It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in YouTube Shooting Posted Rants About the Company Online

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've ran across crazy folk similar to her before and they were abuse victims themselves.

Oh crud, that almost makes sense.

***WARNING FICTIONALIZED THEORY***

What if this person is a guy? In their culture that would have been a big no-no and sexual abuse could have been used as punishment. THis "boyfriend" could have been more of a lover then a "boyfriend", and threatened to go public about this person sexual identity. This could have destroyed the shooters personal identity driveing them to go on the shooting spree.

***FICTIONALIZATION OVER***

The anal thing was strange given the context of the other items on their page. I had to wonder what backdoor shannanagans had to do with anti-meat agendas.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Maybe this isn't about Youtube as much as we think. Maybe it is that she is a muslim. Maybe it is a combination of the two.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
From her website...

BE AWARE! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for
personal short term profits & do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people,
hiding the truth, manipulating science & everything, putting public mental & physical health at risk,
abusing non-human animals, polluting environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism &
sexual degeneration in the name of freedom,..... & turning people into programmed robots!
"Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it" Adolf
Hitler... There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not
supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can
hardly see their videos!
.There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site,
your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!

That website is bizaar
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She was far left wacko PETA protester.. I find it hard to believe this was some domestic/ex boyfriend incident and others caught in crossfire. She hated Youtube,,,but she was dating guy/girl who worked there.

nope, doesn't make sense

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Um, I'm finding all kinds of weird videos with this girl now.

link

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: SkepticalRogue123

So you're saying that there are no right-wing vegans and that conservatives don't gaf about things like cruelty to animals?

3rd star today....
We really got to put a halt to this
Either I am going back to my "progressive roots" and/or you are moving right.
But , again , that is a good riposte to that post.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What would any youtube video get for 300,000 views?

What does a youtube "view" pay?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I'm not sure exactly, but it's some where around 1200$, but since they changed their system I'm not fully sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok I'm convinced after seeing the various videos...this "woman" was/is a man. Her neck is wayyy too wide and bull like for a woman and her face is just well ...off. As I said in another thread she has the same expression in every single picture and looks like a blow up doll !!

Also, her accent is extremely weird never heard an Iranian accent like it..and I've met a fair few on my travels...it sounded really fake and put on for whatever reason

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well that explains the anger over receiving just ten cents instead of more than $1000.

People have started shooting over a lot less.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are you condoning murder? #bird

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Have you ever met a conservative who was a vegan? It's possibly they care about animal rights, but it would surprise me if there was a large group of them compared to what you see in the left.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Do you think anyone will go down the Muslin path with this one?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Ok I'm convinced after seeing the various videos...this "woman" was/is a man. Her neck is wayyy too wide and bull like for a woman and her face is just well ...off. As I said in another thread she has the same expression in every single picture and looks like a blow up doll !!

Also, her accent is extremely weird never heard an Iranian accent like it..and I've met a fair few on my travels...it sounded really fake and put on for whatever reason

You sure?

I thought her boobs looked nice in one of her vids.

It's the eyes. Something about them is off. Looks brainwashed. Or went thru something traumatic.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Because men can’t get boob jobs?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Agreed my ex wife was Iranian that isn’t an Iranian accent at all, it almost sounds like a mixture of several.

This just doesn’t add up, but they sure mopped it up quick!

“Nope just a lovers quarrel w an Iranian woman and her lover, at one of the largest companies on earths headquarters.... nothing to see here”

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
“Nope just a lovers quarrel w an Iranian woman...

So is she a terrible shot for shooting someone ten times without them dying, or an incredible shot for shooting someone ten times without them dying?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Strange looking. Strange taste. Was a strange person fo sho.

a reply to: Xtrozero

I didnt see anything in her website / videos mentioning anything about Islam. Refers to self as "Persian". Sounds like a Dutch accent to me. Had channels in like 5 languages I think I saw.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

She had a bumper sticker that said "meat is murder?" Wow. You know what is really murder? Shooting innocent people at work.

Hey! We agree! Weird.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I noticed that but he does have form shrugging off the deaths of people who he thinks are different politically.
Also to everyone slagging off you tube.
Don't use it then it really is simple.
edit on 4-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join