It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
F#ck i feel stupid. [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]. That was a warning that a chemical attack FF was imminent.

I am not buying that. Look at the line above it, chemicals pushed for home cleaning.

Quite frankly based on q’s posts today I am leaning towards him being fake.

Trump appears about ready to launch a Syria attack, and I just don’t believe he would be doing that if what q has been saying was true.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm... are they going to put footage on CNN of his new patio slabs being dug up as they look for bodies?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When people post comments on Blogs, News Websites, etc.. the sites are more frequently saying, "Post your comment using one of the following: Facebook, Google, Disqus", etc.. This is how those platforms know what you're thinking, your interests, and anything else you share in your comments.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I am not buying that. Look at the line above it, chemicals pushed for home cleaning. 

Quite frankly based on q’s posts today I am leaning towards him being fake. 

Yeah, that was pretty contrived. And instead of saying no, Q says "finally". As though he posted that before knowing there was going to be a chemical attack in Syria? Not buying it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could be!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Judge Napolitano (FoxNews) says there were 4 raids.
1. Cohen's Trump Tower office.
2. Cohen's office across the street from Trump Tower.
3. Cohen's Home (Under Renovation)
4. Cohen's motel room. Staying there during home renovation.

I guess someone didn't like the new Special Prosecutor
Sessions appointed. They also may have had wind of
the other Attorney Sessions appointed to oversee
the documents production.

Still hoping for the best, however ...the Special Counsel
should not be underestimated as just demonstrated.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: nikkib0421

Me too. That Seth Rich was the leaker is already undeniable imo. It was established that many countries had access to HRC's hidden server so why would Russia need to hack a DNC server instead. The hidden server was way more valuable.

I tend to agree that Rich was the probable leaker, but that's some twisted logic at the end there. Just because the jewelry is more valuable than an envelope with a few hundred in cash doesn't mean a thief won't grab the latter because he already grabbed the jewelry.
The State business server was way more valuable, but the DNC server is a potential goldmine, too.

Sorry i forgot to add that i suspect the DNC server was also mirrored on HRC's server. They already had access to everything.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Maybe NOT an attack. That meeting between him and the top military brass has been going for a long time this evening. Russia sent out a message this afternoon saying that if we hit Syria again, they will respond in kind on U.S. Assets. Not a game now.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Q is alluding to the german(
) chlorine gas that was used.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ref recent Q message
Cannibalism was at one stage mentioned , correct ??

Well I jst looked up the possible Side effect of such'
www.healthline.com...

Please read and judge for your self.........ie Walking ?? ((Stumbling ) ??etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah but chlorine and ammonia which I have heard several times now on the news was the stuff. Those are both household cleaners. Just another angle shrug.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Maybe NOT an attack. That meeting between him and the top military brass has been going for a long time this evening. Russia sent out a message this afternoon saying that if we hit Syria again, they will respond in kind on U.S. Assets. Not a game now.

No it’s not a game.

Here is what I don’t understand, let’s say it is 100% confirmed it is Assad. Why is that worth risking a war with Russia?

Let’s be honest 70 innocent people are killed somewhere in the world every day. Why is this instance worth potentially starting wwiii over especially since hundreds of thousands have already been killed in Syria.

It’s just dumb, and I see zero good reason to launch an attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm I think there is much more to it then that.

I know it seems paranoid. Here is something Snowden recently retweeted. Also search for facebook patents. They say they do not use all they patent. They don't currently have to tell us if they do.

If you read comments in that tweet there is more info as well the author provides.

Also I shared a few days back read anything related to Facebook's "people you might know" feature. There are many horror stories out there!

Edward Snowden retweeted👇

twitter.com...

patents.google.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The article referenced in #1115:
Fire at Trump Tower Kills One, Police Say

The commissioner said firefighters went with the Secret Service to inspect the president’s residence. While the rest of the building had a “considerable amount of smoke,” it was not immediately clear if it reached Mr. Trump’s unit, he said.

A "fireman" (or woman) could have easily placed something or swiped something.

She said that she did not get any announcement about leaving, and that when she called the front desk no one answered.

That sound suspicious.

He said there were no orders to evacuate but he received a text message from Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Michael D. Cohen.

Mr. Shields, who said he grew up with Mr. Cohen, continued: “He said, ‘Are you in the building?’ I said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘You better get out ASAP.’ That’s how I knew to get out, otherwise I’d still be in there.”

I wonder if Cohen was in the loop?
edit on 9-4-2018 by abago71 because: added some

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
If you view Q as a human informant, you won't be so hard on her. Don't think of Q as a soothsayer, or predictor of future events (ie HRC Video, Obama w/AK47, etc..). That's just the human-ego side of Q... wanting to be bigger than reality...like "informants" often do.

Once I made that mental adjustment, I started re-appreciating Q again. I would have never realized McCain's involvement with Dark Hats, or hidden disease cures, Trust Sessions, Rosenstein traitor, and much more, without Q initiating the conversation, and subsequent research. For that, I'm eternally grateful to Q. (This was an off-topic post. Will try to keep em rare.)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Sure sounds like he knew blackhats were coming. Did they just sacrifice the guy in the 50th floor to plant evidence in Cohens office? Hmm.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe the guy didn't even exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

U.N. Ambassador Nicky Haley eloquently (possibly) tipped our hand this afternoon while addressing the U.N.. She said that ASSAD is the root of the problem. Get rid of Assad and it's doubtful that his replacement would be more evil..or even as evil.

I hope a single cruise missile sends him into oblivion... and that's the only one we fire. That would be PERFECT.

edit on 4/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe the guy didn't even exist.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Looks like you are onto something. Also the smell of Sulphur seems to hint at an incendiary device or accelerant.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

No it’s not a game.

Here is what I don’t understand, let’s say it is 100% confirmed it is Assad. Why is that worth risking a war with Russia?

Let’s be honest 70 innocent people are killed somewhere in the world every day. Why is this instance worth potentially starting wwiii over especially since hundreds of thousands have already been killed in Syria.

It’s just dumb, and I see zero good reason to launch an attack.

If it is 100% confirmed it is Assad then we are going to attack Syria because Obama failed to do anything during his campaign where he said if Syria used chemical weapons then that would be a red line.

However, with that being said here is what I really think. The CIA is behind the attacks to provoke Trump into a strike against Syria to provoke Russian into a response to make the American public have a negative opinion of Trump so when Mueller and the MSM continue to come out with their totally made up BS about "Russian collusion" there will be minimal support of the people to search for the truth.

These people ARE sick.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join