It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Updated crumbs in Q Wiki.

Hopefully we will have new domain soon. From that point we can invite more ATS users + use links to Q Wiki pages in ATS threads.

We can also try to open Wiki for reading without login for some testing period and see what complains will hit us.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Right, how it was before the censoring took full force: an open public forum. I don't think anyone needs reminding that this is all very tentative. If people want to believe, why not let them? Does their belief harm you in some way? It's a bit like sitting beside someone who's reading a novel you've read before. You didn't like the novel, and find it irksome that the other is actually enjoying it, so you stare at them and point out how shallow the characters are or weak the plot is. My point is, its not on you to determine the interests or beliefs of others or to remind them that your perspective is superior to theirs.

BTW, things like "tinfoil cap" are how they control your thoughts and influence your behaviour.

Final, final post on the matter. Promise

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I stopped engaging that poster the moment they referred to child rape as just having a "party" a few pages back.

So you put words in my mouth in order to demonize me. Sounds like SOP for this conspiracy.

You asked why they would fly on the lolita express. I'm sure everyone there went to "party" whether everyone's partying included child rape is unknown.

Then we have the idea of child rape. Age of consent is a thing and if people think it doesn't count then that is fine but child rape when speaking of late teens is hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Awesome work

Long Live Q Wiki.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JaspersCheese

Isn't pointing out our perspectives the whole point of ATS. Who are the Q fans to be telling people that enjoy watching CNN that they are sheeple?

At some point we either have to accept that some are here to discuss things and some are just looking for an echo chamber.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just saw this on twitter

Not exactly the picture that was promised but getting warm

Edit: It's a fake.

edit on 13-4-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The citizens in the U.K. desperately tried to expose their Royal & Government SRA P3do ring for decades. It wasn't until PRIME MINISTER Heath and Jimmy Saville died that the truth finally came out last year. Think about ALL the children that suffered unnecessarily all this time!!!!!! Think of the 16 that could still be alive today!!

Ask people again why it is SO hard to believe Elites and Politicians in the U.S. might be involved. Ask people why they are ok with calling people conspiracy theorists and tin foilers at the expense of children because THEY refuse to look at the mountains of evidence!!!! God will not only judge you by your actions but also by your inaction!! Join the fight!!!!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Looks fake to me, head and neck don't quite match. Face is much less grainy than the rest of the picture.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

That's a very interesting and unique piece of furniture behind him in that photo.

That might be able to be traced.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Awesome work

Long Live Q Wiki.

I don't know what a Q-Wiki would contain, but JanAmosComenius has certainly been busy with building it. Sounds intriguing!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey J&C and all of the wonderful Q researchers!
I mentioned on the other thread about a possible message in the Black Mirror episodes. I could be completely off base, but there might be a clue there. I have quietly slogged through every page of Q. I just wanted to bring attention to this. It might be a clue, even though Charlie Brooker doesn't seem to be fond of Pres. Trump or any other authority figure. His series is as prophetic as 1984.

Thanks to all of your hard work on this! What a ride it has been!

I hope as you encourage people who are reading and lurking to chime in, (as this ball is rolling) other ideas and insights will at least be considered.
Cheers!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Our friend would like folks to consider the twitter issue is a bit deeper. If you can stomach it there is a reddit thread from a year ago, about twitter hosting pedo accounts and old @jack being cool with it....

My guess here, by reading between the lines, the twitter break was to expose this, but in some ways I hope in a very limited fashion.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JaspersCheese

Good catch.

A copy of the original can be found here
edit on 13-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaspersCheese

Looks fake to me, head and neck don't quite match. Face is much less grainy than the rest of the picture.

At this point it wouldn't matter if the photo was real. It wouldn't be hung in the Obama Presidential Library though, lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Updated crumbs in Q Wiki.

Hopefully we will have new domain soon. From that point we can invite more ATS users + use links to Q Wiki pages in ATS threads.

We can also try to open Wiki for reading without login for some testing period and see what complains will hit us.

Have posted a picture off Q Wiki on twitter
Got a good feedback many are waiting for the Q link drop Soon I hope

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Mueller prepares to end Russia probe WITHOUT interviewing Trump after president's lawyers say sit-down can't happen in wake of Cohen raid

On Monday, Trump's lawyers were working out some of the interview's final sticking points, when the law offices and the hotel room of the president's personal Michael Cohen were raided.

After that, the possibility of a sit-down between the president and the special counsel 'drastically dimmed,' NBC wrote, with a source telling the network that the Cohen raid 'significantly complicated' talks.

I'm sure the DA in NY will try and pick up where Mueller left off, and fail, again, to find anything meaningful.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

As soon as it hits infinity and some Anons latch onto it and become mods and contributors, then it will really be off to the races.

I think it would also be ok to raise small amounts of money for it's maintenance and protection, and the ability to anticipate a huge swell of interest and participation, say if Q were to refer to it or respond to something about it.

Later on, as news unlocks past and as future proves past, I could see it spawning a history commons timeline which would also be a cool format for posterity.

Long live Q Wiki

edit on 13-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
UpDate
Well that did not last to long LOL

This account's Tweets are protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @jayhawkjack's Tweets and complete profile

Linky

Now I have to go find that list off Pedogate member masterlist that I sent too the FBI then
Maybe this time they will look at it

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

They've already tipped their hand by stating that it was all about the Access Hollywood Tapes, Stormy Daniels and another woman who signed a NDE in exchange for some money, and the possibility that, many years ago the National Inquirer ran cover on some info about Trump's sex life, and how a friend of Trump's had him do a 20 minute videoconference in Ukraine in exchange for 130K? (not illegal at all).
Total witch hunt and fishing expedition and this FBI raid a hail Mary.

It's about time that Mueller wraps up, and he'd better do it before the IG Report comes out at last and try to get out while he can, and for the good of the country, since there was never any real probable cause to begin with, which RR had a hand in helping to set up and establish in the first place with the FISA Warrant (total conflict of interest) and now the FBI raid on Trump's personal attorney, which is actually a breach of Trump's own constitutional rights to have and enjoy attorney-client privilege. The handoff to the District of New York makes no difference if the original action was unconstitutional.

Mueller cannot run this farce of an investigation any longer, particularly if he has any awareness of what's being uncovered about the whole sordid affair and by that I'm not referring to Trump's playboy billionaire lifestyle choices with consensual adult partners or even the paying them to keep it all quiet.

Mueller investigation conclusion: Trump cheated on his wife and paid to cover it up. Trump didn't collude with Russia. There were some Russian trolls on Facebook and Twitter. It's alleged that Russia used RT to influence the election with the help of Internet sites like InfoWars and Breitbart, and that it wasn't Seth Rich and Kim Dot Com but the Russians who HACKED the DNC and Poedesta's emails and gave it to WikiLeaks, which WikiLeaks have vehemently denied to be true, and they're never been found wrong ever before.

It's a farce, the whole thing.

It's over. They're out of bullets!

edit on 13-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Now I have to go find that list off Pedogate member masterlist that I sent too the FBI then
Maybe this time they will look at it

I have it. PM me to discuss. We'll send it to Q, which is like sending it to the NSA. ThankQ.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join