It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruisin' California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Congratulations on getting my 2018 most ignorant person award.

Sorry you’re upset about California but we are mostly great drivers.

You take me as the guy who is going 65 in the left lane butthurt at the world as people are honking at you to move the eff over because normal people go 80.

If we are such bad drivers then why are we 37th in the us for deadly car crashes per 100k people?

Ignorant...ignorant...ignorant.

Yeah these people who beat us Cali people up are ignorant beyond belief, and I am a transplant from Chicago 10 years ago.

The amount of Fake News and BS they talk about this state is ridiculous. Most of them have never been here for one, and none of them live here.

They read stories about "liberal Cali" on the internet, and spread it as real news, when most of the time its FAKE or highly EXAGGERATED!

That is how trump got in office BTW. I know what they say about California is bs, try and correct them, but nope, they know everything, even though they do not live here.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

As someone who's traveled to pretty much every state in country on a regular basis I'm gonna tell you which state has the worst drivers: All of them.

You all suck. I've seen the exact same behavior in the Original Post everywhere.

same. i've been in chicago and st. louis and baltimore, rural virginia and maryland and illinois, and now in the SF bay area.

drivers are terrible everywhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
come drive in vegas for abit lol we got a mix of everyonesbad driveing ... extra fun if it rains the oil comes up

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I grew up in fresno, the armpit of California, and that is where I learned to drive. I can state with all seriousness that the worst drivers in the US are in good old Tulsa, Oklahoma. I do not know what is going on here, besides useless and endless road construction, but the people here make me fear for my life every time I get behind the wheel. I have never s n so many people who do not understand one way and do not enter signs! It is absolutely astounding.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

From my hometown coincidentally.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join