It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Perfectenemy

At the very least Comey is demonstrating a strong political bias and hatred for the POTUS.

Soon with the IG Report we'll see that he oversaw the political weaponization of the Institution of the FBI and was directly involved in working to "seed" the Russia-collusion narrative, when he was the same person who would have signed off on FISA warrant applications and even the payment for the Steel Dossier.

His book and tour betrays his bias and motivations.

He will be called back up again to testify under oath, so the more he says the better.

Comey is displaying the same Clapper'esk behavior. Still part of the narrative, so deep in the # but free to go on book tours. Just imagine the book deals you'd get if you were treasonous?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

Come on people, no one is using circumcised foreskin for facials.

Can Cells From a Baby’s Foreskin Give You Youthful Skin?

Growth factors captured from the donated foreskin of a baby (just one can generate over a million treatments) are at their peak ability in promoting rapid cell turnover. Applied topically, they spur adult skin cells to regenerate. This is said to have a smoothing effect on the skin.

Is Baby Foreskin The Key To Youthful Skin?

HydraFacial, a facial treatment that uses baby foreskin to fight acne, treat hyper-pigmentation and reduce wrinkles. Sounds out there, but The Cut’s associate beauty editor Ashley Weatherford decided to give it a try.

The use of an infant’s foreskin isn’t new to the skincare industry, as Oprah Winfrey previously faced criticism for endorsing a face cream derived from human foreskin. Researchers have found that it promotes skin cell regeneration when applied topically. And as Weatherford learned, the growth factors obtained from the foreskin for the HydraFacial is “at a microscopic level.” So no huge chunks!

Thank GOD, there are

NO CHUNKS.

Let's stay focused on the real conspiracies!

How about you stop telling people what to do?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this it? "Q Research General #1268: An Army of Frogs Edition"

Says that I have to register to view. Not like ATS is it? Ugly board.

Q should come to ATS. Easier on the brain and eyes.

Q chose the 8 board for a specific reason. The BO is in full control and the censorship is not as harsh as on ATS. You don't need to do anything to view the breads btw. No registration needed.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Re: Alan Dershowitz-#17 Epstein plane

Claims: Virginia Roberts says she was recruited to work as a sex slave for Epstein when she was just 15, and has named Dershowitz and Prince Andrew as two of the men she was forced to have sex with. Roberts pictured with the Duke of York

www.dailymail.co.uk... edophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

Note: It has also been rumored Miss Roberts was 17 at the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Since I too don't savvy Twitter I'm digging for alternate significance of 17. So far I haven't found much.

It could be a poke in the eye to the NYT and AP for their claim that all 17 intelligence agencies verified that Russia interfered in the elections and later had to retract.

www.realclearpolitics.com... rump_right.html

NY Times corrected: 

NYT: A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

Would be kind of petty if thats what it is, I'd rather it to mean "Q".

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Claims: Virginia Roberts says she was recruited to work as a sex slave for Epstein when she was just 15, and has named Dershowitz and Prince Andrew as two of the men she was forced to have sex with. Roberts pictured with the Duke of York

www.dailymail.co.uk... edophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

assuming the notion of deals is true. Dersh was a lawyer to a lot of people and not any of us plebes.

Anagram fun says deal was accepted? "Alan Reawakened Comfortably." AND is now a "mole"!
Who'd sue him for atty client privilege if he ratted on any of this stuff?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Growth factors captured from the donated foreskin of a baby (just one can generate over a million treatments) are at their peak ability in promoting rapid cell turnover. Applied topically, they spur adult skin cells to regenerate. This is said to have a smoothing effect on the skin.

HydraFacial, a facial treatment that uses baby foreskin to fight acne, treat hyper-pigmentation and reduce wrinkles. Sounds out there, but The Cut’s associate beauty editor Ashley Weatherford decided to give it a try.

The use of an infant’s foreskin isn’t new to the skincare industry, as Oprah Winfrey previously faced criticism for endorsing a face cream derived from human foreskin. Researchers have found that it promotes skin cell regeneration when applied topically. And as Weatherford learned, the growth factors obtained from the foreskin for the HydraFacial is “at a microscopic level.” So no huge chunks!

Thank GOD, there are

NO CHUNKS.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy man. We’re all ignorant at some point and on certain things. Consider me elucidated on the subject now.

FWIW, I appreciate your posts and always find something to explore when you do. It just seems there are more important things to focus on, or are you saying that the “source” of these treatments are in question?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

How many penis's you suppose would it take for a single balm?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfinguru

originally posted by: eisegesis

Thank GOD, there are

NO CHUNKS.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy man. We’re all ignorant at some point and on certain things. Consider me elucidated on the subject now.

FWIW, I appreciate your posts and always find something to explore when you do. It just seems there are more important things to focus on, or are you saying that the “source” of these treatments are in question?

Same question to you than. Hope many penis's does it take to make a single balm?

How many people out there own it? Hope many children's penis's have been shaved to make Queen Elizabeth look beautiful?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It's the blood ,young blood regenerates old blood cells modern vampires.

As if hear Dr Mengele speak..?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It's the blood ,young blood regenerates old blood cells modern vampires.

As if hear Dr Mengele speak..?

that's not the same as foreskin. And is it the blood or the adrenaline/t-cells that hold value?
edit on 12-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That I don't know for sure I think t-cells , but when I've heard about a few weeks ago and connected this with all all children missing and has been tripled since 2007 together with all that pedophile rings this made sense why they're missing..

There's an actual market for these grotesque ways of anti aging.

And maybe this Mayo clinics could be one who's using this method but that's just a speculation because the ones behind this seems to be Microsoft?

edit on 0b28America/ChicagoThu, 12 Apr 2018 19:49:28 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Apr 2018 19:49:28 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

assuming the notion of deals is true. Dersh was a lawyer to a lot of people and not any of us plebes.

Anagram fun says deal was accepted? "Alan Reawakened Comfortably." AND is now a "mole"!

Who'd sue him for atty client privilege if he ratted on any of this stuff?

Beautiful point.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
can you please PM me? I can't seem to PM you....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look, I'm a newbie here and I am trying to understand what the fack is going on. Can you PM me? I can't PM (not enough posts yet?!) and I'm trying to figure out all this Twitter, chan, oogady boogady crap. Where is this info? I get it if we don't want to post here, but my personal searches are not giving me anything. I'm a middle aged mom lady and don't know how the chans and sh*t work...on the flip side, I work in IT and an usually figure stuff out, but I just need a starting point, please.

edit on 12-4-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Rosinitiate

There's an actual market for these grotesque ways of anti aging.

Yes.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
About that number 17 I wat reading the capital letters from Q's post and came up with

AWP17

That brought me to this don't know if it's relevant just let you know ?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: carewemust

Look, I'm a newbie here and I am trying to understand what the fack is going on. Can you PM me? I can't PM (not enough posts yet?!) and I'm trying to figure out all this Twitter, chan, oogady boogady crap. Where is this info? I get it if we don't want to post here, but my personal searches are not giving me anything. I'm a middle aged mom lady and don't know how the chans and sh*t work...on the flip side, I work in IT and an usually figure stuff out, but I just need a starting point, please.

HERE is the link for the Q POSTS.
qanon.pub...
Select the most recent Q POST.
Click on the BLUE sequence of numbers at the end of the TOP line to take you directly to discussion in the site in question.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well I try to only post stuff I think up, anymore.

And I havent been on my OP game for a while.

But maybe I should be the one to do it, as I was in the game back around then and saw the social media's evolution (in our sort of context).

I can put together a thread on this and have it ready to go by around 9:00 pm central, that's UTC -6:00 for those outside the States. Maybe a bit later, maybe a bit earlier, but that's what I'm shooting for at present.

I was doing a little digging around on DARPA and LifeLog and so already have a fair few documents on my pc at home. I'm at work right now so I can begin a rough draft of the OP and then polish it off with links and docs after I get home.

As mentioned in the above quoted post, DARPA, LifeLog, Facebook, et al

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join