It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the U.S.A. secretly love illegal immigrants?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am not a Trump fan. I also am not a Bush fan nor am I a fan of Hillary. I hate it when any elected government officials are blamed for all the ills and problems in America. It is just another excuse to do nothing but bitch and point fingers. How we spend our dollars and our complacency has brought us to this place. We have been shortsighted and gullible for far too long and with the invention of the internet and and an advancements in technology has intensified and sped up their power to destroy America and to control us. Americans can't fix this until we start to accept some responsibility for it and stop shifting the blame.

The puss we see oozing from our country, comes from wounds that where ignored, poorly or inadequate corrections, or from dirty band-aids.

Can't blame Trump when he is being Trump. We knew who he was before we elected him.

edit on 6-4-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There are ingrained, systemic issues and then there are issues that Trump is creating. Just because you want to address the systemic ones doesn't mean we should ignore or pretend the ones that Trump has created don't exist.

I'm VERY concerned with Trump's attacks on the free press and trying to undermine trust in the press just because they say things that upset him for instance. Those attacks are going to have lasting effects that will reverberate for a long time past his term.

His AG, Jeff Sessions is trying to politicize immigrant judges and create quotas for judges to deport more people. Even though those judges fall under executive authority, they have traditionally remained independent anyways. That is another thing that is concerning.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: saint4God

Written on the plaque on the Statue of Liberty (and my signature):

“Give me your tired your poor
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these the homeless tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

funny. i see some in accurate info there.
air is free isnt it? they alive they are already breathing free.
And. refuse? who wants garbage anymore?
we also have enough tired and poor. we cant handle anymore.
remove or amend the plaque.

Clearly the art of the metaphor is lost on you.

Clearly sarcasm is lost on you. Point is they arent coming to assimilate so F them.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: luthier

Why would you assume I'm not also equally pissed off at the employers? They should be prosecuted.

You notice I said yes we do need and easy way for workers to get in?

Talking points don't apply here. The need for illegals or corrupt businesses breaking the law does not excuse allowing illegals in, murderers, rapists and drug and human traffickers along with the workers.

I'm all for an easy system for workers to come here, but one that also stops the bad people from coming here. Nobody wants that because then they can't use it to divide us by ideology for purely partisan reasons. The victims have no voice. If anything illegals have a get out of jail free card that citizens can't get.

Say what you want, but history smiles on those willing to fight for the rule of law and is full of tragedy for those who don't.

We don't even see the net result of the influx of illegals who think they can find what they want here. What do you think happens to many of those children and women making their way across the borders with the help of dangerous criminals? How many are killed and abused along the way as the hide from the authorities and trust in scum bags? Are not those for porous borders in some part guilty by association? Don't they enable the mules and traffickers and make it easier for them?

What you fail to underatand and grasp as many of these talking point political ideological warriors do as well is without employers this issue is 1000 times smaller.

10's of millions of illegals can't hide out illegally without jobs.

Why isn't the number one focus employment?

The number one most effective control of mass illegal immigration is controlling employment.

Literally every country in the world uses this as the first barriers.

And it doesn't cost much to do...in fact the thousands of cheaters employing them should pay for their processing.

So two things would remedy this.

Visa programs that reflect seasonal and boom employment voids and heavy scrutiny of employment records.

But it wouldn't syke up the base of emotional ideologues that don't like immigrants.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Mexicans do "great" work... assuming there is a white guy overseeing the job and watching them like a hawk. For every 1 hard working detail oriented trade worker, there are 100 fresh from the border that can barely dig a hole without direction.

Left to their own devices they notoriously cut corners and give zero fuc%s.

This is not a baseless assumption, this comes from over 150 combined years of family experience in the field and countless stories from others. It's practically an epidemic that is well known in the private contractor circles.

Combine this with how they live their lives (constant litter, broken down vehicles, over breeding, playing the language barrier game, painting houses BRIGHT blue or green, etc etc,) it's really no wonder so many are resistant to letting more and more in.

It's kind of amazing how much the "cheap labor" argument is thrown around... cheap labour yields cheap results. But by all means, go blow 700 on a cell phone that will be outdated in a year instead of getting a decent tile or paint job that could last decades or more when done correctly.

Agree! The place I live gave us memos last June that there were going to be updates to the siding, decks & windows, and roofing. We were advised it would take about a month 1/2.

It is April 6th and they are still here. This is what has happened since the mostly illegal work crew showed up:

pets were let out of apts, things went missing, one of my neighbors works nights, and one of them walked into her bedroom (which was not suppose to happen - supposedly all her work had been finished.

They had to completely take down decks, and redo them.

Everyone who lived on the top floors (me included) now has dripping ceilings, and black mold. Picture coming home from a hospital for c diff, to only have your ceiling fall down on you while your in there.

Lost our keys - hmmmm yeah right

Left long nails in the parking lots, insulation outside uncovered for months at a time, so the little neighborhood kids could play with it.

Damaged the inside walls because they didn’t know what they were doing.

They also screwed up the intercom system. Just got repaired after 4 months.

I’d pay more any day for quality, rather than have to deal with the potential lawsuits those idiots might have caused.

The only one who was at least respectful was a nice man who came here legally from Honduras, very sweet, but he seemed confused a lot.
edit on 6-4-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The press has been manipulated for many years now, acting like the manipulation that trump is trying is something new is short sided and intellectually bankrupt way of approaching the problem.

Our immigration system needs a complete and total over haul, that said do the paper work or piss off, I do feel bad for the kids and no I do not know how to handle that.

we should do everything we can to help people that want to become Americans come here, but there are neighborhoods in Florida where parents don't let their kids speak English, they fly other flags over the US flag and typically ignore American culture.
That is a problem to me, you don't want to be American but you want all the opportunities, piss off back to your home country.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Mexicans do "great" work... assuming there is a white guy overseeing the job and watching them like a hawk. For every 1 hard working detail oriented trade worker, there are 100 fresh from the border that can barely dig a hole without direction.

Left to their own devices they notoriously cut corners and give zero fuc%s.

This is not a baseless assumption, this comes from over 150 combined years of family experience in the field and countless stories from others. It's practically an epidemic that is well known in the private contractor circles.

Combine this with how they live their lives (constant litter, broken down vehicles, over breeding, playing the language barrier game, painting houses BRIGHT blue or green, etc etc,) it's really no wonder so many are resistant to letting more and more in.

It's kind of amazing how much the "cheap labor" argument is thrown around... cheap labour yields cheap results. But by all means, go blow 700 on a cell phone that will be outdated in a year instead of getting a decent tile or paint job that could last decades or more when done correctly.

Agree! The place I live gave us memos last June that there were going to be updates to the siding, decks & windows, and roofing. We were advised it would take about a month 1/2.

It is April 6th and they are still here. This is what has happened since the mostly illegal work crew showed up:

pets were let out of apts, things went missing, one of my neighbors works nights, and one of them walked into her bedroom (which was not suppose to happen - supposedly all her work had been finished.

They had to completely take down decks, and redo them.

Everyone who lived on the top floors (me included) now has dripping ceilings, and black mold. Picture coming home from a hospital for c diff, to only have your ceiling fall down on you while your in there.

Lost our keys - hmmmm yeah right

Left long nails in the parking lots, insulation outside uncovered for months at a time, so the little neighborhood kids could play with it.

Damaged the inside walls because they didn’t know what they were doing.

They also screwed up the intercom system. Just got repaired after 4 months.

I’d pay more any day for quality, rather than have to deal with the potential lawsuits those idiots might have caused.

The only one who was at least respectful was a nice man who came here legally from Honduras, very sweet, but he seemed confused a lot.

It's really not any better if they hire a crew of the meth family gamblers who are white either.

Sounds like your slum lord is cheap and went with a chop shop.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It’s obvious they went with the lowest bidder. A lot of drinkers in Beantown, but even drunk they could do a better job than the dirty smelly crew that screwed up a perfectly fine bldg

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Sure but your land lord went with the illegals.

Somehow the illegals get the share of the blame. If they weren't hired regularly they wouldn't be here in mass.

But those donors are bipartisan.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

They went with the LOWEST bidder.

More than half their crew mysteriously disappeared 5 months into the project.

Also, I was commenting on their shoddy work, nothing else.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Probably some kind of Easter migration back to the Holy Land.

For all the jib jab about how we are cracking down I haven't seen busses full at the meat packing plants or job sites.

So you have to wonder if it's a better political tool while broken then while fixed.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They may have been fired for their screw ups for all I know.

You won’t see illegals being hired, because the majority are hired on the downlow.

I lived in AZ before, and met a girl at a DTA office in Mesa who had no family in AZ, other than her 2 kids. Worked 2 jobs (no car). One of her jobs at a McDonalds hired illegals who would work for 3.00/hr under the table. If she reported it she would be let go. She also had cancer. I had plenty of time to talk to her 4 hours due to the massive amount of people applying.

My favorite was the Mexican dude in golf apparel and a very nice watch, screaming about having to wait. So they took him in right away.

I was denied because I didn’t have a divorce paper on me, then they kept my car title, so I had to pay 5.00 to get a new one. I ended up selling my car on Craigslist to get the heck out of there.

Everyone knows the Democrats only want their votes because there are millions of them here.

The companies that hire them should pay huge fines, or be shutdown for a period of time.

Praying for President Trumps success!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

They may have been fired for their screw ups for all I know.

You won’t see illegals being hired, because the majority are hired on the downlow.

I lived in AZ before, and met a girl at a DTA office in Mesa who had no family in AZ, other than her 2 kids. Worked 2 jobs (no car). One of her jobs at a McDonalds hired illegals who would work for 3.00/hr under the table. If she reported it she would be let go. She also had cancer. I had plenty of time to talk to her 4 hours due to the massive amount of people applying.

My favorite was the Mexican dude in golf apparel and a very nice watch, screaming about having to wait. So they took him in right away.

I was denied because I didn’t have a divorce paper on me, then they kept my car title, so I had to pay 5.00 to get a new one. I ended up selling my car on Craigslist to get the heck out of there.

Everyone knows the Democrats only want their votes because there are millions of them here.

The companies that hire them should pay huge fines, or be shutdown for a period of time.

Praying for President Trumps success!

So you seem to not get it. The donors are often republicans. They hire them. Then vote republican and give to republicans who shade them from danger.

Like I said notice they aren't rounded up by the hundreds?

As a carpenter in Texas for 12 years I can tell you there were hundreds at a time on developments. Dozens at home depots etc..

Fact of the matter republicans themselves hire them by the millions nationally. Every bit as bad as legislators making sactuary cities.

Trump hired Rick Perry who allowed millions to enter Texas to keep his 4 cities booming and bringing in that California tech money.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Department of Justice just announced a zero-tolerance policy with illegal aliens coming and to the United States. The number is up 71% in the last 9 months.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s about time!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I understand what you are trying to say but the plaque is just a poem that won a contest.

The poem is not a contract, not a law, and it is not a free pass.

It is an ideology though, one we have to ask ourselves if we believe in or not. The answer is half-hearted, something like, "We'd like to provide the opportunity for the U.S. dream, but in reality don't want you here unless it benefits ourselves or for whatever selfish reason."
edit on 9-4-2018 by saint4God because: Clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join