It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hoggwatch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

When kids bow up and want to tangle with adults, they deserve to get smacked down like adults.

Besides i think the guys like 23 or something. He just looks like a girly man. I bet he has soft lady hands too.

edit on 4-4-2018 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No, U.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I really hate the digital age sometimes. It's great for meeting folks and chatting, playing online games, ordering products, etc but then you've got this ridiculous crap. Stupid stalking that the mindless eat up.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
he has the right to say whatever he wants right, but nobody has to provide him with a soapbox to stand on, something all of the media has felt compelled to do for some reason...

giving him such a large voice has created an equally loud retort, i dont think there is anything unreasonable with this.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hogg painted a target on his back by pushing a false narrative.

Wingnuts can't talk about this Hogg kid without using shooting metaphors. Odd?

Ok man, this is obvious trollish behavior.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: RadioRobert

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Interesting....I wonder when he worked there.

David Hogg's Reddit account refers to his dad's training at Quantico, on the morning of 9/11, and he refers to his parents as 'FBI wife and FBI dad,' at another point, less than a year ago.

When was his dad NOT in the FBI and, instead, working for 'Cubic Corporation?'

Or did he have the two jobs simultaneously?

Is the reason why David Hogg says his goal in life is to join the FBI, like his dad, AND that he wants to work in television news, because the FBI employs people working full time jobs in *cough* other fields?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

weren't all yahoo accounts hacked?.....so why would anyone think that yahoo post is real?.....and, if it is, why do grown conservative adults care about this young man?....

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: MotherMayEye

weren't all yahoo accounts hacked?.....so why would anyone think that yahoo post is real?.....and, if it is, why do grown conservative adults care about this young man?....

#1 I am not a "conservative" and I have informed you of this before. From now on, you support fascism, in my mind. I don't care if you say you don't, you do. I shall refer to you as a fascist from now on.

#2 I didn't even follow the Yahoo news link...but Yahoo news is not a 'Yahoo account.'

#3 He may not have worked there. I am open to info that debunks it. It still doesn't debunk David Hogg saying his goal in life is to join the FBI while simultaneously pursuing a career in television journalism.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He's really a minor player. I mean he's leading student protests, but really it's only the media pushing him because he's charismatic and well spoken for a teenager. But other than that, he's not a powerful figure.

You could have a Right Wing Watch, but that watches everyone. You could have a judicial watch, but again that's a huge thing to look at. YOu could even have a Rachel Maddow watch, but she's a famous, TV host worth millions...that might make sense. But a Hoggwatch? LOL That's the height of ridiculousness.

he's not powerful enough to watch.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No matter how unflattering some things written about Hogg might be, he's the one calling for sponsors to boycott Laura Ingraham. I have yet to see anyone demanding that NBC or any other media not pay Hogg for making appearances. Destroying one's way of making a living is very low in my book unless the way they make a living is from hurting others. It's one of the recent socio-political developments along with character assassination through allegations of sexual assault decades after the fact that I find very troubling.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join