It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kid... can see through walls.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sounds like possible remote viewing. That might seem like seeing through walls if she is psychic. It's easy to do tests for psychic ability.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

It sounds like your offspring has inherited your hearing acuity then.

You were probably capable of the same abilities at the same age.

The same way some people have a natural ear for music, the same goes for hearing in the everyday world around us.

The same way smelling something you haven't smelled since you were a small child, like your grandma's cooking can take you way back to feel the same way. So can hearing a piece of music or a certain sound evoke the same emotional and sense memory response.

These are often overlooked sensory stimuli.
edit on 4/4/1818 by Krusty the Klown because: Kan't spell

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
The short version: We go to Big Box hardware store. The ones with 2 doors spaced about 200 miles apart, and a garden section at one end. We were headed for the garden section, kid perks up (she was tired from a long day of Spring break), and points out there is a puppy. "Where?" "In the building."

Ok, then. Chalk one up to kid's imagination. the way the entrance is layed out, seeing directly in is impossible, especially with the angle we were at. I dismissed it.

We get in, and start looking for what we need. We then hear.... barking. 2 dogs worth, in fact. Didn't hear any outside. I made that face one makes when their kid starts in with the super powers: 0.o, and we see the puppy. "What about that other dog?" "That's not a puppy." HAD NOT SEEN THE THING YET.

It was an adult small dog.

So... What in the ever loving blue blazing saddles is the hell going on??? This isn't the first round of this sort of thing, either. She once looked up at our second floor neighbor, and stated the man was working in the bathroom. Maintenance was there at the time, and I just hadda go ask. He was working on the tub. Again, no windows, no way to see in, nothing.

And yes, I have tried to pry winning lotto numbers out of her.
No success.

As a child. I developed the same. Frightening at 1St... Later the best "description" I can use is found under the practices of transcendental medition and astral travel.

As I got older.. I learned control.. and I don't lump it in with clairvoyant or psychic abilities... It's different.

I would keep a journal and a watchful eye of the child as they grow..

Best

***DBL, Post corrected below***
edit on 4-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The short version: We go to Big Box hardware store. The ones with 2 doors spaced about 200 miles apart, and a garden section at one end. We were headed for the garden section, kid perks up (she was tired from a long day of Spring break), and points out there is a puppy. "Where?" "In the building."

Ok, then. Chalk one up to kid's imagination. the way the entrance is layed out, seeing directly in is impossible, especially with the angle we were at. I dismissed it.

We get in, and start looking for what we need. We then hear.... barking. 2 dogs worth, in fact. Didn't hear any outside. I made that face one makes when their kid starts in with the super powers: 0.o, and we see the puppy. "What about that other dog?" "That's not a puppy." HAD NOT SEEN THE THING YET.

So... What in the ever loving blue blazing saddles is the hell going on??? This isn't the first round of this sort of thing, either. She once looked up at our second floor neighbor, and stated the man was working in the bathroom. Maintenance was there at the time, and I just hadda go ask. He was working on the tub. Again, no windows, no way to see in, nothing.

No success.

As a child. I developed the same. Frightening at 1St... Later the best "description" I can use is found under the practices of transcendental medition and astral travel.

As I got older.. I learned control.. and I don't lump it in with clairvoyant or psychic abilities... It's different.

I would keep a journal and a watchful eye over the child as they grow.. They are gifted

Best

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

You have abilities too?

I got weirdness. Abilities means it's controllable, verifiable, etc. What I get it pot luck paranormal thrown at me.

Or, I'm going completely bugnuts. it's a 50/ 50 at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I hope that was a joke! For your sake, really.

Its possible she heard or saw them.

My advice is to simply keep observing any instances like this. Its less likely seing through walls, more likely precognition.

Most, if not everyone exhibits this skill at some point in their lives, if not fleeting and subtle. Some are more attuned and experience it more regularly.

Im not a parent, so take it with a grain of salt or two. Im just familiar with psy stuff.

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

I've taken to ignoring wildmanimal. Being simply insulting (like on a diff thread of mine) accomplishes nothing but making his tiny ego inflate. So, he can flap his gums till they fall off.

I have been observing. Her vision is... astounding. Until it's her shoes, or something she has to clean up. Then, get her the white cane with the red tip. Can't find the thing you're pointing at for her to pick up and throw away next to her foot, but can spot a princess balloon 50+ feet away, stuck to the ceiling of a Wal Mart (the high warehouse type ones). Or a dog through 2 feet of concrete, rebar, and various shelves of stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I am going to get some zener cards, and work on getting her to focus and see what she actually *can* do.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
Interesting...

But I think that, if one person could see through a wall then everyone else would be able to. To see something, light must reach the eye, so to see through a solid, opaque object the light would have to penetrate that object in order to reach the eye, and if it can reach one eye it should be able to reach many.

Unless you're talking about something like remote viewing, if you believe this to be true then do you think your child can physically see through the walls with her naked eye or do you mean she can see it internally, like in the minds eye?

Sorry, but I think it's an important distinction to make. I don't believe it's possible for anyone to see through a solid, opaque wall or floor without other people being able to, also. As for remote viewing, jury's out but I'm about 99% unconvinced it's possible.

I don't know what she's doing, or how she's doing it. Trying to get an explanation from her is impossible. I pretty much have given up, and I just take the direct route until I get more info. Or she does something definitive, and completely describable.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Hmm, interesting, do the card trick with her. Draw some basic pics and have her call out what they are.
Like ghostbusters w/o the zapper

I know where to get the cards. I not only know where to get the cards, They are even Venkman approved!

www.bigbadtoystore.com...

Zapper not included.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

When I began reading your account age 4 came to mind, it seems psychic abilities are fairly common at this age and beyond for a bit. Society and even parents then step in and ruin everything. You cant make a big deal of it or it ends, you cant act in denial or it ruins it. Its nature, she is precious and natural, just do your best not to ruin it for her too soon. She will always have it to lesser degrees for the most part, but she will be less apt to share her nature with a world that is just not there yet. Good for her, good for you. Keep her off junk foods, meat if possible and just stay away from ruining her...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
One of my favorite memories was sitting on the beach at sunset just chilling with my own energy, meditating, and I could clearly see without eyes open, people, animals, waves. Still, have it when I choose, can close my eyes at night and have to focus to not see my room behind shut eyes. To my knowledge, I have never seen darkness, only light.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My son, now 13 yrs old, once walked in to my wife's dream while they were sleeping in separate rooms, and we really couldn't put it down to anything but a supernatural/psychic thing.

Wife is dreaming about walking our dog, but a yellow taxi pulls up & she decides to hop in, with dog, for a ride. The cab drives off, nothing much else happens - but she is awoken almost immediately by our son (3/4 yrs old at the time) who is clearly upset, and he says "Mummy I tried to come see you & Bella, but you got in a yellow car - I was running but you didn't hear me". No joke, that absolutely happened. And again, like many others who have experienced these tyes of things with their kids, it wasn't an isolated incident.

A couple of years later, he starts describing how he had come out of his body & floated down the stairs & saw me working on a bench, which he couldn't have known about as it was a project I started after he went to bed. I reassured him that many people have experienced OOBEs, and it's nothing to worry about as he will always come back to his body if he gets worried. He then, few days later, tells me how he placed a teddy on his pillow so that if he finds himself floating above his bed looking down at himself, he will know if he's out of body if the teddy is there - if it's not there, he will know he's dreaming. I was suitably impressed at his grasp of psychic shenanigans at such a young age.

edit on AprilWednesday1814CDT11America/Chicago-050010 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

That's exactly what I was thinking but didn't have the words to articulate the idea.

I have to wonder if the child is bi-locating, projecting her consciousness into and about buildings while sitting in front of the parent. It may be the case she does that naturally and inspects a place while bi-locating without even realizing what she's doing.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My younger kid has what we like to call "Radar Ears". She has a a phenomenal ability to hear things we don't until we're closer to them. For example, she can hear sirens well before adults ever do, dogs from a distance than take us grown-ups a couple of extra blocks of walking before we being to hear them.

She inherited that from my husband, he has incredibly acute hearing still, though bemoans it degrading as he gets older. It's not paranormal specialties, it's hitting a bit of the genetic lottery and having a sense that can be considered high quality.

It's far more likely the same applies to your kid. She simply has a damn good sense of hearing. Remember that sound wave attenuation is relative to the position of the listener. Those 3 inches could have also made all the difference in capturing them in the ear canal despite your own good hearing.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Azureblue

That's exactly what I was thinking but didn't have the words to articulate the idea.

I have to wonder if the child is bi-locating, projecting her consciousness into and about buildings while sitting in front of the parent. It may be the case she does that naturally and inspects a place while bi-locating without even realizing what she's doing.

Humans have many different abilities.

Why is it that when we look at someone we never cease to look straight at them and we never fail to make instant eye to eye contact with them? How did we know where to look? Why did we not have to 'search around' to find their eyes?

You might like to consider conducting a little experiment one day.

One time when, you feel like it, and your in a cafa or somewhere, look at someone in front of you but off to one side and see how long it takes for them to turn around and look straight at you.

How did they know where you were? How did they know where to look? How were they able to make instant eye contact with you? Why did they not have to take time to look around to 'find' your eyes in order to make contact?

If this is not telepathy, albeit, unconscious telepathy, then what is?

If women in particular are able to instantly get good or bad 'vibes' from a bloke how does it happen if its not telepathic in nature?

Please encourage the child to continue to do what she does and develop her talents and see where it takes her. Don't be afraid that it might make her go off the rails because this kind of thing requires a certain amount of spiritual awakeness in order for her to have this ability.

I'm sure you will have many opportunities to guide and comfort her when she feels the pain of the laughing, scoffing, ignorant hordes. She will need you then.

Above all, please don't ever let her think you have joined the laughing, scoffing, ignorant hordes.

edit on 5-4-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
People cannot see through walls. And I hope that you aren't putting this deluded idea into your child's mind because it's really unhealthy and poor parenting.

Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Be Careful.

Blessings to you and yours
as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
People cannot see through walls. And I hope that you aren't putting this deluded idea into your child's mind because it's really unhealthy and poor parenting.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed. But also in a fairness as an adult 99% of their mind was too preocuppied raising a child/ensuring safety they missed the obvious initial bark/sounds/noises any animal will make when near their own young and teach the child the essential life survival skills/ettiquette like never come between an adult animal and its young (the same ones they make to warn us to back off even as cute and tempting as the puppy may be come any closer and they're more than capable of biting very hard i.e more than capable of having killed your kid in adult/real life terms.

Worried about the explanation of where the child was though? Hopefully not in any moving vehicle (is that still legal in any country?).

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
roll with the idea that he can see through walls, it probably is true.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No success.

Let's just hope she uses her powers for Good and not Evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join