It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ra Ra Rasputin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now I know that as soon as you read the title you probably thought of this song:

However, this is not the case! The thing that was rather alarming is that I had a dream about a man that looked just like Rasputin,
he smiled at me and said: "You'll know what to do when the time comes".

When I was about to wake up I felt a female presence, I can not describe it exactly but I think that it was the closest thing I could describe as pure peace/bliss. After which was followed by a scent of roses or some type of flower, I am not 100% sure if it was roses but it was the most beautiful floral scent.

The scent triggered memories of times when I was a kid and would smell it out of the blue, as especially in places where there were no flowers around and no one was wearing any perfume. Most of the time the scent came when I felt sad or worried and it calmed me down...

So any idea what this Rasputin look-alike means by that statement?

Also, what does the floral scent represent?

No, I don't have a tumor, aneurysm or a migraine etc, so all the medical child jargon aside please!

Awaiting your interesting theories and replies that may bare similar experiences.
edit on 4-4-2018 by WanderingMrM because: +information

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I wish I knew. Those Roosky high tops blew my mind..

Also, what does the floral scent represent?

I'd bet that the scent is a sign from a loved one. I've had the same thing happen many times. I smell perfume out of nowhere that I associate with an elderly Woman...IDK.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I wish I knew. Those Roosky high tops blew my mind..

Hey, I admit they blew my mind as well, but still looking forward to some clues and hopefully answers.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Usually female spirit with the scent of roses/flowers means that the J-man's mom is in the house.

It is possible that she road into your reality with Pooty Poot on a tiger to help you save the world from that evil Rasputin dude.

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Usually female spirit with the scent of roses/flowers means that the J-man's mom is in the house.

It is possible that she road into your reality with Pooty Poot on a tiger to help you save the world from that evil Rasputin dude.

Just saying...

J-man? Also Pooty Poot?

Speak plainly man this isn't a military academy where they break codes!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
J-man = Jesus Christ
Pooty Poot = Vladimir Putin

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Rasputin was clearly not a nice guy and pretty scary so strange to have a warning from him.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
From what I've read, a floral scent is supposed to indicate that the spirit of someone who was close to you is nearby. A guardian angel perhaps?

Very interesting dream for sure!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There is no such thing as coincidences. So the video was posted for a reason and looks like a military experiment similar to MKUltra and split personalities.

i guess a 'Gatekeeper altar' in your mind will soon allow access to a hidden section of your mind where you will 'know what to do'.

Certain mortals are meeting immortals in dreams that are interested in training them for the spiritual war ahead. Mine has been Kronus.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have encountered the floral, perfume scent.
I assumed that to be a good spirit.
The bad ones can smell like burning electrical wires and dog sh!t.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Floral scents are often associated with Yogi Masters and the practice of meditation and other events usually associated with "Spiritism."

Are you involved with or have you been exposed to these practices or folks who are?

The Gift of Scent

A “Perfume Saint” Displays His Wonders

edit on 4-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I used to get a floral scent in an old house I lived in. I'd follow it for about 6-8 steps and the scent would change to rotten meat. I learned to not trust the flowers. I could be a trick to lull you. Rasputin surrounded himself with the crème of Russian society (the women at least). It stands to reason that if he has a servant it would be feminine.

Rasputin was a "Holy man" though he had a fondness for vice. He is affectionately referred to as the "saint that sinned". If he came to me and told me "you'll know what to do when the time comes"; I'd be wary of meetings, not drink tea, avoid cookies, stay away from rivers, and frisk people for pistols and rope. He died a gruesome death that should have been fatal 5-6 times over.

Do you know Rasputin's history and are you stressing about any decisions in life? Combining those two could go a long way towards explaining the visit.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

While I'm still trying to understand the link to Russia, the aroma of roses and flowers is very common among angelic encounters.

new topics

top topics

join