It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I hear you loud and clear. I also apologize in advance for a long post.

I have been following Q for quite some time now (the only reason I ended up creating this ATS account) and I have also been watching what actually happens out in the real world. Like the attack on Syria only days after Trump brought the sociopathic war mongerer Bolton into his circle. I have also paid attention to what is NOT happening in the real world. Like criminals and perverts in the highest positions of power not being brought to justice. At this point I doubt they ever will be, only the expendables in the lower levels of the hiearchy will have to pay for their crimes.

The recent chatter about the HRC video is also very telling to me. I don't think it is a coincidence that talk and rumors about the video is brougth up again now. The chatter, in my opinion, is meant to spark new hope for justice and divert attention away from the attack on Syria, which has made many disappointed and angy Trump supporters jump off the "MAGA train". (Saved me some trouble that I was never on it to begin with.) I don't think Trump and his team anticipated this kind of backlash. Blood thirsty and sociopathic people can be surprisingly dumb, since they simply can not understand the concept of empathy for innocent victims of war.

I now believe that Q is simply a very well crafted and long running PSYOP meant to make people invest a massive amount of unjustified faith in Trump and his "team". Basically turning people into blind followers with the steady flow of breadcrumbs telling people to "trust the plan". Q is turning some people into almost religious cultists, willing to accept and applaud whatever actions the president takes, good or evil, because these actions are somehow part of the secret "plan". This is a slippery slope and a very dangerous thing. People must not lose contact with their sense of what is right and what is wrong, simply because some unknown entity keeps telling them to "trust". Never allow yourself to be brainwashed, not by anyone.

This whole mess is just incredible sad to me. There are so many good and kind hearted people out there with only the best intentions, also in this thread, people who are determined to protect children and save them from the most horrible abuse. People who want evil destroyed and a better world for themselves and the coming generations. And now it absolutely seems to me that these decent, kind people are being manipulated and gas lighted by the same kind of evil that they are fighting against.

I would love nothing more than being proved wrong about every single thing I wrote in this post. I truly HOPE that I will be. And I have no problems accepting flack and scorn for what I now have come to believe. I understand perfectly, I just can't keep silent about it anymore. And now that I have said what I wanted to say in this long winded post, I will take a step back from Q and this thread. I will lurk now and then but not interrupt again, in the hope that I really am mistaken.

Best of luck to the regulars and the good people here.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Thanks for all of your great contributions over the course of the thread.
I'll miss them.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Very asstute observations.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nunes,Gowdy and Goodlatte demand Comeys memos by monday. Official memo request
edit on 15-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Trillium

Sorry.
What is this regarding?

Supposedly @Jack hidden account. Obama is one of the followers.

The 'REBEL SCUM' account?

If it's the jayhawk one yes.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

With Q beginning to refer to IRAN more and more...I've been wondering if Q's "April Showers", "Make it RAIN" statements are obscured references to IRAN.
Does RAIN = IRAN?

Check into a recent Iran/Russia agreement about a gas pipeline to India.

See if any U.S. interests will get financially injured.

-- (name withheld)

😎

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
On april 8th Q post a warning to prevent the attack

Night 4 Auth B19-2 thats two B1 bombers firing 19 missiles
Seems to be sparrow missiles

Then says: prevent at all costs . So he's actually warning us that this is coming right?

He's giving lintel upfront?

That's time travel info?
edit on 0b06America/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 09:45:06 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 09:45:06 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Sorry.
What is this regarding?

Supposedly @Jack hidden account. Obama is one of the followers.

The 'REBEL SCUM' account?

If it's the jayhawk one yes.

It is. .zip files.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I would love nothing more than being proved wrong about every single thing I wrote in this post. I truly HOPE that I will be.

You will be.

When all the truths are revealed that even the most staunch sceptics cannot deny, that will be a happy day for me and countless others. You will finally see what the rest of us 'crazy conspiracy theorists' can see and have known for years.

That day approaches.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
TBZ's shortened version of a live feed . Its about Andy and Loretta

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I wonder if the spiderweb building was a target?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sorry.
What is this regarding?

@Jack Twitter

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Did you open the files?

Only on my stand by offline old computer it a zip file ?????
nothing bad happen yet LOL

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America.

I think this falls in the "future proves past" slot

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I wonder if the spiderweb building was a target?

Hmm, interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sigh....30 pages of crap, i thought this was a Q RESEARCH thread....ive lost almost all interest in this thread the past few days...its been hijacked by crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

That's what they want you to feel. Troll and post garbage until you are exhausted.
Wade through the garbage you'll find the good nuggets and it will be worth it. Or just throw your hands up in the air wave them like you just don't care and let them win. Your choice

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'm not well versed in the Chan's and it's very cumbersome for me to find any specific discussion there. Can you by chance send me a link?

Also here open a xls file in doc
xls doc

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

New report on Samantha Power:

Let that sink in: Samantha Power, the same top-level Obama Administration official reported to have made some 260 unmasking requests seeking surveillance information about the incoming President and his campaign team was simultaneously engaged in communications in which she consoled others over the election results, blatantly insulted the President-elect, colluded with the mainstream media, and actively sought out ways to undermine the new Administration before it had even begun.

Source: aclj.org... l-days-of-obama-administration

She's come out the woodwork to verbally lash President Trump extra hard this past week, after the potential firing of Rosenstein and/or Mueller, started looking more likely. I'm sure Power will be indicted when the time comes.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Q is turning some people into almost religious cultists, willing to accept and applaud whatever actions the president takes, good or evil, because these actions are somehow part of the secret "plan". This is a slippery slope and a very dangerous thing.

Absolutely, There have been several posts done here that have made me cringe when I read them. Some of the posts have come across as they feel empowered and like they have become part of this real significant change that is coming. Their hearts and intentions appear to be in the right place , but I question their blind faith in all this. It has a cult feel to it no doubt and people wanting something to be true so badly ,that they are willing to only focus on the things that reinforces their thoughts. Not all ofcourse but certainly a few have.

Sadly I see this Q thing going nowhere and their will be no justice delivered by the time Trumps term is complete. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I see nothing coming out of this Q thing to make me think otherwise.

At best we are switching from one overlord group to another who neither really have the peoples best interest.

edit on 24430America/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 10:24:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join