It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Mmmm Kool-aid. Yum. Gulp gulp.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I pray that the people in position to make the decisions to bomb Syria have accurate information.

I put my faith in Trump to change things because he may be our last chance against the despicable evil that has been shown to rule over the US/world for way too long.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Which I expected to not be tonight as the UN inspectors just got there today I think it was.

I guess that explains why they had to start it tonight.

So disappointed.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Report: Damascus airport completely destroyed.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump is doing what needs to be done.
These are precision strikes against Syria's chem weapons program.

Trump has now turned into Hillary Clinton 2.0 so he can go f*ck himself.

I got my internet back... Welcome all new posters we need you we need those not participating that have value to join. The wave is building. FOLLOW money, FOLLOW bloodline, GOOD vs EVIL.
edit on 13-4-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Can't STOP won't STOP

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

That is some very deep thinking right there. LOL

So you are saying there is no way that Deep State targets were hit or Isis targets as just one example.
Get you head out the sand bird.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm watching like everyone else...Trusting POTUS and our military has information I don't.
Interested too, to see what Q says about this strike.

My opinion could change, but, for now, I'm still trusting in this military and this administration.

Amen. Same here.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Report: Damascus airport completely destroyed.

What the # is going on? Where Russia?

I'm listening live and it's not making sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

So you are saying there is no way that Deep State targets were hit or Isis targets as just one example.
let's just go with that. Great sluething there.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: CoramDeo

We have no idea how many bad actors are still present in Syria. Could be that Trump is targetting them instead. I sure as hell don't trust any MSM source right now.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone.

In real life I'm not at all slow to anger. It's a weakness.

I'm also not slow to go toe to toe with anyone in a pysical confrontation. It's a weakness.

Still, just because there are "bad actors" doesn't make this the right decision. This isn't our problem.

To me, this reeks of a President trying to shift the narrative to cover his own sins.

I hope I'm wrong.

You all can be mad at me if you want, but i think what I think right now.

I'm going to have a hard time from here on out not seeing the Q posts as straight up spin.

Like George W Bush said, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, Mr. Potato Head".

edit on 13-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: I'm so pissed I can't type straight.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I pray that the people in position to make the decisions to bomb Syria have accurate information.

I put my faith in Trump to change things because he may be our last chance against the despicable evil that has been shown to rule over the US/world for way too long.

Well all i hear is that they are conducting precision strikes. I hope the number of civilian casualties are held to a minimum. I think Trump will announce to pull out the american forces after this. I also think that Russia received a warning well in advance.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Where best to get updates and reports on this war action by the deep state via Trump? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Anonymous report of explosions? gunfire? fireworks? Sirens? going on in downtown Mclean, Va.
twitter.com...

Can anyone verify?
edit on 13-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Fox just said that Comey backtracked on his statement of the Steele Dossier. He is no longer sure it was actually verified?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The people giving the info are the same some starting the wars (the CIA).

We need to rally "third party's" to knock out the DNC/GOP, and Rand Paul for POTUS was soon as he can run again.

To fight for the Third Party's isnt to wait until election year. It's all year every year, or its never....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The people giving the info are the same some starting the wars (the CIA).

We need to rally "third party's" to knock out the DNC/GOP, and Rand Paul for POTUS was soon as he can run again.

To fight for the Third Party's isnt to wait until election year. It's all year every year, or its never....

After following Q since the beginning and digging into these great threads on ATS, it definitely appears that way.

link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

let's just go with that. Great sluething there.

I'm glad we agree it's better than your hysterical theatrics.

link   

Anonymous report of explosions? gunfire? fireworks? Sirens? going on in downtown Mclean, Va.
twitter.com...

Can anyone verify?

Deluded people lighting celebratory fireworks? Disturbing, but not shocking, in this MSM society unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Who knows. Tracking it, but they shift as much as a thiefs shifty eyes do

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't like it when ordinance is deployed, I always suspect money moving somewhere behind it.

Waiting to see what the response is from Russia and what the outcome of the aforementioned ordinance deployment is.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join