It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kid... can see through walls.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The short version: We go to Big Box hardware store. The ones with 2 doors spaced about 200 miles apart, and a garden section at one end. We were headed for the garden section, kid perks up (she was tired from a long day of Spring break), and points out there is a puppy. "Where?" "In the building."

Ok, then. Chalk one up to kid's imagination. the way the entrance is layed out, seeing directly in is impossible, especially with the angle we were at. I dismissed it.

We get in, and start looking for what we need. We then hear.... barking. 2 dogs worth, in fact. Didn't hear any outside. I made that face one makes when their kid starts in with the super powers: 0.o, and we see the puppy. "What about that other dog?" "That's not a puppy." HAD NOT SEEN THE THING YET.

It was an adult small dog.

So... What in the ever loving blue blazing saddles is the hell going on??? This isn't the first round of this sort of thing, either. She once looked up at our second floor neighbor, and stated the man was working in the bathroom. Maintenance was there at the time, and I just hadda go ask. He was working on the tub. Again, no windows, no way to see in, nothing.

And yes, I have tried to pry winning lotto numbers out of her.
No success.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

What you'll probably find is your child has very acute hearing.

As we age we lose our ability to hear the higher frequencies, so your child could probably hear what you could not. Sounds like there is a lot of natural ability there too.

Also sometimes you sense someone is in the room without hearing or seeing them? That is the change in air pressure your ear drum is sensing. It is a very sensitive organ that loses clarity as we age.

Just my two cents anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Sure you're not determined to have your
own special girl there? I mean in your own
way? Besides her being special already?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krusty the Klown

What you'll probably find is your child has very acute hearing.

As we age we lose our ability to hear the higher frequencies, so your child could probably hear what you could not. Sounds like there is a lot of natural ability there too.

Also sometimes you sense someone is in the room without hearing or seeing them? That is the change in air pressure your ear drum is sensing. It is a very sensitive organ that loses clarity as we age.

Just my two cents anyway.

My ears are still pretty sensitive- to a point. I've turned into a comedy character- I can hear stuff so faint, it's not funny, high pitched sounds (dog whistle range), But people talking are hard to hear.

And that thing with the ear drum? It also works with cars flying down the road, too. The day my hearing goes kaput, I probably will get walloped by some idiot doing 45 in a 20.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
....or she just saw the dog go in through the other doors, or she heard it while you were busy doing adult things.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Sure you're not determined to have your
own special girl there? I mean in your own
way? Besides her being special already?

When this sort of stuff happens, it's kinda hard to ignore. Usually, it's the usual 5 year old stuff going on, like trying to find new and sundry ways to injure herself. "I wanna pet the bees!" Oy.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
....or she just saw the dog go in through the other doors, or she heard it while you were busy doing adult things.

I did a glance, and then asked her where it was. She pointed between the entrance and garden dept.

And trust me, that dog was LOUD. We all heard it when we all came out of the building at once. Dog was coming out of the exit yelling for all it was worth. We were slogging 50 lbs of sand back out the garden dept to the car, at the opposite end.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Do you have any family who has any sort of abilities?

As for asking your girl about lottery numbers:

Even with Psychic abilities, you can't get lottery numbers because they are generated by machines. Psychics can only read biological and spiritual creatures.
edit on 4/3/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Did you lower yourself to 3' tall and see from their perspective?

Could she have had a clear view under everything?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Do you have any family who has any sort of abilities?

As for asking your girl about lottery numbers:

Even with Psychic abilities, you can't get lottery numbers because they are generated by machines. Psychics can only read biological and spiritual creatures.

Not that I know of. I seem to have had the paranormal come slap me thanks to a certain someone. The mechanics (as in the 'how') are beyond my abilities to figure out- but it seems to have begun after I got a mega dose of trauma.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Did you lower yourself to 3' tall and see from their perspective?

Could she have had a clear view under everything?

She was in a cart, and less than 3 inches from under my nose.

I need a good pic of the place, but all I can find online is this one here

Garden dept is to the left, entrance to the middle ish, behind the grills, plants, mowers, and all that other assorted stuff they cram in front of it. We'd have been passing just behind the truck, I believe- using it as a reference point.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You have abilities too?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hard to ignore for sure.
But wouldn't it be easy to test her
and validate?
edit on Rpm40318v51201800000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hmm, interesting, do the card trick with her. Draw some basic pics and have her call out what they are.
Like ghostbusters w/o the zapper

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I found your story fascinating, thanks for sharing

Now, i am not saying that this is the case, throwing this in for speculation. Maybe the human race is evolving towards these kind of abilities. As time passes, more and more of this kind of kids that are now thought as being special, will be here. Then they become the vast majority, and people who can't see through walls are like blind or deaf people of today, a minority.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Congratulations!

You are our latest Napolean 14 Award Winner!

Here you go : www.youtube.com...

We offer padded rooms , 3 hots and a cot,
and the best "treatment" that the American Taxpayer
can provide.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I hope that was a joke! For your sake, really.

Its possible she heard or saw them.

My advice is to simply keep observing any instances like this. Its less likely seing through walls, more likely precognition.

Most, if not everyone exhibits this skill at some point in their lives, if not fleeting and subtle. Some are more attuned and experience it more regularly.

Im not a parent, so take it with a grain of salt or two. Im just familiar with psy stuff.

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

All kids can see through walls. Yours just happened to actually look.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

My kid... can see through walls.

Because a child is still quite pure, they have these abilities which we all have but which we loose as a result of pollution of our minds by others. We also lose these capabilities because are taught or made to repudiate them because of peer or parental pressure.

Much the same as just because an adult in the form of a parent cannot see their child's invisible friends, due to older kids or parents laughing at or scolding them, the child no longer believes in them and therefore cannot see them.

If your child is able to see into the ether or astral, or gets hit visions then go with it and support your child and encourage her and see where it goes. With your support she may carry that ability through life for a much longer time.

A word of warning. if you do, you must be aware that those who will attack and scoff at her will also do the same to you.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Interesting...

But I think that, if one person could see through a wall then everyone else would be able to. To see something, light must reach the eye, so to see through a solid, opaque object the light would have to penetrate that object in order to reach the eye, and if it can reach one eye it should be able to reach many.

Unless you're talking about something like remote viewing, if you believe this to be true then do you think your child can physically see through the walls with her naked eye or do you mean she can see it internally, like in the minds eye?

Sorry, but I think it's an important distinction to make. I don't believe it's possible for anyone to see through a solid, opaque wall or floor without other people being able to, also. As for remote viewing, jury's out but I'm about 99% unconvinced it's possible.
edit on 4/4/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join