It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF has militarized border And USA border militarization now underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here's an article to chew on, is the US going down the same road? Tactics were proven in 2013 Could we have a "Citizens for Border security march" I wonder how many people would show up? Oh wait lol that'll never happen, no organizations would touch that for fear of being labelled. Educate yourself!

www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

So has half the damn planet. it's about time!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe everyone's boarders are militarized and always have been. It's why people armed are always there to check your passport. And radar does a decent job of watching for stray aircraft, and the coastguard armed do patrol the coast with good results, so what's the point ?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Mexico is headed for total political upheaval and chaos soon.

😎

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Israel doesn't have the illegal immigration issues we have because they are proactive. Now we are proactive too...pretty much like every other country in the world.

edit on 2018/4/3 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I think it's great..other US presidents have done it including President Obama...I would rather our soldiers on US soil versus foreign anyday..I think a wall is useless..

Without sounding like a bleeding heart hopefully some mexican children and families will be saved from dying crossing the border..come on in legally!!
edit on 3-4-2018 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Good Reality.
Good observations.
S&F

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I believe everyone's boarders are militarized and always have been. It's why people armed are always there to check your passport. And radar does a decent job of watching for stray aircraft, and the coastguard armed do patrol the coast with good results, so what's the point ?

The US-Canada border is not militarized. It is actually the longest undefended border in the world.

I am waiting for the epic meltdown of the left to occur at any moment.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

To be fair, Canada is like a giant US State, or the US is like a giant Canadian province... however you want to look at it. We're pretty tight. Mexico on the other hand is unstable on a good day, and we really are not too good of friends. I'm glad for the upcoming military preaence there.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It is militarized, just because you can't see those defenses doesn't mean they are not watching. As a matter of fact, the US and Canadians operate a defense network jointly from the Cheyenne Mountain complex. NORAD is covering the airspace as well as keeping eyes on the ground using satellites.

Those border agents are not armed for just kicks and giggles, it is a line of defense.

The North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) was established and activated at the Ent Air Force Base on September 12, 1957. This command is a bi-national organization, of Canadian and United States Air Defense Command units,

They just don't protect against just the Russians anymore

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
About time too.

The left can go to hell. They just want illegals in the country so they can have them vote illegally. It's the only way they can win anything these days and they know it.

We've needed the military down there for awhile to stop drug trafficking.

Full disclosure - Resident of a border state and SW US in general.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I agree. Your point is the truth.

top topics

join