It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Britain the one trying to start WW111

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That's an interesting twist of thought

a reply to: Soloprotocol
Lol, probably

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Expulsion of lesser diplomats isn't normally enough to start a war.

One thing you definitely need for any halfway decent war is an enemy country. It has to be a real country with land and a government that runs it. A flag wouldn't hurt, either. Fighting a bunch of terrorists running around in loose packs just doesn't cut it. That's just police work.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Expulsion of lesser diplomats isn't normally enough to start a war.

One thing you definitely need for any halfway decent war is an enemy country. It has to be a real country with land and a government that runs it. A flag wouldn't hurt, either. Fighting a bunch of terrorists running around in loose packs just doesn't cut it. That's just police work.

Syria?
The government kind of control it again now and their mates Russia. I see that as a possible proxy war, say we back the Kurds or something, Turkey is already nipping at their heels, and they are NATO members.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

On the premise of the opening post, the enemy country would have been Russia, which meets those requirements.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
I see proxy somewhere else first though, in my hypothetical musings, and Britain firing the first cruise missile.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What land would best suit strategic maneuverability? Britain would need to ascertain certain laws to launch first, probably not gonna happen. Who tho would? If say Russia were try to invade somewhere, would they not first distract the surrounding countries with revolution or spark civil outrage in the community they seek to interfere & invade? Or any small country. Hell for all we know the Baltics are on a standstill to which side they truly support from either fear or loyalty. Russia's able to wipe em out pretty easily as I see they one of the only easy targets which is why they want reassurance with soldiers & equiptment, they gotta be iffy which way they goin' though. Whoever is planning to spark ww3 & win has already been making steps to start & win the war. So its been some years it's been in motion. Who & what are they doing though? Sun szu isn't quoted a thousand times for nothing, they are patiently planning.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride
Damn interesting reply

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
Whoever is planning to spark ww3 & win has already been making steps to start & win the war. So its been some years it's been in motion. Who & what are they doing though?

My guess would be everybody. Just like that Tears for Fears song.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Russia is one of the biggest countries in the World.
England is one of the smallest.
Native Britons and Native Western Russians are genetically the same people.
The only thoughts of war are spinning around the empty heads of Military officials and Professional War Mongers.

The "People" of both countries, dont want any wars.

With Nationalism and Patriotism a dirty word and waning nowadays.....it would be harder to brainwash the plebs into any war these days.....without perhaps self defence reasons.

Make Love, Not War!!!

Now where did I hear that before?.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I say it's a toss up between how good these next few stages & years go with lil proxies & distractions. There is still a few plausible situations that could change the course of how some countries will act & who they will befriend. Always gotta have contingencies from a b c.. like a through z for a, a through z for b, a through z for c lol America knows what up

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

When citizens can't protect themselves in their own homes from invaders, the mayor of the biggest city insults victims of terror attacks, and the country is ruled by hate speech laws right out of 1984; It sounds like Britain has declared war on it's own citizens.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No one will intentionally start world war 3 unless they are on the verge of an invasion...

Since nukes an unintentional snowball situation like WW1 is fat more likely.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Rome never fell.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Nukes are the ace in the hole, the bluff card, right before you go down #s Creek in the last card of hold em, the river. Played poker before? Ain't gonna go all in till we secure a place, only for who wanna bet luck or lose do that, & statistically winners don't bet winning on luck.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2018 by SatansPride because: DP

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
With the NK situation already diffused , the attention turns to Russia
False Flags ?
Does Russia have a "Globally Connected Central Bank" ? Or a State ran "Central Bank"
I.E. , Have they bowed down and kissed the ring of the Globalists yet ?
Strange how this came up after Russia basically kicked the prime player of the Globalists to the curb.
Putin is under immense pressure knuckle under . Will he fold ? Or continue to "buck the system" ?
Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Good questions.
They are the main player now in Syria though so I cast my attention to those parts with ISIS finished.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Good questions.
They are the main player now in Syria though so I cast my attention to those parts with ISIS finished.

Syria is key for the Russians to retain the sovereignty .
The US and most other countries lost theirs a long time ago.
Say what you will about Russia and Putin , but they are trying their best to keep their country.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Good questions.

Syria is key for the Russians to retain the sovereignty .
The US and most other countries lost theirs a long time ago.
Say what you will about Russia and Putin , but they are trying their best to keep their country.

I can only guess the same as anyone else, but war drums are banging as loud as back in the 80's when I was a kid, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
To answer the OP.

No, the UK is not attempting to start WW3. That's preposterous.

At its worse this this diplomatic spat will just fuel nationalism and entrench autocracy in Russia. The criminal investigation will be delivered once the dust has settled and then there will be another diplomatic spat.

In the great scheme of things the Russian annexation of Crimea and their meddling in Ukraine, including the shooting down of MH17 was far more serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join