It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the depth of the Space a Rogue Planet emerges, we will learn of extraterrestrial life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Since 2007 there is a really long record of my achieved predictions here posted in ATS, in the order of hundreds.

Many lists have been enumerated on those successfully reached forecasts.

In general more than half of the predictions find achievement in the following 1 year after they were posted, two thirds on the three years after they were released.

Almost all of the ones are realesed found accomplishment between 1 to 5 years since they were posted.

Around 10 years after a prediction was posted it is already accomplished if not totally at least partially.

Just to offer something to think about and satisfy your curiosity here there are some of the many lists previously published.

: 2O16 1st list of accomplished predictions The angel of lightness

: 2016 2nd list of accomplished predictions The angel of light

My prediction of all the controversy of the 2016 election, one with a woman but not as a winner.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I have predictions posted in different forums of ATS that refer to facts that will occur decades in the future.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Here a kind of representative sample of the achieved predictions from my threads from 2007 to 2015:

2007 - 2015 most popular predictions of The angel of lightness

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

<< 1  2   >>

join