteed their right to throne under the guise of democratic elections.

...and get with the program.

"Maybe she'll you'll appreciate a compilation on a tape?"

Thread 500.

edit on 15-4-2018 by eisegesis because: soothing words

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I no longer trust anything T Beanz says anymore.
Ever since she pulled all her videos from her channel, I suspect she may have been co-opted by the clowns.
She's the one who had her people retrieve the frazzlerip video from the dark web and take it to twit.
Not only do I refuse to give her work views, but I wouldn't touch anything she puts out with a ten foot pole.
Be careful...jmho

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I know it's Easy to follow the hype , always hoping the world would be a happy place for all of us.
Sadly again we may have fallen in the wrong hands again...

Still I'm curious. I somewhere said if Q would be a foreign Intel source he probably would have leaked that long , or he wasn't from Earth ( a little of my own imagination sorry for that) So it seems obvious that this Intel could be nothing other than a secret program running ?

No apologies needed I'm rarely offended if someone attacks me because I know everybody follows his own path in this and those who follow them and the other way around.

Somehow there are beans spilled by this Q and makes it interesting to see if he spills the beans so that we can find out upfront what's going to happen. If it's a program that tries to collaborate a mindset it could also reach the opposite in return ?

Although I appreciate your comment on this

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 10:41:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 10:41:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
On april 8th Q post a warning to prevent the attack

Night 4 Auth B19-2 thats two B1 bombers firing 19 missiles
Seems to be sparrow missiles

Then says: prevent at all costs . So he's actually warning us that this is coming right?

He's giving lintel upfront?

That's time travel info?

Sparrow missiles are not what was launched from the B-1 bombers. They launched cruise missiles.
Sparrow missiles are air to air missiles that are used to shoot down aerial targets (other planes). They were mounted on the F-15 and F-16 fighters that were on hand to provide defense, if needed, for the bombers. None were launched.
Sparrow Missile

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

yea I remember now that someone else mentioned this..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Sigh....30 pages of crap, i thought this was a Q RESEARCH thread....ive lost almost all interest in this thread the past few days...its been hijacked by crap.

Keep reading...there's a much higher quality of crap in the NEXT 30 pages.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You mean our Independence from Britain was a PSYOP!?

Say it isn't so!

Hey I'm just waiting to be ruled by a fair and just monarch.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Then says: prevent at all costs . So he's actually warning us that this is coming right?

That's time travel info?

Sparrow missiles are not what was launched from the B-1 bombers. They launched cruise missiles.
Sparrow missiles are air to air missiles that are used to shoot down aerial targets (other planes). They were mounted on the F-15 and F-16 fighters that were on hand to provide defense, if needed, for the bombers. None were launched.
Sparrow Missile

Sparrows are also ship-launched.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Sigh....30 pages of crap, i thought this was a Q RESEARCH thread....ive lost almost all interest in this thread the past few days...its been hijacked by crap.

Keep reading...there's a much higher quality of crap in the NEXT 30 pages.

I just ignore it. Seems to be working so far.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I looked at some stillshots of the alleged HRC video and i'm still not convinced it's really her or Huma. I have no doubt that these videos exist hell i watched some pretty disturbing stuff but this "hype" feels engineered. It's supposed to hit the clearnet in a few days. So far the majority of anons reached the consensus that it is probably a fake.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That's time travel info?

No. B19-2 does not mean B1 bombers are going to fire 19 missiles in Syria. If he had that kind of specifics and was reporting them where is the 103 Cruise missiles.

So if someone gets killed with a 357 magnum who has DBEor C in their name and is tangentially related to something q reported will you reference post 1078 because it proves Q is for real?

People are trying REALLY hard to see things that just are not there.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

that was a very thoughtful and evenhanded post, and i am largely in agreement with you.

the question i'm left with, is this an amateur psyop by devoted trump fans and/or internet chaos agents? or is the call really coming from inside the house, i mean, the administration?

forgive me, trump fans, but this seems a little too clever to actually involve the current administration... so i lean towards my former supposition.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is interesting. A chan posted;

neon revolt

It's been confirmed that NATO used Tornado GR4's which are old and seem like an odd choice.

This. Is. Good. News.

Because it proves that this strike on Syria was a joint effort between Russia and NATO. Russia was vocal about it's plans to shoot down any missiles and destroy where they were launched from. The Russian S400 missile defence units were designed to take on much more sophisticated threats ( like stealth fighters ) so Tornado GR4's would be been easy intercepts. They stood down. Purposely. Because the targets that were hit were deep state targets.

The irony of Russian collusion

All the hoopla on ATS and this thread in particular about the missile strikes is bunk. Let the normies hoot and holler all they want. We are actually winning.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As alluded to in Q message #992 @ qanonposts.com... tomorrow is PATRIOTS DAY.

Defined - Patriot's Day in the USA: en.wikipedia.org...

Monday April 16th could be a very good day for Patriots!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Let's pray this is what it says then.?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There was talk around Lions a while back in relation to a post that contained "Billions".

By accident I discovered this Wikipedia information about President Assads surname:

Bashar Hafez al-Assad was born in Damascus on 11 September 1965, the second oldest son of Anisa Makhlouf and Hafez al-Assad.[20] Al-Assad in Arabic means "the Lion"; Assad's peasant paternal grandfather had changed the family name from Wahsh (meaning "Savage" or "Monster") upon acquiring minor noble status in 1927.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The MSM is reporting:

Britain contributed four Tornado fighter jets armed with Storm Shadow cruise missiles to the operation, the UK's Ministry of Defense said. Officials later said Typhoon fighter jets also participated in the mission

The jets took off from RAF Akrotiri, the Royal Air Force base on Cyprus in the eastern Mediterranean, and targeted a Syrian chemical weapons site in Homs, the British Ministry of Defense said.

The twin-engine Tornado GR4 is the United Kingdom's main ground-attack aircraft, and they were armed with Storm Shadow missiles, an air-launched weapon that carries a 400-kilogram (900-pound) warhead as far as 400 kilometers (250 miles). That means the Tornadoes will not have been required to fly far, and would not have needed to cross into Syrian airspace

what was used in the Syrian strike

Granted, there was more to it. Other hardware was used as well, but the specific target of the Tornados is of interest. The "research facility" in Homs may very well be the one linked to McCain & co.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What the Media Won't Tell You about Syria
Published on Apr 7, 2017 Do you think the Syrian chemical attack was a false flag?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Expand your thinking.
The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
Iran next.

Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS.
[SHOWERS].
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Wait a minute... So we've already been told that terrorists=deep state=clowns, and now Iran is the next stop for fighting them? What a coincidence! That's where the deep state wanted us to fight too... But thankfully Trump is ending the war on terror, nice!

Now we just have to fight the war on clowns, instead, and then we can go home!

I believe it! I believe in coincidences!

new topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join