It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's all biased and full of garbage.

You make a very good point

Unfortunately with the saturation of information it is getting more difficult to find genuine news or journalism.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What's the problem? She was exercising her 2nd amendment rights, as we all should.

We never know when we might become emotionally fragile, and just sort of "snap", and need to kill a person. Or 12, or whatever.

And Trump has tweeted out his perfunctory "thoughts and prayers", so we're good, right?

Status quo.

You should take a gander around the world. That is not the status quo.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Status quo.

Hell have no fury like a woman's scorn.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

they cleared out the employees...now they are clearing the parking lot...they check in case someone was injured and made to the parking lot but need help...also making sure there is no more danger

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
***Let me ask again as the thread is moving quickly.
Has anyone have an answer for this***

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: carewemust
Last I heard, the police entered an office and found the lady already shot, along with a man, already shot. Is that still the case?

This is confusing for me..
Was she found dead inside the building?

Because the cameras on the helicopter keeps showing a single dead body under the awning at the back of the building. The patio area with the red patio furniture. 🤔
It's being reported that she was the only death.... thus far.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: face23785

He didn't have a gun, but he wishes he did:

Just taking a wild guess you won't be seeing this clip played on CNN much.

"The mainstream media is bought and paid for except for FOX, they're real news!"

I didn't even notice the outlet. It's a live interview. You get to hear exactly what he said. Remember who you think is real news when no other outlet plays that interview though.

So when disclosure project airs interviews with people who claim to have been in underground wars with Reptilians, and no other outlets cover it, that should make me think that disclosure project is on to something?

I'm just quoting this so people can see what you honestly think is even remotely comparable to a local news station being carried by a major network interviewing an eyewitness shortly after a news event.

I feel embarrassed for you.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: carewemust

Awesome questions!

I have heard the original tweets regarding a man in armour have been deleted. Is this the only person who stated this was happening? We're they simply trying to make it a bigger issue and then withdrew their tweets?

I am hoping to find more news too! Left only with questions. Sigh.

I saw that too but it sounded to me like the person was describing a swat team member.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

What's the problem? She was exercising her 2nd amendment rights, as we all should.

We never know when we might become emotionally fragile, and just sort of "snap", and need to kill a person. Or 12, or whatever.

And Trump has tweeted out his perfunctory "thoughts and prayers", so we're good, right?

Status quo.

You should take a gander around the world. That is not the status quo.

By George, I think you're right! I stand corrected!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

"The mainstream media is bought and paid for except for FOX, they're real news!"

I didn't even notice the outlet. It's a live interview. You get to hear exactly what he said. Remember who you think is real news when no other outlet plays that interview though.

So when disclosure project airs interviews with people who claim to have been in underground wars with Reptilians, and no other outlets cover it, that should make me think that disclosure project is on to something?

I'm just quoting this so people can see what you honestly think is even remotely comparable to a local news station being carried by a major network interviewing an eyewitness shortly after a news event.

I feel embarrassed for those who voted and still defend Trump but hey, we all have an opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Awesome questions!

I have heard the original tweets regarding a man in armour have been deleted. Is this the only person who stated this was happening? We're they simply trying to make it a bigger issue and then withdrew their tweets?

I saw that too but it sounded to me like the person was describing a swat team member.

Given the information at hand - this is the most likely scenario.

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Awesome questions!

Or that witness just assumed the shooter's gender.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

You all need robocop drone things.
I give it 5 years before they are flying around.

What we need is to go back in time to teach people that there are other ways to resolve issues than with guns and violence.

All we're doing is reacting we are not being proactive.

Can't do that with zero tolerance policies in place.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I feel embarrassed for those who voted and still defend Trump but hey, we all have an opinion.

Elaborate would you? I can't hear the video where I am right now. What's this got to do wit Trump?

edit on 4-3-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It's unfortunate that this man was in this position. I can't imagine the feelings that he must of had to manage while trying to decide the best course of action to protect his life.

At the same time, I feel sorry for him because he is already becoming part of the "Fox News effect" with his statements. There is very little context given as to what position he was in, how much danger he was in and how a firearm may have been useful in preventing any/more deaths.

All the Fox News-types needed to hear was "I didn't have a gun, but I wish I did" and the effect is complete. This interview is quickly making it's rounds on the internet and it's serving it's purpose as a heaping helping of red meat for the uninformed/misinformed.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

lots of pictures at this link www.dailymail.co.uk...

a bunch of employees were on the patio having a party and the shooter shot out the windows at them...she is in that pic under the yellow tarp

edit on 3-4-2018 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Everyone freaking out 400 post...36 dead! and so on and what we have is 3 injured and one dead do to shooting herself. So didn't we just have a mass murder of 8 with the Hart family...but wait that wasn't guns so no big deal...

Everyone is so triggered...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join