It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

No one should want to see it of course.

But quick question - IF it were true, would you want to KNOW for sure? Would you choose to know or would rather not know even it if was true?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I've already seen enough in my life to not need to see this one, even if it is true. I just don't want to visually see it. It's possible it's a honeypot and to me it's not worth the risk. The more I've looked at it the more it could be either side.. i.e. a honeypot, or real.. either way authorities should deal with it properly not me. I have yet to find any credible source attached to it and don't trust the chan because fiverx313's right about their troll behavior.. lol

It's like no credible source for alternative take on the last action taken in syria. I have no idea why they did what they did for sure. I have to trust he did it for the right reasons.. Historically that hasn't worked out well..

edit on 15-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: correction

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
fixer's right about their troll behavior.. lol

cheers, but why do people keep thinking my name is fixer??? idgi

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Sorry, it's just quick glance and got it wrong

Well I already caught it before you posted and was fixing it in a cross post with you apparently. HA

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

haha no worries... you were just the 2nd person and i thought with the first, was it some kind of reference i wasn't getting or...?

ETA: aw, you didn't have to fix it. that's nice of you
edit on 15-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: liveandlearn

an alternate take on the credibility of liz crokin...

wonkette.com...

Never heard of the website.

There is a vid out there which show's a Cathy O'Brian with a facial carving on a portion of her vagina. There is not a name of who in particular did this. just part of her MKUlutra programming. She never named a person for this particular event.

I suspect this is a bogus site.

Otherwise...goodnight all.
edit on 15-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

wonkette is a political journalism site. the commentary comes, very obviously, from a certain POV, but anything that is factual is sourced through their links and you can read for yourself. i appreciate that about them, they are good on the citations.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Interesting site. Can't find enough unbiased sources for mostly anything anymore. They've all become mostly slanted one way or the other. Sometimes you get a guest writer or small series where the bias is lower but it's definitely not fool proof.

Example. Search for "trolls launch harassment campaign against judge who upheld assault weapons regulations"
Results range from far left, to far right, to not even closely grounded.

So.. at that point it can be anyone's guess and you have to go with your intuition at that point.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Just came back to say this thread is degenerating. We need to get back to the original person or disband.

May not be saying this correctly but know some here understand.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Feels like the world is degenerating atm.

Hopefully things will shift soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That's a cover from 2007 by the way.

Expand your thinking.
The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
Iran next.

Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS.
[SHOWERS].
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

And no, I'm not sure what to make of it. I want to believe it is about dismantling clown operations, etc. I want to trust the plan but eh...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm not trying to tell anyone what to think or believe.. but a friendly reminder.

Some people who regularly participate in these threads, have steered towards the deep end. The dark, sadistic stuff rumored and being talked about is VERY unhealthy thought forms and gets you no where.

If any of it were remotely true, like the HRC video, it will happen on it's own. But hoping and wishing it does, and going into the shadows of the internet to reassure yourself of these rumors is not benefiting oneself.

You are human on Earth. Dont get lost in the internet of information. There is a lot that ISNT true that people want to believe. This is not a healthy hobby.

Another thing, I've noticed some regulars getting more and more aggressive and resistant to those watching this Q thing from the outside, and not believing or agreeing with it.

Again, this is unhealthy. Q has no identity, he/she/it doesn't know you, or have any relationship with you. What they are doing, posting anonymously, is their thing. Seeing and watching from outside is healthier then eating it all up at face value.

I'm not a naysayer of this Q thing going on, but as with everything in this World I remain on the fence. I do not choose sides, i do not support lesser of any evil. I choose the middle path. Watch both sides and stay true to self, and resist false hope.

Truth will always prevail and stand on it's own. It doesn't need validation or anonymous hints to prove itself.

Be nice to each other, regardless of what you believe or where your head is, we are citizens of EARTH together, and evil has been trying to take over since the beginning of time.

Now let's make these threads great again shall we?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

There was an old post with NK Next..or something like that. Could be IRAN Nuke Deal. Or IRAN De-Nuclearization. Or IRAN Attack. The Nuke Deal is due for a thumbs-up or thumbs-down from the USA soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

ust came back to say this thread is degenerating. We need to get back to the original person or disband

Looks like that may be the fault of Q. Who seems to be following a deep state agenda.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

BUT, this company would make sense as a deep state target and they definitely have a facility in Homs. Still digging.

Yes it may make sense. But why has this not been bombed by the Russians..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I used to love TB. Especially when PG kicked off. She was great! Just like you or me your average joe citizen - concerned about info coming to light and sharing it...

Then suddenly during PG she took down all her YT vids and had 1 vid of her up. The vid was her explaining she had to stop all this for personal reasons..

A lot of us following this thought she had been threatened and told to shut up..

Yet look at her now with the Q phenomena. She's been glamorized and celebritized and is allowed to post about all sorts of things. She was never into make up or sexing herself up - even her style of clothing has completely changed - I find it interesting how much her online persona has changed - now she meets The Donald too? Before she was into sharing info and trying to help get the truth out, now shes trying to climb the ladder? Doesn't add up to me..

Hmmm... I think TB has been got by the Clowns. I don't trust her for info anymore. There was a great flurry of talk on the chans many thinking the same. Too suspicious... Obviously I could be wrong and hope I am. She used to be cool..

In this day and age it feels like it is impossible to be able to verify any information - especially from We The Peoples PoV. Guess is what the Clowns In America were after and they've done it...

Anyone work for Palantir?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just came across this theory and do not entrily rule it out. Time will tell. We will know it by its fruits!

the MCCAINS Operation Smiles..., were using their foundation, Operation Smiles to smuggle the chemicals into Syria....McCain is deep state, hes been working with ISIS..... Trump just blew up their chemical storage facilities, after everyone was evacuated. He's working with France and Russia to help Assad regain his County

edit on 15-4-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

McCain has been clearly shown in photos out there with dubious people

Trump is not working with Assad in the slightest, let’s put those mad theories to bed

edit on 15-4-2018 by Whereismypassword because: Ipad

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: purplemer

McCain has been clearly shown in photos out there with dubious people

Trump is not working with Assad in the slightest, let’s put those mad theories to bed

We cannot know until the fruits fall. Lets see where they fall and then we will know for sure.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

May I ask what makes you say that Trump isn't working with Assad? How do you know - what info do you know of that makes you say this?

Trump could be working with Assad - we don't/can't know. Not from our PoV. We don't have the info available to us to discern that.

This attack and shenanigans in Syria is either WW3 gearing up or (and hopefully) its Trump/Putin/Assad possibly working together to take down particular assets of the Deep State in Syria...

When/how will know? Time and global events and what happens to We the Peoples will tell us..

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join