It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America After Trump Questions.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So the questions:

Will you accept the findings of the Mueller investigation? if so why/why not.

Yes. I've been very vocal on these forums about saying that I'm withholding judgement against Trump until the investigation ends.

If Mueller was to find that Trump was guilty of serous crimes do you think this could lead to civil unrest?

Eh... Probably not, but I feel like quite a few sycophants won't accept the ruling if he was. There is already plenty of material out there to pull from that is prepping this belief so the sycophants don't have to admit they were wrong if shown to be.

If Trump is voted out in the next election how do you think his supporters would react?

I'm guessing that Trump himself will say the elections were rigged and then try to get his followers to believe him. How effective that will be considering how his antics are even starting to wear on his supporters remains to be seen though.

Do you think it is possible that Trump could refused to step down after the Mueller investigation if the findings are damaging to Trumps legitimacy as POTUS and this leading to more civil unrest?

Oh hell yes. In fact I think it is a given. Even if shown to have committed Treason (with a capital T) I'm almost positive Trump will never admit to wrongdoing.

All-in-all, this # won't end once the investigation ends regardless if guilt is found. Trump will be marred by this controversy his entire Presidency no matter what the outcome is. That is a statement of fact you can take to the bank too.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

See the thing about discussions is that they require input from two or more people.

Seeing as you are omitting yourself from the equation, why should folks respond? (Although I did)

Well I am just asking the questions and seeing where it goes from there.

its up to you if you want to respond.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So you don't want to have a discussion...

Alrighty then

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So just a quick thread inspired by a few questions I saw being asked on another forum I am becoming more active on regarding what America will look at after Trumps administration comes to a end. I am quite interesting to hear the views of as many members as possible on this, if your a conservative nationalist or a liberal globalist, I am interested to hear your views on these questions. For that reason for now I am going to hold of on giving my own views on it because I do not want this thread to become a debate one my views but rather a discussion on how others view this.

So the questions:

If Mueller was to find that Trump was guilty of serous crimes do you think this could lead to civil unrest?

If Trump is voted out in the next election how do you think his supporters would react?

Do you think it is possible that Trump could refused to step down after the Mueller investigation if the findings are damaging to Trumps legitimacy as POTUS and this leading to more civil unrest?

Like is say just a few questions I figured could be interesting to discuss.

EDIT:

Originally question 2 contained the word treason, I have removed this based on early comments.

1. What is not to accept? It is his opinion as the SC. I will accept it, but believing what he reports may be a different conversation.
2. Mueller does not find guilt or innocence. Mueller investigates and will make a recommendation to congress. You do not seem to understand how this event works. No Muellers report and recommendation to congress will not cause unrest.
3. If Trump loses in 2020 the people that voted for him will not march or riot or yell at the sky, if that is what you are asking.
4. Yes Trump can refuse to step down. You really have no idea how this event would work do you?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump will be marred by this controversy his entire Presidency no matter what the outcome is. That is a statement of fact you can take to the bank too.

That is funny considering he is not even the "target" of the investigation.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That doesn't mean anything. Hillary was marred by the Bhenghazi investigation and the email investigation likely costed her the election even though they didn't pan out. Bill Clinton was got off from his impeachment charge and still had to take # for it during the last election while his wife was running. Trump will be no exception. It's just politics. Simple as that. Do you disbelieve me?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am sure Muller will find crimes trump committed. Collusion maybe not, but Money Laundering and other illegal things I bet will be found.

In which case means impeach, and ride Pence out hopefully with many more Democrats in office to block his alt right 1954 mindset.

Then 2020, get an actual president back in office.

After all trump has "no words" to describe what the White House is called.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That doesn't mean anything.

Except that Trump is not the "target" of the investigation.

Bill Clinton was got off from his impeachment charge

was he now?
that is funny

Do you disbelieve me?

Yes, yes I do.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Except that Trump is not the "target" of the investigation.

Stop repeating that. It isn't even true. What was said is that Trump is not currently under suspicion for criminal charges.

was he now?
that is funny

Yes. He finished out his term. Check your history books. It's true.

Yes, yes I do.

Why? You honestly think that liberals who have invested heavily in this narrative will let this go unlike conservatives who heavily invested in the Bill/Hillary are guilty meme couldn't let it go when they were shown to be wrong? You are giving them (liberals) more credit than me.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Trump isn't smart enough to collude and not get caught. So no he didn't collude.

He gave a small hint in a tweet (deleted?)
"If there was anything going on with Russia, I don't know about it".
This quote was right after a press conference with Putin saying mercenary Russian nationalists 'could' have colluded with other people....

But yes, I accept the findings
. Mueller is already picking apart the infected seeds..

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I am sure Muller will find crimes trump committed. Collusion maybe not, but Money Laundering and other illegal things I bet will be found.

In which case means impeach, and ride Pence out hopefully with many more Democrats in office to block his alt right 1954 mindset.

Then 2020, get an actual president back in office.

After all trump has "no words" to describe what the White House is called.

Well duh. Mueller finds out Trump stole a candy bar when he was 8. IMPEACH!

link   

Your wrong, Muller reports to Rosenstein, and HE decides what to do. Also Rosenstein decides what the American people are made aware of. The OP is more on target than you!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So the questions:

Can't say; I'd have to see what real evidence any findings are based upon. If it appears to be manufactured politicized BS, then no.

No........I doubt it.

They'll do the same thing they did after Obama was elected..........they'll stay home and vociferously express their rejection of whoever is elected in his place.

Yes, I'd guess that would trigger severe civil unrest..........on the coasts. I doubt however that Trump would do that; he's a business man and his resistance would be bad for business.

link   
A liberal feminist responds...

So just a quick thread inspired by a few questions I saw being asked on another forum I am becoming more active on regarding what America will look at after Trumps administration comes to a end. I am quite interesting to hear the views of as many members as possible on this, if your a conservative nationalist or a liberal globalist, I am interested to hear your views on these questions. For that reason for now I am going to hold of on giving my own views on it because I do not want this thread to become a debate one my views but rather a discussion on how others view this.

So the questions:

1. Will you accept the findings of the Mueller investigation? if so why/why not.

2. If Mueller was to find that Trump was guilty of serous crimes do you think this could lead to civil unrest?

3. If Trump is voted out in the next election how do you think his supporters would react?

4. Do you think it is possible that Trump could refused to step down after the Mueller investigation if the findings are damaging to Trumps legitimacy as POTUS and this leading to more civil unrest?

1. Yes, probably. So far he's done a decent job of it. At some point I feel I have to trust people to do their jobs without me overseeing everything and micromanaging it. He seems competent.
2. No. Howls of outrage from some, yes.
3. Disappointed like those of us who voted for Clinton. I don't think we'll see huge demonstrations from Trump supporters, though.
4. I think he would refuse to step down and would spin it all sorts of ways. It MIGHT lead to civil unrest -- people like me taking to the streets and demanding (peacefully) that he step down. It will be a huge mess.

link   

So the questions:

WIll there be evidence presented? If so, and it supports the findings, then yes. I will support them.

Only if no evidence can be presented of such.

It is going to be impossible to govern the US after the left burned down the bridge in 2016.

He will not step down unless it appears he will be impeached successfully.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Your wrong, Muller reports to Rosenstein, and HE decides what to do.

You are correct Mueller dose report to Rosenstein. One of the two will give a recommendation to congress should the need arise. CONGRESS will decide what to do. Not Mueller or Rosenstein.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Stop repeating that. It isn't even true.

www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — Special Counsel Robert Mueller told President Donald Trump's attorneys last month he was continuing to investigate the president but did not consider him a criminal target in the Russia probe "at this point," the Washington Post reported on Tuesday night.

hmm even nbc says trump is not "a criminal target"
guess you know better than all of us?

Why?

because of the content of your posts

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What about the content of my posts? I fear you are just saying this because you don't like me, and posts like this reinforce that growing bias.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What about the content of my posts? I fear you are just saying this because you don't like me, and posts like this reinforce that growing bias.

No, you asked if I believe you and I answered, sorry you have trouble with the answer. Don't ask questions you do not want answers to.

Oh gotcha. It's because you can't separate your distaste for me from my words. Good to know you wear your biases and hate on your sleeve.

Which post to answer....and then you are puzzled why I posted I do not believe you.....
I have no problem with you. You seem like a normal person; I just do not believe you. How is not believing what you post bias and hate?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why do you think I edited? I don't want to be combative and want a discussion so I changed my mind and made the post less abrasive. Sheesh...

I really want to know why you think that liberals (including Democrats in Congress) that TRULY believe Trump is guilty, if shown that Trump is innocent, will just let this go and not keep bringing this up well after the investigation has finished.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join