It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Britain the one trying to start WW111

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Backed up by other nations kicking out Russian diplomats, is Britain just doing it's trick of starting a fight more intelligently than the US could in public relations?
I don't know what to think, but nothing would surprise me.
Any thoughts welcome, this is the pit of course.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

With an idiot such as Boris Johnson as Foreign Secretary, then anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't think Britain is trying to start war. I just think that their rulers are suffering from a derealization disorder.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The only people trying to start WW3 are the religious and political extremists, who have had it up to here with all of you sinners, infidels and imperialist dogs.

Everybody else just wants to chill out and make some money.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Normal political tit for tat and has been going on for yonks.

No one wants WW3 as no one wins, a cold war is good for the companies supplying the weapons and no one gets hurt which was a big problem in the Vietnam war that public opinion was not very high of shipping body bags back in industrial numbers.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Lol, but it seems like it lately, Britain does the diplomacy while the US is the back-up.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We the british public are not falling for this russian smear campaign the internet has opened far too many eyes

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone
Who knows what to think these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Its just all part of the political tit for tat that has been going on between Russia and the UK for decades.

Russian jets are probing UK defences all the time for example and the Litvenenko case is very similar to the current case with Skripal and it never started WW3.

I think all this talk of WW3 is hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It's all part of the plan to regain all that was once ours.
The Empire.
Mahahahaha mahahahaha (evil laugh to fade).
Huzzah!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

The Empire.
Huzzah!

Dude not cool.... we told you to keep that private.

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Boris is of Russian royalty stock and thus probably understands how to deal with them a bit better than the average joe.

When I saw him doing a program about the history he certainly knew his onions and was not the bumbling buffoon we normally expect.

link   
Expulsion of lesser diplomats isn't normally enough to start a war. Start worrying when they are expelling and withdrawing ambassadors.
I remember an expulsion of Russian spies back in the Sixties. The newsreader's script included the line "Of course we have our own spies, too. But the Russian spies are more sinister..."

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
The Empire.
Huzzah!

You know what you guys could use? The biggest navy on Earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Drones n missiles these days mate...get with the programme!

EDIT
And I bet the UK will fire the first cruise missile in some proxy arena, followed swiftly by the US.
Makes the US action respectable.
edit on 4-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

When I saw him doing a program about the history he certainly knew his onions and was not the bumbling buffoon we normally expect

Doing a TV Documentary is not the same as being U.K. Foreign Secretary.

In that role he is a complete embarrassment to the U.K.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Anyone ever play rome total war or simcity? Can't help but feel the world is being run this way. Wait..what?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Backed up by other nations kicking out Russian diplomats, is Britain just doing it's trick of starting a fight more intelligently than the US could in public relations?
I don't know what to think, but nothing would surprise me.
Any thoughts welcome, this is the pit of course.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this whole charade has been fishy to me.

Given the timing in combination with Trump's campaign remarks, my guess is that they are ramping up an anti-Russian sentiment in order to convince NATO allies, especially the US (who pays for something like 3/4 of NATO), to commit more funds to Europe's defence, so that they may continue to freeride on America's dime.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just the Tories trying to be Billy big baws as per.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I think most of Europe are just antagonizers. That's just me though. I like em. Maybe they just pushing them, fueling there fire against us. I mean, America did originate from Europe. We like to antagonize just as much if not more lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join