It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Trillium

As soon as it hits infinity and some Anons latch onto it and become mods and contributors, then it will really be off to the races.

I think it would also be ok to raise small amounts of money for it's maintenance and protection, and the ability to anticipate a huge swell of interest and participation, say if Q were to refer to it or respond to something about it.

Later on, as news unlocks past and as future proves past, I could see it spawning a history commons timeline which would also be a cool format for posterity.

Long live Q Wiki

Did you get my two PM
as soon as we talk about droping that old PedoGate file on infinite BOOM
for me these stop working after a hour went to bed
ATS
8Chan
Twitter
Gai

Must off been over the traget

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's intriguing to say the least that ATS was disabled on Friday 13th... the same date the Knights Templar were disabled in apurge in 1307 (or was it 1308).

I would almost take that as a compliment to the Q Knights of ATS and the Chans by black hats.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wish people would stop creating fake pics and sharing them over social media. This hurts our credibility and what we are trying to achieve here.

People or Clowns?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Last night after my last post my internet crashed completely for many hours.

There was a light snowstorm and my internet is satellite but it never usually goes out completely.

The other weird thing...my phone keeps defaulting to the dictionary page for "entropy".

I never looked it up, it happens on my brand new phone and my old one my son uses.

It's odd. Lol. Coming from google I assume.

So if an Android user we have to have a google account to use the phone at all, don't we.

I just made a protonmail account recommended by Jan and it looks amazing free encrypted and totally anonymous.

I suppose one could just open a dummy gmail for phones but it doesn't matter when google can obviously access the phone anytime they want. Really frustrating.

Proton also has vpn which I am trying I think it's only a week free trial.

I am just sick of the ever present presence. It just pisses me off!

Nothing to hide but we all should be able to have the choice of privacy.

Entropy my ass!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic......and not bickering!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

If you cannot post with RESPECT for other members, you may face a Posting Ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Apr 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Trillium

Now I have to go find that list off Pedogate member masterlist that I sent too the FBI then
Maybe this time they will look at it

I have it. PM me to discuss. We'll send it to Q, which is like sending it to the NSA. ThankQ.

Ya happen right after this all four site got hit

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It is very much being done on purpose, I believe.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wish people would stop creating fake pics and sharing them over social media. This hurts our credibility and what we are trying to achieve here.

People or Clowns?

In this case unfortunately it's both. The clowns are responsible for the big video manipulation push and fake pics created by trolls play right in there hands. We have to be smart and vigilant and we have to purge this BS from our threads.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

ATS
8Chan
Twitter
Gai

Half baked # storm. If this was cabal attempt, it failed spectacularly.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think a mod needs to come in here and set the record straight before even more Q brigade spread stories that ATS was targeted because of content in this thread

I think it was a board problem, I could log in on my phone

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Also...my cell service is very messed up last 2 days its sunny here everyone local keeps saying it's because of the storm. Well the storm stopped hours ago.

I just got 10 texts that were sent yesterday at 7 pm.

Verison was out in some areas in the US I read on Twitter.

Anyone else having internet/cell problems?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

In this case unfortunately it's both. The clowns are responsible for the big video manipulation push and fake pics created by trolls play right in there hands. We have to be smart and vigilant and we have to purge this BS from our threads.

Yes, we were all useful idiots in some point of our lives ...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is odd. Founder & CEO of Sex-Trafficking Site BackPage.com Worked For FBI; Robert Mueller Honored Convicted Human Trafficker With FBI Award

As FBI Director, Robert Mueller awarded BackPage.com CEO Carl Ferrer recognition from the Justice Department and FBI for working in an investigative capacity to assist the FBI.

That award was bestowed on Ferrer and specifically Backpage,com by the FBI in 2011. Mueller, director at the time, signed the award. The citation may have also included a cash reward, FBI sources said.

Ironic especially since Ferrer — previously charged criminally for pimping — was arrested by the FBI last week and plead out to sweeping criminal charges on Thursday.

Last week the FBI seized the embattled BackPage.com website, the Justice Department alleging its founders and employees — including Ferrer — helped traffic underage sex victims, as well launder millions of dollars among other federal charges.

“For far too long, Backpage.com existed as the dominant marketplace for illicit commercial sex, a place where sex traffickers frequently advertised children and adults alike,” U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday. “But this illegality stops right now.”

Sessions harsh statement came after Ferrer pleaded guilty to state and federal charges of conspiracy, money laundering and more. Ferrer likewise agreed to testify in ongoing prosecutions against other Backpage.com owners who are fighting the charges, authorities said.

But it is not the first time Ferrer has agreed to work as a rat for the FBI concerning BackPage.com’s operations. Mueller’s FBI award lists Ferrer as BackPage.com Vice President.

Issued in May 2011, Mueller’s FBI award to Ferrer reads:

“For your outstanding cooperation and assistance in connection with an investigation of great importance. The FBI’s ability to carry out its investigative responsibilities to the American people has been greatly enhanced through your help, and you can be very proud of your valuable contribution to the success achieved.”

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
STILL having trouble trying to 'STAR' you folks.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just wanted to jump in for a quick second and show something I saw on YT just now.

If you go to The White House website and print the image, a massive letter 'Q' prints out that is not visible on the site image.
www.youtube.com...

Q is everywhere, even tho you can't see him/them.

edit on 13-4-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good Morning Qster's
Having lot's of weirdness with my puter today too, was unable to star posts, sluggish and signed me off ? It did some kind of automatic update and tried to sell me a security upgrade, IDK ? lol....Friday the 13th !
Might be a good day to make some chicken soup and work on meme / graphic skills.

No War so far.....Thank God

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I think a mod needs to come in here and set the record straight before even more Q brigade spread stories that ATS was targeted because of content in this thread

obviously if a mod did that, it would be because they're part of the deep state.

duh

originally posted by: IAMTAT
STILL having trouble trying to 'STAR' you folks.

sometimes there's lag. if you wait a few seconds the star will usually appear and you can go on to the next one.
edit on 13-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

LOL read more

ATS
8Chan
Twitter
Gai

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

If you go to The White House website and print the image, a massive letter 'Q' prints out that is not visible on the site image.

Don't have access to a printer now.
Can anyone verify?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: proximo

Looks like BHO was photoshopped into this pic.

Article from June 2013 (Daily Mail)
link

or the other way around !

🧐

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join