It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the depth of the Space a Rogue Planet emerges, we will learn of extraterrestrial life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Since 2007 there is a really long record of my achieved predictions here posted in ATS, in the order of hundreds.

Many lists have been enumerated on those successfully reached forecasts.

In general more than half of the predictions find achievement in the following 1 year after they were posted, two thirds on the three years after they were released.

Almost all of the ones are realesed found accomplishment between 1 to 5 years since they were posted.

Around 10 years after a prediction was posted it is already accomplished if not totally at least partially.

Just to offer something to think about and satisfy your curiosity here there are some of the many lists previously published.

: 2O16 1st list of accomplished predictions The angel of lightness

: 2016 2nd list of accomplished predictions The angel of light

My prediction of all the controversy of the 2016 election, one with a woman but not as a winner.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I have predictions posted in different forums of ATS that refer to facts that will occur decades in the future.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Here a kind of representative sample of the achieved predictions from my threads from 2007 to 2015:

2007 - 2015 most popular predictions of The angel of lightness

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

"Guatemala Volcano: most violent eruption in decades"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A total of about 1.7 million people have been affected in four regions.

Funny how you missed this major Volcanic eruption only 40 kms from Guatemala City. Your predictions aren't holding up too well

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: odzeandennz

Other planets or satellites only may experience quakes if they are not of gas or fluid nature, what of course exclude giant worlds like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus or Neptune, and perhaps Venus too.

Now, even if a planet has a solid crust, to have its own quakes it is required to have it divided in a collection of moving tectonic plates.

Plates are not required to have a quake only thing needed is a quick release energy. By the way even our Sun has quakes.

A planet also can look solid as a rock but it may lack of an internal active core, a one melt at extremely high temperatures even under tremendous pressures, conditions that can generate the magma required to boost seismic or volcanic activity.
The lack of atmosphere or very tiny one present like it happen in our moon or in mars reveal that its core is not enough active to have such behavior.

Our moon has quakes and no liquid core.

This is since if the core is not in constant activity there can not be magnetic fields enough strong to protect the atmosphere of to escape to the outer space. When a world does not show to have atmosphere is a clear signal of absence of those magnetic and electric fields and so its interior is not really active.

Core can be in constant activity and if its mass isn't high enough will still lose the atmosphere since gravity helps maintain them. By the way the most active body in our solar system is IO, its quakes are caused by tidal friction!

This is something any seismologist can confirm to you in case you don't trust my word. I would suggest to consult good sources before to come with arguments that reveal lack of understanding of the topic, with all respect.

Please find a seismologists that agrees with you id be interested to see his credentials.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You were Not part of the discussion at the point you interrupted it claiming I was Not responding properly to you, and the post you are commenting was Not directed to you at all, even your name is Not mentioned at all on it, that is something any body reading posts here can see clearly.

Again seeing what you want to, yes its all there to read other than what you edit out to not make yourself look so ignorant of whats right in front of you.

Its just a few replies and you cannot follow.

No where did I claim you were not responding properly to me.

No where, yes you can read so feel free to find and quote this delusion you are having. There are no edits in my posts, whats there is what was originally posted.

Yes I replied because of an observation that you cannot follow what said by whom.

every reply you have given me just proves it.

I am Not a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist to determine or clinically qualify what is your problem reading posts here, but you are clearly Wrong since the instant you entered in the conversation, your comments have No Sense what so ever at all.

Yes, because you cannot follow whats said and whats said by whom.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join