It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
For newcomers:

Q Wiki is ATS Q community response to problems emanating from wide field of topics discussed in this threads. Wiki have dedicated server (VPS) and is running on MediaWiki engine (same as Wikipedia).

I hope it may help with this problems:

1. Memory hole - important information is buried in threads and is not easily available/linkable
2. Data organization - Wiki is perfect framework for collaborative research resulting in presentable output
3. Thread clogging by repeated tough questions - we can build instant answers
4. ATS T&C
4.1. We are not allowed to post links to vital sites
4.2. We are not allowed to copy/paste full text articles
5. Searchability over collected data sources

For now Q Wiki holds:
* Complete set of Q crumbs. They are constructed as templates so it is possible to include any crumb in any page.
* HRC/Podesta leaked emails
* List of notable resignations since Aug 2017 (thanks to anons; have to update it)
* List of key actors, many have its page already (thanks to RSHSufi)
* Many articles cited in this threads in full text
* Theory behind "Magic square"
* Hundreds of memes
* Lot of other stuff

Q Wiki is now in private mode, meaning you need login even for reading. Reasons are discussed on there. Hopefully this will change in near future.

Anyone interested in Q Wiki is advised to setup new through away email and PM me or RSHSufi with address. List of more or less secure freemails.

Personal note: Last 2 weeks I was occupied by mundane tasks but I'm finally back on track. Ready to move to next level.

Many thanks to all collaborators.

########

!!!
At least European ATS users are not able to interact with ATS unless it is editing old posts. Vis ATS thread
!!!

edit on 13-4-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Nvrmind
edit on 13-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
For newcomers:

Q Wiki is ATS Q community response to problems emanating from wide field of topics discussed in this threads. Wiki have dedicated server (VPS) and is running on MediaWiki engine (same as Wikipedia).

I hope it may help with this problems:

1. Memory hole - important information is buried in threads and is not easily available/linkable
2. Data organization - Wiki is perfect framework for collaborative research resulting in presentable output
3. Thread clogging by repeated tough questions - we can build instant answers
4. ATS T&C
4.1. We are not allowed to post links to vital sites
4.2. We are not allowed to copy/paste full text articles
5. Searchability over collected data sources

For now Q Wiki holds:
* Complete set of Q crumbs. They are constructed as templates so it is possible to include any crumb in any page.
* HRC/Podesta leaked emails
* List of notable resignations since Aug 2017 (thanks to anons; have to update it)
* List of key actors, many have its page already (thanks to RSHSufi)
* Many articles cited in this threads in full text
* Theory behind "Magic square"
* Hundreds of memes
* Lot of other stuff

Q Wiki is now in private mode, meaning you need login even for reading. Reasons are discussed on there. Hopefully this will change in near future.

Anyone interested in Q Wiki is advised to setup new through away email and PM me or RSHSufi with address. List of more or less secure freemails.

Personal note: Last 2 weeks I was occupied by mundane tasks but I'm finally back on track. Ready to move to next level.

Many thanks to all collaborators.

########

!!!
At least European ATS users are not able to interact with ATS unless it is editing old posts. Vis ATS thread
!!!

So I can't reply??

Oh... I guess I can. I can star now too, which I couldn't do earlier
edit on 13-4-2018 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

The plot thickens...

It'll be interesting to see what comes of this site glitch, fingers crossed it's something non nefarious.

But what do we do if it all goes down for everyone?

Do we have a plan for that?

Edit: QWiki for emergency communication, just in case.

Address is
Qfiles dot grape dot cz , instructions for getting access are in Jan's post at the top of this page.
edit on 13-4-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
WTF is going on with this site?
Couldn't star, flag or reply...had to reapply for my account.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Switch to mobile version in your account settings. Credits to IAMTAT.

Add:
Bug exterminated, desktop setting is working again.

Explanation

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hmm. I guess we are getting closer.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yay!! Finally really took a long time to fix it. It HAS to be an attack right? That didnt just happen by itself?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
That was mysterious, and fun 😆

The first time I had a break for days besides sleeping. .
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoFri, 13 Apr 2018 08:41:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Apr 2018 08:41:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I send you a PM.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Yay!! Finally really took a long time to fix it. It HAS to be an attack right? That didnt just happen by itself?

I think it was a GOOG issue.
I had to reinstall all my accounts.
Lost my history cache.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord is not sure what happened. There is possibility somebody tried to hack the code, but it can be also bad coding. ATS is quite complex and old site. Such glitches may happen even with minor OS updates.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm pretty sure it won't go down how you hope.

I don't really care one way or the other.

What do you mean you don't care one way or the other?

I think it infects the world and that when the evil and the wicked are afraid, and brought to justice, that it generates a greater space of unmolested freedom.

It's because we care about the children.

You only pretend to be as cold as a cucumber.

You want the same things generally speaking that we are wanting and asking for. Truth. Justice. Authentic reality as it really and truly is, not according to some MSM and social media promulgated inauthentic falsehood, which is the generally prevailing paradigm.

If you mean an equanimous acceptance of the world as it is even in the midst of a world of evils and depravity, even by those we trust with authority, I can understand that. At one level Jesus accepted the sinful world as it is. I get that.

But that's a different kind of "don't care".

What I hear you saying is that you really don't care either way not one iota.

Why then are you actively and continually participating in this thread?

To your last sentence...Because you and others keep feeding. To reiterate my earlier post, what about your personality feels the need to respond to someone who obviously isn't here to engage in a productive manner? Why do you seek validation from this person? Have a strong enough will not to respond and they will go away.

It's getting tiresome to see the same story play out on this thread with the same characters not learning. It's wasting precious board space and time. It's infuriating to be honest. Learn

ETA: For those talking about censorship on the thread: that's never a good idea and it's simply not needed. That's what's gotten me so frustrated. For a group of people to be so internet savvy, how can you forget internet 101? Don't feed them and they will go away. It may take time, but if everyone would just stop feeding, they will lose interest. It's a very simple and effective method, no censorship required. Self control people, use it.
edit on 13-4-2018 by strangernstrangeland because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

SkepticOverlord is not sure what happened. There is possibility somebody tried to hack the code, but it can be also bad coding. ATS is quite complex and old site. Such glitches may happen even with minor OS updates.

4 and 8 got hit as well. They are still experiencing problems. That reminds me of a test i wanted to do. Edit: Okay the censoring still works.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Not sure if this means something is about to hit the fan:

Rod Rosenstein Skips Speaking Engagement After Unexpected White House Meeting

I hope RR gets fired even if it means some peoples heads will explode.

RR was given an "option" to resign for "personal" reasons 🚿

Conflicts of Interests a-plenty 😎

Possibly. I'm thinking it has to do with the upcoming IG report. Maybe Rosey is going to have to fire Mueller with cause.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
""Facebook"" "killswitch" 'test'

payback for testimony

they want control without exposure

get ready for more

zuckerburg has immunity thats why he was not "sworn" in

NWO problem

conflicts of opinion about tactics in turmoil

. . . _ _ _ . . .

🤐

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Looks like BHO was photoshopped into this pic.

Article from June 2013 (Daily Mail)
link

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Red Castle.
Green Castle.
10-4.
King.
Bishop.
Distraction.
More to come.
Demonstration of their power.
Counter measures in place.
[V]

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wish people would stop creating fake pics and sharing them over social media. This hurts our credibility and what we are trying to achieve here.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
At this point it wouldn't matter if the photo was real. It wouldn't be hung in the Obama Presidential Library though, lol.

here's the thing, it does matter -- because people use it to justify their hatred, and justify whatever positions they've taken because of their hatred. beliefs that you've taken up based on false data should be challenged. you should want to challenge them.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join