It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBD oil experiences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Its not the strongest pain relief..
I decided to take it for my joints which are now feeling much more i dont know? Smooth.

What was crazy is how much of an anti anxiety medicine it is.

So I would rate it as a xanax plus ibuprofin in effect.
And its safe to take so you can mix it with other pain relief options.

Some cbd oils do have a psychoactive effect. So you just have to research which ones are pure cbd or maybe its a fuller spectrum extract..

Yep thats about it. I dont follow dosage i just use 20mg capsules whenever I feel like it.

Great for going to sleep at night btw. Doesnt exactly make you tired per se, but when you do decide youre tired you can pass right out.

Vaping has a stronger effect I imagine. Im actually eating them for the oil as well which is the perfect ratio of omega 6 and omega 3.. mine come extracted into mct oil.

I loves the CBDs

edit on 4-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I thing the best thing for back pain is to develop your abdominal muscles.

I know it sounds simple but it can make a world of a difference.

Without your abdominal muscles your entire body is held up by your spine, which carries all the weight, and this can cause all sorts of problems and pain.

Even if you are in pain, there are various abdominal exercises you can do. Start with a little each day and work yourself up.

You can also do stretching exercises like “the cat stretch” etc.

I think these two things can fix any back problems.

You can also take glucosamine with msm and condroitin for your knees.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

It work's, not as good as some powerful pain relief but has a hell of a lot less side effect's.

Look's like something Cheech and Chong might drink out of a bong.

Usually comes in a small bottle with a pippet that you use to put a small drop under your tongue which you have to keep there as long as possible to allow it to pass through into your bloodstream that way since swallowing it neutralizes the oil.

Tastes like greasy tobacco water - not that I have ever tasted that but tastes like Tobacco smell's - to me anyway (I do not smoke).

Lost my mother to cancer a little over a month back and it does help with anxiety and depression, also I suffer chronic sciatica especially down my right side from some nerve damage - probably not as severe as your's since I suffered it in an industrial accident then kept working so aggravated it and made it worse over time but it does help with that as well - then again my niece whom introduced me to it got me a strong version.

Like I say tastes bloody awful but you don't mind so long as it help's a little with the pain but definitely not a cure for it just might make you not mind as much - depends on how bad it is on the day though.

MJ is used as an anti-parasitic and eaten to combat the formation and life cycle of parasites which prevents cancer....its pain relief impacts usually derive from the killing of parasites....which allows the body to begin to function normally again........the pain head-to-head comparison is the remediation of a good dose of strong MJ tincture is IMHO about 1/3 the effectiveness of Prescribed pharmaceutical opiates@ about 10mg but will last longer, as with anything everyone will be slightly different in intake and impact parameters but this is a generic guideline. The lifesaving truth is that MJ kills parasites effectively and this is what big pharma has been hiding.......they do not want people to understand the trifecta of conditions cancer needs to exist one of which is parasitic inputs.....wipe the parasites out regularly and NO CANCER CAN CATALYSE....many plants are effective anti-parasitics but MJ seems to get all types and this is IMHO its true value...Rick Simpson oil IMHO works because it gets all 3 stages of all parasites...adults...juveniles ...and eggs....the eggs are buried in the walls of your stomach and the oil coats your stomach and essentially does a 90 time release of a potent effective anti-parasitic catching millions and millions of eggs as they hatch killing.... as I said all 3 stages of parasitic life.
edit on 4-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I thing the best thing for back pain is to develop your abdominal muscles.

I know it sounds simple but it can make a world of a difference.

Without your abdominal muscles your entire body is held up by your spine, which carries all the weight, and this can cause all sorts of problems and pain.

Even if you are in pain, there are various abdominal exercises you can do. Start with a little each day and work yourself up.

You can also do stretching exercises like “the cat stretch” etc.

I think these two things can fix any back problems.

You can also take glucosamine with msm and condroitin for your knees.

Are you discussing strains/tears of muscle/ soft tissue issues there are many spinal issues which are not only soft tissue related.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thank you guys so much for all of the responses.

There is so much information to try and digest, it really helps having your insight.

I know theres Topical and Oral and everything in between!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hope this helps....I enjoyed it alongside Dr.Hulda Clarks work and Royal Rifes work.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I've used CBD oil based salves topically for joint and muscle pain with excellent results.

CBD oil doesn't get you high and can be used internally as well as externally. For localized pain the salves work much better then internal.

I've friends that get excellent results taking tinctures of CBD oil internally for anxiety.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

WHY? First thing I see is a clump of spaghetti. Give a warning friend (shivers from visual trauma).

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Some people dab it. It tastes good and has instant effect
CBDistillery has the real tummy kinds

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I like the stuff, does a hell of a lot for me, but don't go overboard or you'll build up a tolerance and it'll quit working. Vape if you can, or drop it under your tongue. Feel relaxed right away.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

My father has always had shoulder pain and problems with his back, until he discovered CBD. About 16 years ago during a machine related injury, he had tore the muscle and tendons in his shoulder, as well as dislocating it. I remember when I was a kid he had a hard time playing catch cause of it. After all the pain I've seen this guy have come and stay, it even relaxes me to see him finally comfortable in his own body. He has a electronic vape and smokes the CBD oil that the vape its specifically made for. I believe the website is called Blue Moon Hemp?
It doesn't have all the whacko # that most, if not all, vapes and vape oil contain. It takes roughly a month to feel significant positive effects. Well, I recommend checking out the site and best of luck! I hope it helped

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

That's actually a good point. CBD doesn't seem to act right away except anti anxiety.. Other than that it seems to build in it's positive effects over time, like for instance pain management. That's why I don't take it like a drug, but more like a food I guess? I'm not dosing to get an effect in that time frame.. I'm dosing just to keep the levels up, for no specific reason..

I did two things at once.. Quit smoking cigs and started taking CBD. terribly controlled study, but I'll just say I'm aging in reverse, and I swear CBD is part of that. In fact it was a fever, followed by taking CBD that led to not craving smoke in my lungs. I didn't find out till later that CBD lowers smokers cig habits by 40% according to a couple studies I saw. I tried it on a whim, from a thread on ATS about hemp becoming legal to grow in Alaska..

LOL...

And now I don't smoke cigs, and I feel amazing, and my knees feel awesome.. ( I was in the Army)..

It gives you almost an entire body goodness feeling.. Like you can tell it's good for you. That's just me, and maybe for some people it's not good for them I don't know, but for me, it's up there with water and food.. Well, below those two, but above things like drugs.

I couldn't get ATS to behave so it's upside down..

My Skin is getting healthier! I love it.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
CBD Oil seems to be another one of those coverall medical saviours. Evangelists will guarantee it as a cure for leprosy, cancer and the regrowth of lost limbs. That said, it clearly has some benefits, which may be placebo or actual. Regardless, if it does good, then it does good.

Therefore, try it an see what happens.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
CBD Oil seems to be another one of those coverall medical saviours. Evangelists will guarantee it as a cure for leprosy, cancer and the regrowth of lost limbs. That said, it clearly has some benefits, which may be placebo or actual. Regardless, if it does good, then it does good.

Therefore, try it an see what happens.

lol.. Im starting to notice most of your particular posts have no meaning because you dont have any knowledge for said subject.

What research papers have you looked into in relation to CBD ?

and in the future I will question you in many more areas. You are a fly by night type.

an overview

Forbes

edit on 6-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Feb 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

hmm. SA,GB?
edit on 6-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
lol.. Im starting to notice most of your particular posts have no meaning because you dont have any knowledge for said subject.

Are you stalking me then?

What research papers have you looked into in relation to CBD ?

There is alot of quack research mixed in with the genuine. As I said, some people seem to think CBD Oil is a cure-all. If you disagree with this then perhaps say why rather than trying to make it personal. In that way you actually get discussion and debate and you may even learn something.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

(post by GoldenBrain71 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It really helps with inflammation in back big time and also makes feel a bit calmer. I have had more success with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
I have some pretty severe back and knee pain from all my years in the military and hard living.

Been hearing lots of things about CBD oil, but its all just advertisements etc.

Does anyone here have any personal experience with CBD oil and what your experience was?

Yep, I get chronic back pain and CBD helps, I buy it here locally made in a paste, my gf mixes a little with warm oil and rubs it in the area that swells up badly, when the lower back swells up I can barely walk, I find it helps relieve the swelling , I also take a thc oil that I make myself that in combo really helps, the stuff I make wpykd also have a reasonable amount of CBD as well, so between taking it orally and using it as a rub I get relief.

Now sometimes though it's not enough and binge painkillers and alcohol so my guts suffer, I can't take pills for inflammation cause it's just more pills and it hurts my guts so I'd say give it a go, it's got health benefits unlike pills. It's a great anti inflammatory an the thc is a mild painkiller.
edit on 25-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join