It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Time Spent in Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Look for God and then take his life. Preferably with strangulation while I watch the eternity fade from his eyes all the while screaming unholy insanities.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm spiritual and have my own faith, I don't buy into Heaven or Hell. When I'm dead, that's it. Although that line of thinking has been put to the test recently, since I'm starting to think we have something ghostly going on in our house. I guess I'll see how everything shakes out!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I would imagine when dealing with eternity, infinity, time would become irrelevant. I'm not sure that experience would measured the same in such a case, maybe everything just is all at once and would be incomprehensible to those on this plane.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady

The possibilities would indeed be endless.

For example, even the worst worldly painters and sculptors would get pretty good with 1,000 years worth of practice. And just imagine the centuries worth of stories we could tell and hear if we got to speak with all of our ancestors (the ones that made it to Heaven, of course). We could learn all kinds of historical stuff, including the vast misinterpretations we may have about the past.

Imagine talking with some of our descendants from 800 years in the future and having to explain to them that Spider-Man wasn't a deity but merely entertainment. "Bu but, they uncovered illustrated pamphlets and figurines of him in very places around the world! He must've been a deity for your people. Him and that virtuous X-Men pantheon...". (Yes, I think some of the characters that we believe others worshiped were just their equivalents of our comic book characters.)

I also don't think that getting to Heaven is necessarily the last thing. As in, the people who "pass" the worldly test may then have other celestial tests to pass. Or we may then get to "live" temporary lives on another planet in another Universe with completely different laws of physics and completely different religious rules. The possibilities are indeed endless.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Come here — to the earth school. This is the grandest most interactive video game you can play in. I find it ironic that we have so many ‘gamers’ around in the world today. Playing a video game inside of a video game. We are obsessed with the journey. Yet so many of us are just thinking about the destination (myself included, not the gamer part though). Yet, what is the destination here? Death is.

I don’t believe we spend much time in the spirit. I think we are obsessed with the game, A life of consequence. Without consequence, we cannot truly learn lessons.

To address the actual OP, have fun with my loved ones. Learn as much about EVERYTHING as I can. But then again, that’s what I think we come here to do, just in a different way. I think we get bored in the spirit world — no consequences. That’s why we come here. And yet, as I write this, I am feeling bored with life.... WTF!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

A very thoughtful and beautiful response. I want to learn everything there is to learn. I want to explore every world and meet EVERYONE.

This life is hard and battling depression and chronic pain makes me long for the other side. But, I know this life shall just be a blip, and all I experience here is a lesson and a sharing with others. Patience has never been my virtue.

I enjoyed how you shared about enlightening our descendants about Spidey, ha ha. I can so see both scenarios happening.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts ES. Thank you for who you are.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If they're playing that sh!tty Christian music, I am out of there.
I'd rather swim in a lake of fire with some Slayer jamming.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
God has some surprises planned for us that will satisfy our souls beyond our wildest dreams.

Think of the greatest, most profound experiences you’ve ever had in this life.

Heaven will trump them all...

Is there a theme park? Yes, there is a fantastic amusement park, which I mention in the book. In that place, there is a huge roller coaster called “The Rush”. There are some normal rides, but there are also supernatural rides that will blow you away. One of the amusements is to learn to fly like Superman!

Frequently Asked Questions - The Revelation Zone

"There is a place however where you literally learn to fly. And it's in this amazing amusement park. They have one of the amusements, it's called "Fly By". You learn to fly like Superman. And one of the really exciting things I found out is who teaches you. It would be Christopher Reeves. Yes, he made it to Heaven.

And you know one of the best roles he ever played on this earth was Superman, he still gets to use that in Heaven, and nothing more delightful than that. When you learn to fly there's an "amateur" or beginner's area where you learn to fly. There's actually stands there like in a football stadium, and all your family and friends come to watch you for the first time. And I can tell you what, it is absolutely hilarious. You see people spinning, because they don't know how to take off right, before their lessons. You see people like going through the air. You know they think they're a Peter Pan wanna-be or something.

But finally when you get to the instructor, and he teaches you... You have to practice. You literally take off like Superman and fly through the air. It's so exciting. And everywhere you go in the amusement park, you fly. You don't walk. Everybody does. Then you go into the rest of the amusement park which is where all the... You've really gotten good, either medium to excellent in your flight. And people just streak back and forth so quickly in the skies of Heaven. Especially in the amusement park, and you do get to fly like Superman. It's awesome!"

Kat Kerr - Powerful Testimonies of Heaven

I have walked upon the streets of gold many times and i promise you, our Father in Heaven truly gives us the desires of our hearts. Sometimes, they will begin to 'move' you along to your destination while you are walking on them. They can take you to the mansions but can also go to the Hall of Wisdom, Word University, or the Body Parts Warehouse.

Some of the fun places they carry you, are the Amusement Park or Surf Park the Lord and His Father created for your pleasure. You must keep reminding yourself that Heaven is a supernatural place and therefore, things that would be impossible on earth, are possible in Heaven. Like the 'roads of pure light' which come, pick you up and 'express' you above the ground to many places.

Many forms of transportation travel upon the streets; such as chariots, motorcycles with hyperdrive, carriages of all types and even antique cars or trolleys. There are also the 'high tech' modes of travel such as star cruisers or the 'Transport Kiosks' that are located on the streets of God. You step into one and are instantly taken on rays of light to some other part of Heaven.

The children ride on hover boards without any concern of falling off or getting lost. The only fuel used in Heaven besides the wind, is light. Light in Heaven, is a 'substance' things are made out of, such as food, clothing and even fuel. On earth, we have only just begun to understand the value of light and its uses.

Some of the places you are taken by the streets in Heaven would be the many mansions God has prepared for His people. They are made in many different styles, because we are all different. I have seen mansions built along the Crystal Sea and in the middle of it on a beautiful island. There are also those that look like gemstones with many facets in them and they are located along the cliffs of the Valley of the Falls. This place is located beyond the Mountains of Spices mentioned in Song Of Solomon and there are 50 waterfalls cascading into this gorgeous valley. Your mansion is created to turn slowly so that you always have a view of the valley.

However, some of the most fascinating mansions are the Sky Mansions, which tower above the others. These mansions arfe very modern or futuristic in design and are supported by a huge see-through column which is the entrance that you step into and just 'say' what floor you wish to go to. You are then propelled upward through the tube-like column and arrive at the floor of your choice! Most of these mansions are about 80 feet up into the sky of Heaven and when you step out on the third story deck, WOW, you can see everything.

Most of the walls are see-through so you miss nothing and you have easy access to the star cruiser parked outside on your personal landing pad! I was so captivated by them that I chose to include them as one of the illustrations in the book. I tell people if you really want to see what one is like; watch an old JETSONS cartoon and they will give you an idea of what I was shown in Heaven!

Revealing Heaven Volume II By Kat Kerr

Okay, so there is an amusement park with supernatural style cars on a roller coaster, where the cars go off the track and fly to the next track. This is very good for children there. Yes, I get the impression there are many children there. People learn to fly like angels. This is like a sport.

One Second After: Kat Kerr Revealing Heaven

In Heaven like I was talking about, the concerts, they’re everywhere in Heaven. God love dance. He loves worship, and ever though I’m talking about entertainment. Guess what? Even entertainment is done as worship. Trust me, you will praise God, when you get to go into these places and enjoy them.

Kat Kerr Revelations | Heaven

The videos below are a collaboration of many people's testimonies about their near death experiences and heavenly visitations. The last one is a short compilation of some of the landmarks in Heaven mentioned by Kat Kerr.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I would want to return to earth as a spirit/comforter for people and animals who are in seemingly hopeless situations. I hope I get to do that.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

When I read that it sounds forced,like a prison where you must praise the overlord to be happy.
It's nowt like you can ever imagine.
But like I said heaven is a human concept an imaginary concept.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
What would the average person do with their first 1 million years in Heaven?

I can only speak for my behalf.

I would become god in my own heaven. Recreate new earth and cosmos. Recreate life, their basic consiousness in term of their emotion, physical need, relationship, natural laws and reproduction traits and many other things. I would create infinite stories, observe how they progress by freewill within set parameters which you call destiny or fate and then study or review the endings. I may visit celestial forums to debate logic with other gods or simply share my creation reports, to gain better insight and improve my knowledge. I would learn all the flaws, justify the errors and make editions.

Then I will recycle life for infinite loop with different settings and memories.

I may choose special creation to be my temporal mortal carrier, just to invoke special events. I may bring wars, plagues and natural or cosmic disasters to force the story line on my creation, but it will be my last resort.

In short, there are too many I would want to do, that time is meaningless to measure and compare with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join