It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I don't think q is on the level is a far cry from "q is military intelligence".

We will see, unless nothing happens and then the goals shift to we will see later on.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Many people have known for a fairly long time that Trump was going to run and win the Presidency.

This is from 2007, before Obama.

Unless he really was channeling the voice of the Spirit and the Bible like a real prophet, which is also possible but I think it's a combination of both actually.

Most people thought when he ran that it was the most absurd and ridiculous idea imaginable, but Trump and patriots were waiting in the wings by anticipation.

This is a war and a reverse coup and the MSM and Mueller and Comey and Soros and Pelosi and Clinton and Obama and Hollywood are not going to win this thing based almost exclusively on a type of unfounded hatred and condemnation of Trump for winning the election.

People are supposed to accept the outcome and move on, and like give Trump a chance. The lefist MSM have gone insane. I think they've lost the narrative, while 28,000 sealed indictments are itching to be unsealed.

It will be like a white army just dropped from the sky (no need of UFO's) all at once, even as the world turns.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Yes, I got that... was just making a pun because it was talking about them investing.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Please explain whats going on with Twitter

I think Snowden is performing an exorcism on the platform.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: JaspersCheese

You don't realize that the propaganda coming from that side alienates enough people to also have things end up in a civil war?

And those in the loop think they are the majority but if they are not then no matter how brilliant you think it is, it isn't going to work.

To be honest, the whole world is up in the air right now. There is no "side" to trust, IMO. People are free to trust or distrust whomever they choose... at least for now.

If this is as insidious as "Q and friends" have alluded to, then we can't even trust ourselves anymore as we've been entirely propagandized for the last 70+ years or so, trained to not believe what is looking us in the face. If that insidiousness is mere hyperbole to push the fringes into researching open source evidence of a wide conspiracy, then I'll gladly accept that and forgive the sensationalism. If this is an end-game of TPTB, then I did not give them enough credit. If its all a LARP, then it doesn't really matter, does it?

“The surest way to keep a secret is to make someone think they already know the answer.”
Frank Herbert, Heretics of Dune

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Please explain whats going on with Twitter

I think Snowden is performing an exorcism on the platform.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Yes, I got that... was just making a pun because it was talking about them investing.

Oh ok.

I hate to make posts that don't add to the thread, so I'll just add something here.

A close friend of John Podesta, who, as WaPo and CNN say, has nothing whatsoever to do with pedophiles...

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyfloatingMSM calls for attack on Syria without a shred of evidence, once again exposing its own insanity.

Playing catch-up. Didn't France's President Macron show proof today, that Assad used Chemical weapons on that town last Saturday?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Playing catch-up. Didn't France's President Macron show proof today, that Assad used Chemical weapons on that town last Saturday?

Did he actually SHOW proof?

If so, fine. Then lets examine who did it.

But MSM was already calling war before anything was shown.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Today was a warning to Twitter. Snowden could shut it down for days if he wanted to, IMO. He's had years to study.

edit on 4/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JaspersCheese
To be honest, the whole world is up in the air right now. There is no "side" to trust, IMO. People are free to trust or distrust whomever they choose... at least for now.

I'm not talking about trusting any side either. I simply said that the propaganda coming from the Q side is divisive as well and saying that the people listening to Q are going to be able to sell that idea to the rest of the population to avoid civil war is not a sure thing.

If this is as insidious as "Q and friends" have alluded to, then we can't even trust ourselves anymore as we've been entirely propagandized for the last 70+ years or so, trained to not believe what is looking us in the face. If that insidiousness is mere hyperbole to push the fringes into researching open source evidence of a wide conspiracy, then I'll gladly accept that and forgive the sensationalism. If this is an end-game of TPTB, then I did not give them enough credit. If its all a LARP, then it doesn't really matter, does it?

If it is the end-game of TPTB and their goal is to make you say it was a LARP so it doesn't really matter then you really didn't give then enough credit.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyfloatingMSM calls for attack on Syria without a shred of evidence, once again exposing its own insanity.

Don't give them any ideas! It's looking like the Syrian thing might be on hold and even outright cancelled if the "evidence" isn't conclusive.

We do not want war. The word is powerful. Careful what you say out loud. Let's keep praying for no war.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Lol This thread is like an opera

Exciting
Moving
Funny
Sad
Scary
Fascinating
Thought Provoking
Beautiful

When detractors appear, it's like someone who's never been to the opera coming in during the 5th act and standing in the aisle yelling:

"This is stupid. It doesn't make any sense. It's not even in English. What's this all about? You people are wasting your time. Your all crazy."

As we've seen numerous times, they finally sit down, pay attention and get engaged.
Other times they give up trying to get attention and leave, which is a shame because this show, my friends is a brilliant masterpiece!

So if you're here to detract, sit down, shut up and enjoy the show.

edit on 4121818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Raw raw go satanists!

What we've discovered to be honest is that they are actually quite stupid (should have known it was coming) and the devil always rushes straight into the hoodwink as blind as a bat.

Whether you can watch it on CNN or not doesn't mean that it's not really happening.

But just what side are you on?!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Did he actually SHOW proof?

If so, fine. Then lets examine who did it.

But MSM was already calling war before anything was shown.

The answer is no, he didn't show an ounce of proof. Macron merely said that France had proof of the attacks and that was enough for the MSM to run with it.

I might add, it seems like The Hill has been on the forefront of shilling as of late.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From BBC interview he only said he had proof and known it for a week or more. Macron never said what the proof was on BBC.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well got a reply from @jayhawkjack LOL

Rebel scum ‏
@jayhawkjack
Follow Follow @jayhawkjack More
Replying to @XXXXXXXXXXX1 @jack
It’s been viewable for years

Funny just check into @jayhawkjack did not find it LOL

Welcome new MAGA followers and bots! The CEO of twitter doesn’t need a secret account. I’m just a regular dude who barely knows how to use my own account, but if you want to waste your time pretending like @jack reads my tweets be my guest.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

Linky
edit on 12-4-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We won't really know for sure for sure until the dominoes all fall and Pandora's box opens for the sake of human history and even the love of God (whether you believe in it or not).

This year. and for the next 6 years and beyond by which point nothing will ever be the same and the evil timeline, broken, the fruitless tree uprooted and the bad bad mountain of historical causation throwing ITSELF into the abyss for a 1000's years, after which it will need to be bonked on the head again to deep six it permanently.

This is about nothing less than the fall of Babylon, which when it falls is tree times fallen already right out of the gate.

This is both an allegory and a truth.

But no it hasn't happened yet. Are you secretly rooting for it, that it will not fall?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Whether you can watch it on CNN or not doesn't mean that it's not really happening.

And just because someone on social media says every last bit is true doesn't mean things are happening that way.

But just what side are you on?!

Not on the side of people holding witch trials.

I posted some stats about human trafficking arrests worldwide in a span of 10 years, 48k arrests, without the self-righteous gloating of this "movement".

I think the hype gets the better of many of you. It's ok, it's only human nature.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm pretty sure it won't go down how you hope.

I don't really care one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join