It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America After Trump Questions.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So just a quick thread inspired by a few questions I saw being asked on another forum I am becoming more active on regarding what America will look at after Trumps administration comes to a end. I am quite interesting to hear the views of as many members as possible on this, if your a conservative nationalist or a liberal globalist, I am interested to hear your views on these questions. For that reason for now I am going to hold of on giving my own views on it because I do not want this thread to become a debate one my views but rather a discussion on how others view this.

So the questions:

Will you accept the findings of the Mueller investigation? if so why/why not.

If Mueller was to find that Trump was guilty of serous crimes do you think this could lead to civil unrest?

If Trump is voted out in the next election how do you think his supporters would react?

Do you think it is possible that Trump could refused to step down after the Mueller investigation if the findings are damaging to Trumps legitimacy as POTUS and this leading to more civil unrest?

Like is say just a few questions I figured could be interesting to discuss.

EDIT:

Originally question 2 contained the word treason, I have removed this based on early comments.
edit on 4-4-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If trump is found guilty of treason he will be impeached and we will have president pence.
No civil unrest.

And I doubt the investigation will find anything substantial.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If trump is found guilty of treason he will be impeached and we will have president pence.
No civil unrest.

And I doubt the investigation will find anything substantial.

So you would accept the findings of the investigation and support his impeachment if the investigation was to find that he had acted criminally?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
If Mueller was to find that Trump was guilty of high treason (extreme I know)...

That will never happen as the definition of treason as per the Constitution does not fit the allegations.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Of course.
They would need to provide evidence proving guilt.

But that would also have something to do with how big of a crime we are talking about.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't think anything will change . One group will accept whatever happens , another will not . We will have either Trump or Pence as president . The big question is the midterm election . If the Democrats control the congress and the senate we may have Pence . I think this country will be divided for a long time and most people will get on with their lives hoping for the smallest Government possible .

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If Mueller was to find that Trump was guilty of high treason (extreme I know)...

That will never happen as the definition of treason as per the Constitution does not fit the allegations.

Sorry fair enough.

All I was trying to say is if Trump is found guilty of the most serious of crimes under the purview of the investigation, perhaps that would be a better way of putting it.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

1. Depends on evidence provided if any.

2. Treason requires war.

3. By comparison to the past election or in general?

4. Trump is under no obligation to step down. He is still an American that has rights. Like due process.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sorry fair enough.

All I was trying to say is if Trump is found guilty of the most serious of crimes under the purview of the investigation, perhaps that would be a better way of putting it.

Duly noted.

Just an FYI, the last person convicted of treason in the United States was in 1952 and had to do with actions during World War II. Even at the height of the Cold War no one was convicted of treason.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks dude I have put in a edit to change the wording of the question.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A few questions for you:

Will you accept the findings of the Mueller investigation? if so why/why not.

If Mueller was to find that Trump was innocent of any crimes do you think this could lead to civil unrest?

If Trump is re-elected in the next election how do you think his detractors would react?

Do you think it is possible that Trump haters could refuse to stop screaming at the sky and constantly whining after the Mueller investigation if the findings reinforce Trumps legitimacy as POTUS?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Let's play the magical make believe world game of the Dems and pretend Mueller did find something and the impossible task of the Dems taking the House of Reps, there is no way there is enough votes in the Senate to remove Trump so he wouldn't go anywhere. He would just get a slap on the wrist like Bill did and continue on.

So much wishful thinking has got to hurt after a while.

Oh and not tired of winning yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It's all about "slap and tickle" vs "bait and tackle"

Very Clever

🧐😳🤲

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Like is said I didn't really want to turn this thread into a debate on my own views.

Nice of you though to not bothering to answer any of the questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If they have actual evidence of course I will accept it, if their evidence consists purely of testimony from people that have been bankrupted by legal fees then offered an out by Mueller I will question it but its not like Ill run out and try to start a revolution.

Ill just do what I always do vote for people that I think will do what I agree with while in office.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why waste time answering ridiculously biased and loaded questions? I thought my reply made that clear.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"America After Trump Questions....."

Do you mean the gov't or the people are after Trump?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Who cares.

It should be quite obvious by now that Congress with no term limits runs the show.

If Trump is guilty, fry him.

Life will go on.

Congress will fight Trump and will wait until we get an evil Marxist like Hillary again.

That's our future.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Why waste time answering ridiculously biased and loaded questions? I thought my reply made that clear.

You know I wrote this thread well intentioned, avoided putting it in the mud pit, wanted to avoid the debate becoming about my views.

Was just intended as a quick thread to generate some discussion with out the usual aggressive arguments.

And this is the kind of reply it get about its being a waist of time and full of "biased and loaded questions".

Dude if your not interesting in discussing the questions in the OP you don't have to comment.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

See the thing about discussions is that they require input from two or more people.

Seeing as you are omitting yourself from the equation, why should folks respond? (Although I did)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join