It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
I don't understand post 1112 when Q says they broke in during the fire.

They had warrants to search, so why the fire?
Also, this raid happened today, not when the fire started.

Something is not right.

Somebody else broke in to plant "evidence" !!

Watch for it 😀

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Jared Cohen + Tribeca Film Festival + L.A. Noir

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have seen some pics of the airstrikes that hit T4. Very minor damage and reminiscent of the US Tomahawk attack on an empty airfield. Russia still denies there even was a chemical attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
F#ck i feel stupid. [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]. That was a warning that a chemical attack FF was imminent.

Omg. Didn't pick up on that either.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Tribeca film festival is 18th April to 29th... so a week on wednesday!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there: Kim dotcom said Mueller needs to refocus his investigation. Kim is preparing his witness statement about the DNC leaks.

I'm on the fence when it comes to Kim. Solid evidence that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker and he becomes a hero.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thank you. I looked at it earlier today but it didn't click.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Question is who was killed? Could have been a witness or who knows who was actually in that apartment...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Me too. That Seth Rich was the leaker is already undeniable imo. It was established that many countries had access to HRC's hidden server so why would Russia need to hack a DNC server instead. The hidden server was way more valuable.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You may be right in that it would be a waste of taxpayer money considering they are all contributing to the majority of politicians.

However, should the purchase of a phone mean anyone can take everything they want from the phone whenever they choose?

interesting for all the hulabalu about by FBI being unable to hack an IPhone...facebook has no problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Michael Cohen is Trumps lawyer. The FBI raiding his office is akin to the FBI raiding the Presidents office. It merely shows what we all already know: The FBI (and probably the CIA) are not on the same page as the President. There is a Government and a parallel Shadow Government and the two are currently at war.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well Twitter is down at least for me. Can anyone else confirm please?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It is working for me.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It is working for me.

Interesting. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Disturbing news - The FBI also raided Cohen's motel room
and his home according to CNN.

Dont want to link here....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

No way it should be ok to use phones as a constant. Listening device, locator device of every person who carries them just in case someone might commit a crime.

People don't believe it even when they pretty much discover it to be true.

The MSM will need to spoonfeed that info to people and that is never going to happen.

And Facebook!

Still, even here on this board, people are surprized facebook is tracking you even if you have no account?

Facebook is connected to every phone and knows where you are who else is there the direction each of you are standing, if say in a bar, enough to SUGGEST people as friends to you thst you may have been talking to.

Im sure they are listening too. Turning on the camera in the phone and looking too.

If you have never had an account buy a phone use a new email and make a facebook account they have ways through google, Microsoft etc. To trace your contacts , even I guess through previous email address to suggest contacts.

ALSO from people who you are in proximity of in real life. Its terrifying.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Could be a double bluff?

Report someone was killed, make it obvious that person was already dead => black hats assume you killed their intruder ==> In reality you've captured the intruder to turn witness and noone died!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: nikkib0421

Me too. That Seth Rich was the leaker is already undeniable imo. It was established that many countries had access to HRC's hidden server so why would Russia need to hack a DNC server instead. The hidden server was way more valuable.

I tend to agree that Rich was the probable leaker, but that's some twisted logic at the end there. Just because the jewelry is more valuable than an envelope with a few hundred in cash doesn't mean a thief won't grab the latter because he already grabbed the jewelry.
The State business server was way more valuable, but the DNC server is a potential goldmine, too.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Disturbing news - The FBI also raided Cohen's motel room
and his home according to CNN.

Dont want to link here....

Judge Napolitano (FoxNews) says there were 4 raids.
1. Cohen's Trump Tower office.
2. Cohen's office across the street from Trump Tower.
3. Cohen's Home (Under Renovation)
4. Cohen's motel room. Staying there during home renovation.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
A word to all the lemmings that are aiding and abetting the elites.. you mean nothing to them. You will be sacrificed. . Choose a side, the Republic will be here longer than your deviant masters. Take the red pill.... Lastly ... Q... Kill the net !

It is more than obvious every american , adult, child is under survillence. The priority is to protect the public... Take Facebook and Twitter and begin to arrest these turds. We have dug up enough, and you know there is more. No more games... Time to take the deviant power hungry out.

How long and how much do we need to endure this.

America deserves no less.
edit on 492018 by MetalThunder because: E

edit on 492018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join