It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the depth of the Space a Rogue Planet emerges, we will learn of extraterrestrial life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This thread begins from the observation of a natural phenomena that has been unfolding in front of our eyes:

If we consider the evident increase of strong seismic activity in the planet occurred since the change of Millenium, we have already counting 18 years of profound instability along the tectonic plates with a lot of megaquakes of intensity above 7 in Richter scale in many areas:

- 1 Megaquake in Haiti
- 1 Megaquake in Charlotte Is Canada.
- 1 Megaquake in Greenland ( not a seismic region)
- 10 Megaquakes and various volcanic eruptions in Alaska.
- 5 megaquakes in different regions of Mexico
- 1 Megaquake in Cayman Is
- 11 Megaquakes in Chile,
- 1 Megaquake in Argentina
- 8 Megaquakes in Peru
- 3 Megaquakes in Ecuador
- 1 Megaquake in Colombia
- 4 Megaquakes in Salvador
- 2 Megaquake in Honduras
- 1 Megaquake in Costa Rica
- 2 Megaquakes in Guatemala
- 1 Megaquake in Martinique Is.
- 10 Megaquakes in New Zeland
- 3 Megaquakes in Australia
- 3 Megaquakes in Taiwan is.
- 22 Megaquakes in Japan
- 6 Megaquakes in China
- 7 Megaquakes in Phillipines Is
- 1 Megaquake in Tonga Is.
- 6 Megaquakes in New Caledonia Is.
- 8 Megaquakes in Fiji Is.
- 15 Megaquakes in Vanatu Is.
- 2 Megaquake in Marianas Is
- 22 Megaquakes in the off shore of Papua-New Guinea.
- 1 Megaquake in Turkey
- 1 Megaquake in Iran
- 1 Megaquake in Iraq
- 5 Megaquakes in India
- 4 Megaquakes in Pakistan
- 1 Megaquake in Afghanistan
- 1 Megaquake in Tadzhikistan
- 3 Megaquakes in Nepal
- 10 Megaquakes in Kamchatka, Okhost sea or Kuril Is (Russia)
- 1 Megaquake in Altai mountains (Russia)
- 8 Megaquakes in Falklands, South Georgia Is and Sandwich Islands
- 2 Megaquakes in Brasil ( Amazonas )
- 2 Megaquakes in South Atlantic ridge Sta Helena and Ascension Is
- 1 Megaquake in Mozambique
- 10 Megaquakes in Solomon Is
- 1 Megaquake in Samoa Is.
- 18 Megaquakes in Indonesia
- 1 Megaquake in Thailand
- 1 Megaquake in Southern Indian Ocean Ridge ( close to Antartica)

This sum 227 earthquakes of intensity 7 or above in Richter scale around the world since January 1st of 2000, in other words along a little more than 18 years.

This is a huge increase in mega seismic activity around the world, more than 5 times what it was registered previously, considering that in the decade from 1991 to 1999 there were only 30 earthquakes around the world reaching the intensity of 7 or above in Richter scale, and in the decade from 1981 to 1990 there were just 12.

What is the deep cause of this strange sudden change of the internal dynamics of our planet?

There is only one consistent explanation able to resist any analysis to explain this, however has been avoided by the scientific establishment, since there is a so narrow mentality in us that resist to understand that the Solar system and the Galaxy behaves as giant systems, interconnected in many ways in such form that any misbalance in one point has ties with events happening in other points of them.

There is something that the scientists do not grasp at all that is pushing the planet to a very intense seismic activity. The scientific community has been so slow to determine what is going on in these seismic patterns. There is a celestial activity that is behind this strange arousal of seismic and volcanic activity in the earth, gravitational interference coming from the outer space, this only could be explained by a rendezvous we are experiencing with an unknown celestial body that is approaching the inner solar system, event that has been taken place since decades ago and it has been unnoticed by the space agencies.

This major celestial object would be larger than a simple comet or asteroid, must likely can be described as a rogue planet that has the capability to alter the gravitational balance that has sustained the dynamics of the known planets for thousands of years.

To give you an idea of what I am referring to here it is a link describing a free errant planet that has been detected beyond of the limits of our solar system.

Rogue World traveling freely about 80 years light from our solar system.

Obviously this is not the rogue planet that is causing this increase in seismic activity on earth, since it is so much far from us, but there is one that is much closer, going inside the perimeter of the solar system and has been extremely difficult to be detected since it orbits in a different plane that the ecliptic.

There is a scientist team here in America, however, in one of the leading Universities that has inferred the existence of this planet through calculations, checking the alterations of the gravitational balance in the known planets of our solar system.

What is more important we are going to learn soon, must likely in the time running from now to the year 2020 not only of the existence of this unknown planet but also of the existence of a world incredibly similar to us, in our own corner of the galaxy, that should contain also life, intelligent one by the way. This extraterrestrial intelligences have been already investigating our planet, since decades ago.

This fact is secretly kept by different governments that have carried out their own investigation from strange incidents occurred with these visitant spacecrafts. These Aliens have been sending to us exploratory robotic automated spacecrafts to collect all the data they can of our conditions, the characteristics of our atmosphere, gravity, climate, rotation, seasons, technology and moreover the cultural and historical development of our civilizations.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/4/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Yes,its called Nibiru,some Pleadian military and their friends dropped me a few nuggets of wisdom quite a while back.Make your peace....do your research...find your truth .....then plan for the future you choose to be in.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a bad Zecharia Sitchin translation of old Sumerian documents . Now , long debunked.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If another planet or body was strong enough to, if slightly, shift Earth's orbit and cause substantial seismic activities, we would have noticed (much) significant activities on smaller planet or moons with much weaker gravitational force than the Earth and have more volatile atmosphere and make up.

Fact.

I'm not sure why rogue planets only seem to affect just the earth...

But cool sci-fi/drama theory though.
More recent (sane) speculations speculations, as it always is with scientific theories we later evolve upon, is that the mysterious tug is no more than a ripple or small echo from nearby stars exploding which sends the planets simultaneously on a small, tiny, miniscule non-directional wobble. ...
But that theory doesn't leave us wondering or give room for elaborate government conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dbl pst
edit on 4-4-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nothing of substance to add, however I thought of this movie as I read.

Another Earth

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Other planets or satellites only may experience quakes if they are not of gas or fluid nature, what of course exclude giant worlds like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus or Neptune, and perhaps Venus too.

Now, even if a planet has a solid crust, to have its own quakes it is required to have it divided in a collection of moving tectonic plates.

A planet also can look solid as a rock but it may lack of an internal active core, a one melt at extremely high temperatures even under tremendous pressures, conditions that can generate the magma required to boost seismic or volcanic activity.

The lack of atmosphere or very tiny one present like it happen in our moon or in mars reveal that its core is not enough active to have such behavior.

This is since if the core is not in constant activity there can not be magnetic fields enough strong to protect the atmosphere of to escape to the outer space. When a world does not show to have atmosphere is a clear signal of absence of those magnetic and electric fields and so its interior is not really active.

This is something any seismologist can confirm to you in case you don't trust my word. I would suggest to consult good sources before to come with arguments that reveal lack of understanding of the topic, with all respect.

Anyway thanks for your attempt to enter in the discussion.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

To call it Nibiru, Planet X or y-planet is irrelevant, what matters is that there is enough evidence of its existence, and has been under observation along many years by scientists of well known and reputed research centers around the world.

Here one that exist here in America and it is credited of serious findings in Astronomy in the last two decades.

Please check
Caltech Research Team suspects existence of a Ninth Planet

By the way we don't have even summing all the missions to other planets ( Russian, American, European and Chinese ones all together) enough seismographs located in other planets to monitor with precision their internal activity at similar level of precision we are doing here.

Thanks.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Good try.

But, we're not talking solely about seismic activities. In fact, we're talking about the effects of a gravitational pull. Planets with small objects orbiting, i.e a giant planet, would lose its satellites. Mercury is in a tug of war with the Earth and sun, we should overtly see the effect of an external force in our solar system.

For someone to base the existence of a planet based on earthquakes and 'secret government' and secret alien race and smart robot scouts, you're telling ME, I'm THE ONE Misinformed?

I say that we would see more poignant activities on bodies further away from the sun, and you attempt to explain painfully what a gaseous planet is... What does that have to do with gravitational push/pull from a satellite far enough to no be seen, when we can see further now than ever, I don't know...

But you need to do a bit more research on what other bodies affect us and vice versa.

Lastly again, if there was a mysterious planet messing with our orbit, the results would not be SOLELY quakes.

edit on 4-4-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I am Not trying nothing here, it is difficult to say what is larger if your ignorance or your arrogance, with all respect, remarkable ludicrous both.

I am simply exposing the lack of solid formation in Astronomy you show to have that constraints dramatically your understanding of the theme.

Your last comments may have pertinence if this would be a star approaching our sun, something like a twin of it, but that is Not.

This is what happen when somebody pick up a thread at random to discuss without even carefully check it, you decided in very personal and liberal way to label this as a Nibiru discusion when it is Not what it talks about.

The research team of CalTech I have mentioned was the same one that many years ago discovered Pluto was Not really a planet but a planetoid belonging to a very large cluster of them orbiting in the boundaries of our solar system.

You are Not going to teach them surely that you claim, based on your funny opinions of what are the effect of gravitational pull, that they are losing their time I'm mere speculation.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ahem. From the Caltech article you cited:

The object, which the researchers have nicknamed Planet Nine, has a mass about 10 times that of Earth and orbits about 20 times farther from the sun on average than does Neptune (which orbits the sun at an average distance of 2.8 billion miles). In fact, it would take this new planet between 10,000 and 20,000 years to make just one full orbit around the sun.

It is not "free", not "errant" and is no "rogue planet". It is apparently minding it's own business far, far away (around 56 Billion miles) and has no chance of causing earthquakes in Greenland or anywhere else on Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This is what happen when somebody pick up a thread at random to discuss without even carefully check it, you decided in very personal and liberal way to label this as a Nibiru discusion when it is Not what it talks about.

absolutely delusional.

No, Nibiru was mentioned by another poster and then you said it doesn't matter what its called.

The poster you are replying to points out some facts that seem to go way above your head.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Look, first at all this is your very first reply in this discussion, so this is not your business, my reply you are responding was Not directed to you.

Where are you coming from to comment my way to reply others posts?

Are you a sort of attorney of other people here? Did you feel compelled to help them to attack the thread?

to respond in the name of others seems to me really absurd, in the best of my understanding does not look very reasonable.

Now, concerning what other person here has claimed, the only way that a fantastic gravitational pull like the was suggested may exist is if it is Not a planet what is approaching but a kind of star in order to be able to move satellites out of their orbits around planets.

I can see we have an issue here, now it is Not only that somebody else has come here pretending to be a professional astronomer, that clearly is far to be, but also we have also You pretending to be a psychiatrist to be able to qualify the sanity of of other members, when you are even unable to see that the conversation you are criticizing was Not with you, and you have face to claim I was not responding correctly to you? !!.

It is clear you are out of self control at all, this is not a way to conduct any serious discussion or to interrupt or try to take part on it, or you are trying help others attempts to boycott the thread?.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/5/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I have not suggested that the claim of this might be a rogue planet is based on the Caltech research team, that is my own impression supported also in part from recent findings on rogue planets occurred by other astronomers observing outside the limits of our solar system, and I have provided a link on that study.

The reason that the people of Caltech have been mentioned is since they are convinced of the existence of another major celestial body orbiting around the sun, and in that sense it is quite clear that the hypothesis of a planet is scientifically possible, it is never a delusional speculation as somebody irresponsibly has claimed here.

What I perceive, and I have been a psychic posting threads on predictions for more than a decade in this forum with a very acceptable rate of achievements, specially in prediction of natural phenomena, is that this body may have a kind of orbit that is more exocentric than the one of a normal planet, more look like the orbit of a comet that describes a kind of almost parabolic motion when approaches the sun.

This is besides the fact that it is traveling in a trajectory that either if it is or Not an orbit is not located in the ecliptic, it is Nor in the same plane on which the planets we know are orbiting, Neither in the same plane of rotation of the sun.

In that sense it is not an ordinary orbiting planet since if it has an orbit it would take perhaps hundreds of our years to go around our star, that in that case should be located in one of the focus of if its very exocentric elliptical trajectory.

The Angel of lightness

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Look, the only way that a fantastic gravitational pull like the one you have suggested may exist is if it is Not a planet what is approaching but a kind of star in order to be able to move satellites out of their orbits around planets.

You just prove my point.

absolutely delusional.

I made no mention of any gravitational pull.

Is there more evidence of delusion in this post?

Oh look

I can see that now you are not only pretending to be an astronomer, but also a psychiatrist to be able to qualify the sanity of of other members, it is clear you are out of self control at all, this is not a way to conduct any serious discussion.

I simply made an observation.

I didn't pretend anything. Its a mistake when you confuse what said by whom and whatnot on 1 instance in such a short conversation, but to do it numerous times what is one to think other than the person is delusional and seeing what they want to see and not whats there, like the posts and what is said in them and by who.

You said the poster odzeandennz tried to make this a Nibiru thread when they made no mention of it.

I just pointed out that observation in which you reply to show some more of he same,

Like saying I suggested gravitational pull when I made no mention of it or you seeing that I am pretending to be an astronomer.

Seriously how does one see that with what I posted?

What I perceive, and I have been a psychic posting threads on predictions for more than a decade in this forum with a very acceptable rate of achievements, specially in prediction of natural phenomena, is that this body may have a kind of orbit that is more exocentric than the one of a normal planet, more look like the orbit of a comet that describes a kind of almost parabolic motion when approaches the sun.

How many times do you need to post this about your so called accuracy?

Is that like a technique the nazi's and other past ruling groups used in the past, repeat a lie so often and people will start to believe it?

it is clear you are out of self control at all, this is not a way to conduct any serious discussion.

Serious discussion?

again, I made an observation and pointed it out.

Thank you for really hammering it home and supplying more of what I observed.

Instead of realizing your mistake about what poster said what you actually provide fuel for my delusional comment.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You were Not part of the discussion at the point you interrupted it claiming I was Not responding properly to you, and the post you are commenting was Not directed to you at all, even your name is Not mentioned at all on it, that is something any body reading posts here can see clearly.

I am Not a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist to determine or clinically qualify what is your problem reading posts here, but you are clearly Wrong since the instant you entered in the conversation, your comments have No Sense what so ever at all.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

To call it Nibiru, Planet X or y-planet is irrelevant, what matters is that there is enough evidence of its existence, and has been under observation along many years by scientists of well known and reputed research centers around the world.

Here one that exist here in America and it is credited of serious findings in Astronomy in the last two decades.

Please check
Caltech Research Team suspects existence of a Ninth Planet

By the way we don't have even summing all the missions to other planets ( Russian, American, European and Chinese ones all together) enough seismographs located in other planets to monitor with precision their internal activity at similar level of precision we are doing here.

Thanks.

The Angel of Lightness

Thank you. I am a multiple event abductee, and there are many many many recorded evidences of the passing of this planet and the destruction it wreaks upon this and other Planets.....I am glad you stick to what most people accept which is peer approved scienticic evidence....for the MAJORITY of available historic evidence is NOT accepted nor endorsed by todays mainstream peer approved science . Have you heard of Global Continental Displacement Waves....these are evidenced globally via absolute geology/geography.....these waves bury civilisations and are part of a process which will drag up old ones from the depths of the ocean floors...I prefer to send people to Gill Broussard with the disclaimer that I am not religious....but he is on the right timeline....then I send people to Zeta Talk and there they find practical data....then off to Antonio Lau to learn how critical it is to plan to survive in GROUPS.....after all the small pockets of survivors if they exist will be RESTARTING Humanity.....all these sources help people get ready for the entire truth and to accept what they must do to give their families and themselves and Humanity a fighting chance to survive .

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hi Dear one4all,

I am absolutely convinced that in a very near future the change on the prevailing mentality with respect to the UFO phenomena will affect dramatically the advance of our civilization, for good.

I even perceive the possibility that some of the governments that have more of this evidence already archived will decide spontaneously to break the secrecy about this.

This is a so much huge important fact in the History of Humanity to remain kept by some few elites for ever.

The amount of the evidence that will be disclosed as well as the quality of it is going to debunk beyond any reasonable doubt the skeptic circles that insist in to continue hidden the truth and supporting a campaign of disinformation that can not deceive anymore the public opinion.

The major international security crisis that will explode in the far east this 2018 will provide a unique opportunity to make possible this collective close encounter, since alien civilizations will have a role to play in to try to refrain the nuclear Armageddon that the unsolved international tensions will try to fire.

Thanks for your interesting reply.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Zeta Talk? Nancy Lieder?

You need to have a serious word with yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: oldcarpy

I have not suggested that the claim of this might be a rogue planet is based on the Caltech research team, that is my own impression supported also in part from recent findings on rogue planets occurred by other astronomers observing outside the limits of our solar system, and I have provided a link on that study.

The reason that the people of Caltech have been mentioned is since they are convinced of the existence of another major celestial body orbiting around the sun, and in that sense it is quite clear that the hypothesis of a planet is scientifically possible, it is never a delusional speculation as somebody irresponsibly has claimed here.

This is besides the fact that it is traveling in a trajectory that either if it is or Not an orbit is not located in the ecliptic, it is Nor in the same plane on which the planets we know are orbiting, Neither in the same plane of rotation of the sun.

In that sense it is not an ordinary orbiting planet since if it has an orbit it would take perhaps hundreds of our years to go around our star, that in that case should be located in one of the focus of if its very exocentric elliptical trajectory.

The Angel of lightness

Ahem. I think that you will find that "Exocentric" does not mean what you think it means:-

Exocentric - Definition

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join