It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Facebook CEO says no plans to extend all of European privacy law globally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
zuckberg attends bildaberger with his other internationnal cronies. the only reason he got the publicity to make fb as popular as it is, is because of his last name, come on lol.
the fact he blew up and then went along with his plans, they knew he was on board to push their agenda.

i have a fake name on fb, always had. now you cannot even put fake names on there, its ridiculous.
i would dump it so fast, but some of my friends do not want to email, yet they message on fb. they always ask me to add the ap to the phone, no way. if i have to sign into fb on the phone, i use the web browser and im always 'notified' its 'better' to use the ap.

anything they say is for a reason, so its never to be trusted what 'they' say.

i gotta admit i like instagram, but i know the computers are so powerful now that even images can be used to determine things about you. (i reverse image search all the time, to see if someone is legit or not! lol.)

zuckberg is a dangerous pipsqueak internnationalist. short and was always a loser, now he wants to prove how 'tough' he is by his billions.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join