It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: yuppa

Im sorry bu ti cant really feel any sympathy for them at youtube since they seem to have brought this on themselves.

How is that?

Their polocies and way they run youtube and google. Unfair treatment of creators. Might be a creator who just snapped.

Highly doubtful. I don't watch television but I do watch youtube creators for video games and food. The money they make is not something you nor I could survive on. YouTube just came out a month or so ago where any creator who had less than 1000 subscribers would no longer be paid for their content. Let me tell ya, that money is a pittance for the work someone has to put into to make and upload the video.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Where's our Las Vegas conspiracy theorists?

This employee being interviewed just said his phone has been blowing up. Take that and run with it as evidence that a bomb was used, and question why the media doesn't mention anything about bombs.

link   
oh man not gud

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The usual...

link   

Maybe i need to update my sources...

There's no maybe about it.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

That doesn't justify violence.
They are aholes, but don't deserve to be shot.

This.

We are all responsible for our actions,and if getting shot for shooting off your mouth or being a jerk to someone happens it was your own fault and you deserved it.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As people whom are not American, we don't have a say.

Sorry how could I forget we are all supposed to sit quietly and say nothing as class rooms full of kids are slaughtered and nothing gets done about it all so that old dug from Nashville can keep his collection of murder tools.

Uh, Youtube is a corporate facility, not a school. There was no "classroom full of kids" involved here.

Really where would we be without your wisdom Captain obvious.....

It's Captain 'Murica. Captain Obvious is my father.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Oy, multiple shooter theory again?!

Does that not always come up though, I would have thought first responders react to these events on the assumption of multiple shooters

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Those images can be easily edited...

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Look how all the right wing sheeple swarm as soon as someone is bold enough to challenge their stupid gun laws.

What a pathetic bunch you lot really are.

I make one comment and you all start dancing to my tune like the goo, little sheep you are,
You made your bed, now lie in it - dickhead.

Dance monkey dance!!!

I find it funny how triggered you get every time I post.

Carry on with the silly name calling please it humours me

You mean it’s crazy a bunch of people have common sense?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"Shooter. Another party said they spotted someone with a gun. Suspect came from the back patio," the dispatcher said, according to scanner traffic posted online. "Address is 901 Cherry Avenue … Again we have a report of a subject with a gun, they heard seven or eight shots being fired. This would be from the YouTube building."

As the reports began to flood dispatchers, a sergeant was heard on the radio taking the call. He told other officers responding or monitoring the situation "to wear their gear."

www.latimes.com...

link   

This.

We are all responsible for our actions,and if getting shot for shooting off your mouth or being a jerk to someone happens it was your own fault and you deserved it.

Clearly. If you didn't do that, you wouldn't have gotten shot. Just like if you never crossed a road, you're unlikely to ever be hit by a car. What an asshole you must have to be to even go near roads. It's your own fault, and you deserved it.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Im sorry bu ti cant really feel any sympathy for them at youtube since they seem to have brought this on themselves.

How is that?

Their polocies and way they run youtube and google. Unfair treatment of creators. Might be a creator who just snapped.

Highly doubtful. I don't watch television but I do watch youtube creators for video games and food. The money they make is not something you nor I could survive on. YouTube just came out a month or so ago where any creator who had less than 1000 subscribers would no longer be paid for their content. Let me tell ya, that money is a pittance for the work someone has to put into to make and upload the video.

Youtube showing people it dont care anymore is what caused this prolly.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Pointing out piss-poor no-weapons policies and how these shootings keep happening at these places has nothing to do with being glib.

Piss-poor no-weapons policies? You mean schools? Yeah, most schools are gun free zones. You want students bringing guns to schools? Of course not. That'd be dumb right? So, arm teachers? You want dead kids, arm tens of thousands of teachers or hundreds of thousands of teachers like the idiot liar suggested. That'll end well.

How about concerts? Bars? Sporting events? Let's arm everyone and then give them alcohol. And when the shooting breaks out and the cops show up, they can just shoot everyone holding a gun.

This idea that "gun free zones" are somehow the cause of mass shootings is as idiotic as thinking that banning guns will stop people from killing people. People shooting people is the singular cause of mass shootings. People shouldn't have to work in places where everyone is packing or else have wingnuts throw out this dumb # about "oh didn't he see the gun free zone sign DERP DERP DERP!" when their place of employment gets shot up.

Calling people glib and claiming that opinions would change if it were "their side" getting shot at is pretty pathetic, though.

How about stupid? Is it politically correct if I call them stupid?
edit on 2018-4-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Odd that Q JUST mentioned "BIG" problems at YT just yesterday, right?

Q also mentioned Hillary would be indicted three weeks ago on a Thursday.

But that doesn't fit the narrative so it's forgotten about.

link   

This.

What kind of messed up logic is that?

It’s ok to shoot people then if they offend you?

I am quite the jerk round these parts of the interweb so do I also deserve to be shot?
edit on 3-4-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Shooter Down. Female.

link   

This.

Clearly. If you didn't do that, you wouldn't have gotten shot. Just like if you never crossed a road, you're unlikely to ever be hit by a car. What an asshole you must have to be to even go near roads. It's your own fault, and you deserved it.

I know right? (sarc) freedom of speech isnt a protection from consequences is what Im saying.

link   
www.kron4.com...

"Sources tell KRON4 that a woman shot her boyfriend. We're also hearing reports that the shooter is "down" but police have not yet confirmed that. "

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How is that?

Some big YouTube people make millions a year off of their videos..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join