It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating
If it were Stormy Daniels I'd laugh.

Or Roseanne.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
When i tried to do a new Facebook account around New Years, from my desktop, it was telling me people I know even though I've never had Facebook software or site anywhere near my phone while the email was new I made it just for the effort.

your phone -- other people import their contacts from their phone. facebook keeps a record of that and matches it against new users.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Credits to a magnificent autist on Infinity. fineotex.com Wait for the baby.

Finally
Chemicals
Learn our comms
FCL

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

twitter.com...

mobile.almasdarnews.com...

I know we aren't suppose to talk about it...but if this is a false flag blackhat motivated attack. What does this mean?

I cant help talking about it...once a loud mouth always one.

The attack is said to have destroyed evidence as to who was behind the chem attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: Skyfloating
If it were Stormy Daniels I'd laugh.

Or Roseanne.

There goes my fantasy...
and
my
PLUS
ULTRA
+
+
+

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ok, thanks, that's a correlation. Still makes me wonder how/why Q would have had foreknowledge of the alleged attack and why Trump is considering a forceful response to the Assad regime, with Bolton at his side.

Trump claimed today that they are getting clarity on who was responsible. It doesn't make sense to me that Assad's regime (which needs to go one way or another) would perpetrate a chemical weapons attack after Trump announced that he wanted to pull out..

There's obviously much more going on behind the scenes that we don't know about, and as to the fire/"break in" I suppose it might be possible that the fire was used in some way to do something relative to Cohen's office-apartment in TT in anticipation of the warrant, but the implication is that "they" were behind the fire as a pretext to... something. Doesn't seem to make sense. Very confusing.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Who told us to stop talking about it? Was OK to discuss last night.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I smell a Mossad/CIA connection, and a desire to start a war. It can't be to bolster support for Trump since most of his supporters smell a rat and don't want there to be US action in Syria on the basis of this alleged attack.

edit on 9-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Trump claimed today that they are getting clarity on who was responsible. It doesn't make sense to me that Assad's regime (which needs to go one way or another) would perpetrate a chemical weapons attack after Trump announced that he wanted to pull out..

Makes perfect sense. After losing their options for WWIII with North Korea, the last thing they need is POTUS pulling out of Syria. All attacks have the SAME aim: Sow division and confusion. Getting tired of these psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I clicked on the "Products" sublink on FCL website - and got a "404 server not found".

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

A man died. If it was a Deep State arson those bastards should hang. Literally.

link   

It does seem that we're blaming people/nations before proof is rendered. The Russian Spy/Daughter in the UK for example. No proof that Russia poisoned them.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I know we aren't suppose to talk about it...

In an honest world of good people, there is no such thing as "not supposed to talk about". Fed up with the "not supposed to say" BS too. Hey Donald, hey Q, hey NSA...publish it ALL. Lets start with HRCs Video.

Did they raid Cohens office because they are desperate to find dirt on you or in order to find what you have on them?

They raided Assanges lawyers offices too.

Just publish it ALL. Enough stalling. I want these psychos to be exposed for what they are.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well GA did and just in that Q said he
was saving the best for last. Speaking of The whole subject and not just last night's attack.

I get the sense there are some serious spiderwebs attached to one little democratic middle east country

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating I'm not as confident in Q's predictions ATTM, but I hope she's right with post #1106..that we're still leaving Syria.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I clicked on the "Products" sublink on FCL website - and got a "404 server not found".

You have to try a few times. The site didn't load at first for me either.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

In regards to the fire, this is what I'm thinking thus far:

For Q to mention the article in conjunction with Cohen, it's probably suggesting to look into his friend who he forewarned, Dennis Shields. I did.

Turns out the bank that Shields founded and directed ( Esquire ) has a potential swamp monster as the vice chairman on the board of directors. Enter Tony Coelho.
His wiki

He's quite intimately linked with the Clinton's and Dems. During Bill's presidency, he appointed Coelho the Chairman of the President’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities.

Perhaps Q is suggesting:
Cohen -- Shields -- Coelho -- deep state?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is Tiger online yet? Need her visionary skills on this magic square output!

Q Post 1105 is the first in ALL CAPS for almost 2 months (300 posts). Therefore i think it needs attention. Here is a pic of the output square which has a full name as well as part of mine and IAMTATs handles. Could be nothing but there must be a reason for going ALLCAPS:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't know if it helps but Leber is german and translates to LIver. Last Row Top to Bottom.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hmm. April Showers The movie is about Columbine.

A look inside a tragedy through the eyes of a survivor. Based on actual events, April Showers is about picking up the pieces in the direct aftermath of school violence. Set in a middle class suburban neighborhood, April Showers focuses on the lives of a handful of teachers and students as they attempt to make sense of a world that has just been turned upside down by one of their own. With the community and an entire nation caught up in the 'story', the students of Jefferson High must turn to one another for answers. In the wake atrocity, the rifts caused by misinformation and a frenzied media prove difficult to overcome. Lost and lonely under the international spotlight, one young man navigates his way through his almost indiscernible home. From quaint suburban town to battlefield turned media circus, Jefferson High provides the backdrop for Sean's struggle to cope with the loss of his friend April.

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join