It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: neo96

Dude it is a fact 100%

It is easier to legally go out and buy a gun in Alabama than it is to go get some weed.

Please don’t embarrass yourself by ignoring this

It would be easier for someone In Alabama to go buy a gun to fix their frustrations with the world than it would be for them to go puff the magic dragon

You've never been on a redneck farmstead in Alabama, have you? I'd have given you rural Utah or Oklahoma, but the idea that redneck equals teetotaller is ridiculous. Pot became the new moonshine after a lot of southern farm boys returned from Vietnam and started growing it and selling it on their family plots that used to be occupied by stills.

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: face23785

Don't be ignorant & naive though people...

This has nothing to do with guns... If she didn't have such easy access to a gun, then she would've just found another way to create the same kind of chaos... like with a shoe lace or coat hanger, something...

What else do you want? Ban and confiscate?

I don't really "want" anything, tbh. Its not my fight... one way or the other.

I'm just a simple spectator...

Right, except you're passive-aggressively making snarky comments about how we're doing something wrong. I'm curious to know your suggestion about what California could have done to stop this. Or were you just talking out of your ass because you have no idea what California's gun laws are and don't know enough about the subject to offer a potential solution?

I think theirs an unhealthy gun culture in the US, which is fuelled by an irrational paranoid belief that theirs a "bad guy" behind every corner who wants to kill you... just because.

If you really think that, you've been misled. I don't know one gun owner who thinks like this. This is a hyperbolic stereotype pushed by gun control advocates to make gun owners sound like crazy idiots. Wherever you're getting your information about America, they're lying to you.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Please discuss the tragedy , and not make this about the Second Amendment.....that is for another thread.
This thread is also not about pot.
Or other members.
Stay. On. Topic.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Last I heard, the police entered an office and found the lady already shot, along with a man, already shot. Is that still the case?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What was her motive? Was she de-monetized? Was she censored? Was she just a nutbag?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Awesome questions!

I have heard the original tweets regarding a man in armour have been deleted. Is this the only person who stated this was happening? We're they simply trying to make it a bigger issue and then withdrew their tweets?

I am hoping to find more news too! Left only with questions. Sigh.

edit on 4 3 2018 by CynConcepts because: Spell check error corrected.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Domestic dispute I think.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cnn is in the dog house.

They're sexist.

CNN criticized.

After it was reported that the suspect who opened fire at YouTube headquarters was a woman, the network's coverage turned to speculation of "love triangles" and possible relationships.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

He didn't have a gun, but he wishes he did:

Just taking a wild guess you won't be seeing this clip played on CNN much.

"The mainstream media is bought and paid for except for FOX, they're real news!"

I didn't even notice the outlet. It's a live interview. You get to hear exactly what he said. Remember who you think is real news when no other outlet plays that interview though.

So when disclosure project airs interviews with people who claim to have been in underground wars with Reptilians, and no other outlets cover it, that should make me think that disclosure project is on to something?

Lol. I haven't watched cable news in years except for when at a friends or during holidays when my family watches it.

It's all biased and full of garbage.

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Prayers for those affected by this incident. Another killer without regard for the lives of their fellow citizens.

link   
What's the problem? She was exercising her 2nd amendment rights, as we all should.

We never know when we might become emotionally fragile, and just sort of "snap", and need to kill a person. Or 12, or whatever.

And Trump has tweeted out his perfunctory "thoughts and prayers", so we're good, right?

Status quo.

link   
a reply to: neo96

the lady shooter shot her husband EDITED to say her BOYFRIEND and a few others...they found her dead and a body on the floor next to her (possibly her husband)
edit on 3-4-2018 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Last I heard, the police entered an office and found the lady already shot, along with a man, already shot. Is that still the case?

This is confusing for me..
Was she found dead inside the building?

Because the cameras on the helicopter keeps showing a single dead body under the awning at the back of the building. The patio area with the red patio furniture. 🤔
It's being reported that she was the only death.... thus far.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join