It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Video #6 - Planned Parenthood's Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Margaret Sanger was a Eugenicist. She says, "A marriage license shall in itself give husband and wife only the right to a common household and not the right to parenthood." She talked about not birthing "inferior" children into this world. She considered it the greatest sin to bring children into this world, who simply might not be the 'most fit'. She believed that we needed permits for having children, and that a permit could be valid for only one child. This is absolutely sickening.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
She would have gotten along well with Hitler. She is responsible for the deaths of millions.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

She also fit in really well at the KKK rallies she spoke at.

No wonder Hillary idolizes her.

Just another Progressive.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Can we add Margaret Sanger as the newest to the list of Republican boogey men? Last I know Hogg and California were at the top.

This is a sudden and strange move considering the woman died more than half a century ago.

I guess you should thank Trump for keeping her legacy alive. Didn't he just sign a bill fully funding Planned Parenthood? I'd say Trump is as bad as her then. Wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Can we add Margaret Sanger as the newest to the list of Republican boogey men? Last I know Hogg and California were at the top.

This is a sudden and strange move considering the woman died more than half a century ago.

I guess you should thank Trump for keeping her legacy alive. Didn't he just sign a bill fully funding Planned Parenthood? I'd say Trump is as bad as her then. Wouldn't you?

Too funny.

We don't think she's a bogeyman.

We think she was an abhorrent person that is a part of the history of the Democratic party.

You are aware that, although she is dead, planned parenthood is alive and well? That I as a taxpayer am still funding them? I was also not aware that Trump wrote the Omnibus bill. What color is the sky in the world you live in?

But let's not talk about history.

History BAD. Let's rewrite it!!!

And why does the left, when shown their dirty laundry, always assume it is a Republican pointing it out? You don't have to be a Republican to find this woman horrible. I'm not, for instance. You should probably too, regardless of your political affiliation.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
She sounds racist. Like an actual one, not an edgy slur.

Having said that taxpayers don't pay for abortions, but they should pay for birth control. It's good for everyone.

Sex is never going to be shamed away.

Abortions are safer than the miscariage(sp?) tea they drank in the old days.

Birth control has gotten unaffordable even at PP.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Addd

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
She sounds racist. Like an actual one, not an edgy slur.

Having said that taxpayers don't pay for abortions, but they should pay for birth control. It's good for everyone.

Sex is never going to be shamed away.

Abortions are safer than the miscariage(sp?) tea they drank in the old days.

Birth control has gotten unaffordable even at PP.

SoOo...

Taxpayers subsidize roughly 24% of all abortion costs in the U.S. with 6.6% borne by federal taxpayers and the remaining 17.4% picked up by state taxpayers. If we apply the 24% figure to the total number of abortions, this is equivalent to taxpayers paying the full cost of 250,000 abortions a year, with about 70,000 financed by federal taxpayers and 180,000 financed by state taxpayers

Forbes article pointing out that your opinion is poop

That doesn't bode well for your opinion. But... carry on!!!

Edited to add.. the cost of birth control is too much?

The Cost: According to Planned Parenthood, birth control pills cost between $15 to $50 a month, depending on health-insurance coverage and type of pill. On an annual basis, that means the Pill costs between $160 to $600.

Linky to how cheap it is per year for unprotected sex

Condoms are 50 cents in a bathroom stall...

If you are on welfare in the US, Medicare covers the cost of your birth control. So we taxpayers pay for birth control as well.

C'mon now.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah your going to have to do better than a forbes opinion article who's numbers you quote start with
"As best I can determine"

And 50 a month is too expensive when you are poor.

Condoms break all the time, so condoms aren't really the answer either.

Medicare is cheaper than prison care and a lot of dirt poor people don't even know how to sign up.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Addd 2

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah your going to have to do better than a forbes opinion article who's numbers you quote start with
"As best I can determine"

Condoms break all the time, so condoms aren't really the answer either.

Medicare is cheaper than prison care and a lot of dirt poor people don't even know how to sign up.

You could try the 4,000 other articles out there,,, I went with a nonpartisan one just for you! End of the day, you are wrong. Taxpayers pay for abortions. Period. If you want to squabble with the percentage point you lost track of the point in the first place.

If you are poor in America then you are on welfare, and your birth control is free.

If you think you are poor in America and you are not on welfare, you need to prioritize.

At the end of the day, what you are saying is that people basically cannot control their own bodies or decisions so the government needs to take care of them.

Congratulations... here is your Progressive armband. Wear it with pride!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Too funny.

We don't think she's a bogeyman.

We think she was an abhorrent person that is a part of the history of the Democratic party.

You are aware that, although she is dead, planned parenthood is alive and well? That I as a taxpayer am still funding them? I was also not aware that Trump wrote the Omnibus bill. What color is the sky in the world you live in?

But let's not talk about history.

History BAD. Let's rewrite it!!!

And why does the left, when shown their dirty laundry, always assume it is a Republican pointing it out? You don't have to be a Republican to find this woman horrible. I'm not, for instance. You should probably too, regardless of your political affiliation.

Add the idea that Planned Parenthood was founded to go against certain demographics.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Whatever you say.

You sound like every other anti-choice girl that can't get pregnant and hates choices made by people who know they can't raise a kid.

Your opinion on welfare is a joke.

People have sex, teens have sex, it's hardwired into everyone.

Using logic doesn't even come into play.

Many people are the working poor in the US, where $50 a month is too much money.

You can stick your head in the sand, or get as emotional as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that people will bang.

Easy access to free birth control is a good thing, people take money and attention to raise properly so they aren't a threat to society.

If you want to label me progressive, go for it.

You are trying to play politics, or morality games with the natural process of humans.

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

State sponsored medical centers give them free of charge for people that cannot afford them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

First off this women is dead.
2ed, those running pp arn't a bunch of clones that are going to do the bidding of some dead women with outdated philosophies.

3rd, don't worry about pp, trump gave it all the funding it needs in the omnibus bill.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She would have gotten along well with Hitler.

where the heck do you think hitler got the idea in the first place!

top topics

join