It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Snowden's Twitter Exorcism
That meme?

That was so funny on so many levels..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

Playing catch-up. Didn't France's President Macron show proof today, that Assad used Chemical weapons on that town last Saturday?

Did he actually SHOW proof?

If so, fine. Then lets examine who did it.

But MSM was already calling war before anything was shown.

Based on this latest article, I think Macron is under the influence of something.

www.bbc.com...

He has invisible proof that makes him so mad, he's thinking about unilaterally sending French fighter jets to bomb Syria. Crazy talk from a creampuff who doesn't even allow French police to carry guns.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh look. Another pedo arrested. This one's a Canadian UN worker. How humanitarian!

60-year-old Canadian humanitarian worker Peter John Dalgish has now been arrested in Nepal and is under investigation for child sex crimes, according to a police report on Global News.

According to police, Dalglish was taken from a home in a district north of Kathmandu. Police said in a statement two girls, 12 and 14 years old, were “rescued” from the same house.

link

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm pretty sure it won't go down how you hope.

I don't really care one way or the other.

What do you mean you don't care one way or the other?

I think it infects the world and that when the evil and the wicked are afraid, and brought to justice, that it generates a greater space of unmolested freedom.

It's because we care about the children.

You only pretend to be as cold as a cucumber.

You want the same things generally speaking that we are wanting and asking for. Truth. Justice. Authentic reality as it really and truly is, not according to some MSM and social media promulgated inauthentic falsehood, which is the generally prevailing paradigm.

If you mean an equanimous acceptance of the world as it is even in the midst of a world of evils and depravity, even by those we trust with authority, I can understand that. At one level Jesus accepted the sinful world as it is. I get that.

But that's a different kind of "don't care".

What I hear you saying is that you really don't care either way not one iota.

Why then are you actively and continually participating in this thread?

edit on 12-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating
Bull market?

Ummm, I would invest my money wherever Georege Soros is not investing.

He's toxic for currency exchanges, IMO.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
6 million, really?

originally posted by: dashen
Yes. 6 gorillion at least

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
6 gorillion sounds like a lot!

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
What did you expect he should have written? We are not even allowed to question it here in Germany. Most people still choose to believe the history books.

Six Gorillion

so.... is holocaust denial a standard part of the Qspiracy now, or just side business for you fine young edgelords?

always something new and surprising (and gross and sad) to see here...
edit on 12-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sure Jack LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What do you mean you don't care one way or the other?

I think it infects the world and that when the evil and the wicked are afraid, and brought to justice, that it generates a greater space of unmolested freedom.

It's because we care about the children.

It means that I don't think like you.

You want the same things generally speaking that we are wanting and asking for. Truth. Justice. Authentic reality as it really and truly is, not according to some MSM and social media promulgated inauthentic falsehood, which is the generally prevailing paradigm.

No, you think this is the truth so this is what you think you are asking for when you ask for the truth. The truth is that we live in a predatory universe where nothing survives without the killing of something else.

What I hear you saying is that you really don't care either way not one iota.

Why then are you actively and continually participating in this thread?

I'm just wasting time between dropping the quarter and "Game Over".

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As a student of history...

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Baath_Party_Purge

en.wikipedia.org...

I would be remiss not to mention it.
edit on 12-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: spoiler alert

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Forgot the reply button, a reply to daskakik

I'm not talking about trusting any side either. I simply said that the propaganda coming from the Q side is divisive as well and saying that the people listening to Q are going to be able to sell that idea to the rest of the population to avoid civil war is not a sure thing.

This is written from the perspective of Q being real, and on the side of good.

I didn't say it would avert civil war, I said "less chaos." From what I can see of the Q supporters/researchers, they are hyper-patriotic sort, motivated by sense of justice and some self-realized duty. My perspective is they are honest and good, like most people.

Hypothetically assume the most extreme depravity you've heard is true. If you've reached critical mass of awareness when this stuff breaks, you're in a much better position to influence the chaos than if it just broke and suddenly the entire world is infested with evil. I can't think of any historic reference that I could illustrate that with, uncharted waters. Like, if you woke up tomorrow and found out you've been the unwitting subject of 1000 of experiments by entities that consider you subhuman. Experiments that have left your body deteriorated and your mind weakened, wouldn't you like a friend there to tell you everything was going to be ok?

If it is the end-game of TPTB and their goal is to make you say it was a LARP so it doesn't really matter then you really didn't give then enough credit.

Most definitely. If this brings about the NWO, then it's a level of brilliance I wouldn't have expected from tiny evil minds. However, I've seen positive changes to the net in the last few weeks, less censorship, less PC culture being pushed, hell youtube is giving me PG videos for the first time since the purge. I also saw better questions for MZ in committee than I ever would have expected considering 80% of those asking questions accepted donations from him. That to me leans the scales a little, but as you say, it is still untrustworthy. The problem with it all is there is no confirmation except ones own knowledge and intuition. That leaves all options open until something concrete falls.

Tell you what, if Twitter has truly been reset, you will see a wave of memes that will transform the world, create massive public outcry, and promote action (huh, lookie there, another reason MI would need 8Chan). The action will be very telling as to where it motivates from.

Feel we may be distracting from the collection and correlation of Q's drop, so this will be my last on the validity of Q.

edit on 12-4-2018 by JaspersCheese because: grammar

edit on 12-4-2018 by JaspersCheese because: added footer

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Am glad to see that the RNC put this together.
lyincomey.com...

From what I hear, the Trump Admin is building one for Rosenstein.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Am glad to see that the RNC put this together.
lyincomey.com...

From what I hear, the Trump Admin is building one for Rosenstein.

I find that a little petty and untasteful, unprofessional. For the lulz maybe, but that's not going to lend them any credibility whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: carewemust

No. People should know better. There are less than 20 people who ever really post here. Focus and be better.
Real Life doesn't work that way. The same plea was issued 10 days into thread #4. As with Syria, just bombing airstrips once a year won't cut it. Someone needs to remove Assad. Someone needs to remove posts from these Q threads.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

GIVE IT TO ME!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAA!
edit on 4 12 2018 by dashen because: POWER!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Real Life doesn't work that way. The same plea was issued 10 days into thread #4. As with Syria, just bombing airstrips once a year won't cut it. Someone needs to remove Assad. Someone needs to remove posts from these Q threads.

you could always report them, and then the mods could come and remind you, yet again, that someone disagreeing with you is not a valid reason to request moderation.

or look on the bright side -- maybe since these threads move SO quickly and generate SO much interest, they will give you the Q forum you've been wanting.

edit on 12-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Is there supposed to be an image inserted in your post?

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join