It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry for my thoughts ..but 5 will get you twenty ...that this was a "Jealous" , nut job shooting

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It seems like she was pissedd about them censoring her vids.

She is Iranian.

So, I don't think it was a love problem.

Personally, that is.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Mmmmm..I've been around the world ...and what you say might be true
..and what I say also...

A real relationship has fights, trust, faith, tears, pain, arguments, patience, secrets, jealousy and LOVE!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

BE AWARE! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for 
personal short term profits & do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people, 
hiding the truth, manipulating science & everything, putting public mental & physical health at risk, 
abusing non-human animals, polluting environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism & 
sexual degeneration in the name of freedom,..... & turning people into programmed robots!
"Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it" Adolf 
Hitler... There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not 
supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can 
hardly see their videos!
.There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site, 
your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!

Not sure if anyone read this on her webpage but.... She's actually dead on the money. I'm not typically one to side with a "shooter" but hey... Looks like this gal is on the same information censoring/goverment conspitacy we at ATS have grown to love. Hopefully that messages reaches enough people and we can begin to talk about TPTB and censorship against a narrative.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Are the Feds involved? If so this massacre will remain unsolved just like the Vegas, shooting, that story dropped off the face of the earth. Give it a week, this will be forgotten...

Sounds pretty crazy thou.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RiverMasonMusic
we are dealing with a brain that is in :

One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child. Carl Jung
Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RiverMasonMusic

Sounds like she got to deep down the rabbit hole...

Violence never solves problems.. It just makes more..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hmm the photos of her on her website look so strange! She looks like a blow up doll
the expression is the same in every single picture and her head/face looks really odd as though it doesn't fit her body and have to say after watching her antics on BitChute that if she's not a robot then she's definitely one sandwich short of a picnic I think (and seriously can't sing!) . Odd looking woman

Certainly seems from what she wrote that she has a huge axe to grind with Youtube
edit on 4-4-2018 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You are so smart and such ....can you play me a song about this

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not.

Laura Loomer
‏ @LauraLoomer
2h2 hours ago

#BREAKING: Turns out police in CA LIED about Nasim Aghdam's motive. She wasn't dating anyone at #YouTube.

A quick look @ her social media reveals that she is Iranian & was mad at YouTube over DEMONETIZATION.

This was definitely NOT a domestic dispute.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Why then does You tube allow bestiality ''click bait '' pics to get people to click on videos ,children teenagers are exposed to this ? and yet banning or blocking this womans videos ,scum run You Tube ,disgusting You Tube !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

really my dear...I'm a Navy man that has been all over the world... The PI. Japan. Africa. Vietnam (big time) HongKong..Guam (flew out of there ) ...JEEEzus ...bottom line ..is we have a whole lot of nuts on this blue ball PLanut xoxox

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

They's madness in them thar rabbit holes... beware that ye don't dig deeper than your mind can handle.

It sounds like my first suspicion is not completely debunked. I looked at her web page linked above. Sounds like someone got pushed too far.

I also have to ask this question: she seems to be Iranian, or at least Arabic. Is she an immigrant here, or a citizen? Anyone know?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good question, I just got done watching one of her excercise video as well speaking fluent Iranian I guess dunno. I think this has more to do with her being mad she was getting censored on YouTube I dunno, but she does or did have crazy person eyes, I am sure we will get more info, but she was ranting pretty hard about YouTube. Sounds like she was losing ad revenue from YouTube because they were messing with her channel I guess her crazy ass decided to make them pay. I think that is the story. Now the real question is how, right was she a citizen etc. their is already anti-Semitic spin out there as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

My purpose in asking that is, it goes to what she was thinking. If she just arrived here, then it is likely she booked passage just to get her revenge; that's a seriously unhinged person! If she lives here (citizen, permanent resident) or had been here a while, then it is likely she just suddenly snapped. Either way, it does appear she has some serious gripes with YouTube.

Another issue: the gun she used. If she is not a citizen, then why are we allowing non-citizens to own firearms but trying to stop citizens form having them? That screams out for some serious conversation about our country right there. If she is a citizen, then obviously she has all the rights under law commensurate with citizenship.

I caught her eyes, too. They look pure evil to me. Of course, that's just a personal observation and not something we can really check for legally. Before I grew my beard, people used to accuse me of always frowning... not true. I have one of those mouths that naturally looks like a frown until I smile. Blame my Cherokee lineage...

But in this case, apparently looks were not deceiving. I wish they were.

FoxNews just reported she lived in Southern California. That answers that.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

They's madness in them thar rabbit holes... beware that ye don't dig deeper than your mind can handle.

It sounds like my first suspicion is not completely debunked. I looked at her web page linked above. Sounds like someone got pushed too far.

I also have to ask this question: she seems to be Iranian, or at least Arabic. Is she an immigrant here, or a citizen? Anyone know?

TheRedneck

Considering how quickly media outlets stopped reporting on this I would wager her status is something Democrats dont want to discuss since it would probably undermine their false argument / rationality.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It is telling that this is a minor story, with all the pressure for gun control. One would think this would be shouted from every rooftop.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Xcathdra

It is telling that this is a minor story, with all the pressure for gun control. One would think this would be shouted from every rooftop.

TheRedneck

Seems a lot of people are coming to the same conclusion -

NameRedacted7
‏ @NameRedacted7
3h3 hours ago

The MSM are gonna take one look at the YouTube campus shooter, and bury this story.

Alex VanNess
‏Verified account @thealexvanness
3h3 hours ago

So, left-wing, vegan, PETA protester #NasimAghdam shot up YouTube?

How do I blame this on right-wing gun nuts? 🤔
92 replies 425 retweets 1,139 likes

Jack Posobiec
‏Verified account @JackPosobiec
2h2 hours ago

Nasim Aghdam did not fit the narrative and so now she is being unpersoned by the tech companies frantically scrubbing her digital footprint off of social media

Oooopppsss........

Jon Passantino
‏Verified account @passantino

YouTube shooter’s dad says he told police she might be going to the company HQ because she “hated” the company.

Officers located her this morning, questioned her in a parking lot, and let her go.

edit on 4-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Laura Loomer
‏ @LauraLoomer
3h3 hours ago

BREAKING: #YouTube, Instagram & Facebook have all deleted #NasimAghdam's social media accounts.

Today she shot up YouTube in what appears to be an act of Jihad & also retaliation against YouTube for demonetizing her account. Her social media reveals she was mad about censorship.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Here is her video:
Twitter source

The whole thing breaks my heart. Sad to see more tragic events like these. Won't comment much more than that.
edit on th2018000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 04 Apr 2018 03:59:36 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Apr 2018 03:59:36 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join