It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spielberg says it’s time for a woman to play Indiana Jones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Why? Because the last Ghostbuster movie was so good? Pfft.

That's what gets me about oll of this revamping and retooling Hollywood does. The cast wasn't the problem for the last Ghostbusters movie, the storyline, script, and premise were God awful. They could have put out a worthy Ghostbusters movie with that cast, but instead they had to make it some sort of BS political activist statement. It's the same with comic books changing characters to fit into niche social justice molds... If Speilberg wants a "female Indiana Jones" wonderful! Make an Indiana Jones-esque movie with a female lead, just don't take the cop out of calling it Indiana Jones.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid
Why? Because the last Ghostbuster movie was so good? Pfft.

If Speilberg wants a "female Indiana Jones" wonderful! Make an Indiana Jones-esque movie with a female lead, just don't take the cop out of calling it Indiana Jones.

Carolina? Georgia? Virginia Jones?
It would be hilarious to see her running through a tunnel to escape being smashed by a couple of giant stone balls.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
lara croft basically is a female indiana jones... i swear to god if they pull a ghostbusters femenism remake on indy i will lose more then my marbles.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join