It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Don't be ignorant & naive though people...

This has nothing to do with guns... If she didn't have such easy access to a gun, then she would've just found another way to create the same kind of chaos... like with a shoe lace or coat hanger, something...

What else do you want? Ban and confiscate?

I don't really "want" anything, tbh. Its not my fight... one way or the other.

I'm just a simple spectator...

link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: neo96

wow so this time a lady shooter...she shot 4 or 5 people... the latest is she killed herself with her gun

Unusual for it to be female

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You really need to work on keeping your church separated from your state. That's icky.

First I really need to stop unusually punishing myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: neo96

Dude it is a fact 100%

It is easier to legally go out and buy a gun in Alabama than it is to go get some weed.

Please don’t embarrass yourself by ignoring this

It would be easier for someone In Alabama to go buy a gun to fix their frustrations with the world than it would be for them to go puff the magic dragon

I get the impression that you feel weed will solve the gun violence issue. You could be onto something there, but then lots and lots of folks would go bankrupt virtually overnight, so access to weed shall continue to be infringed.

I don't think I've ever heard of, or read a report of, a shooting that was motivated due to being whacked off your chops - except on PS4 or Xbox.

We could be onto something, just make it a law that you have to be baked any time you hold a gun.

link   

link   

link   
How does weed in Alabama have anything to do with a shooter at Youtube?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think he is suggesting it's easier to obtain a gun legally than weed, being it's not yet legal there. Still doesn't make what he said right due to the fact he didn't specify when he made the statement. You can.most certainly get illegal weed easier than purchasing a weapon.

Eta, I see that he specified legally.
edit on 4/3/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You really need to work on keeping your church separated from your state. That's icky.

First I really need to stop unusually punishing myself.

You'd have to stop unreasonably searching and seizing yourself first.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Don't be ignorant & naive though people...

This has nothing to do with guns... If she didn't have such easy access to a gun, then she would've just found another way to create the same kind of chaos... like with a shoe lace or coat hanger, something...

What else do you want? Ban and confiscate?

I don't really "want" anything, tbh. Its not my fight... one way or the other.

I'm just a simple spectator...

Right, except you're passive-aggressively making snarky comments about how we're doing something wrong. I'm curious to know your suggestion about what California could have done to stop this. Or were you just talking out of your ass because you have no idea what California's gun laws are and don't know enough about the subject to offer a potential solution?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
How does weed in Alabama have anything to do with a shooter at Youtube?

Calforina gun laws.

The gun laws of California[3][4] are some of the most restrictive in the United States. A 5-year Firearm Safety Certificate, obtained by paying a $25 fee, submission of applicant data to the state, and passing a written test proctored by a DOJ Certified Instructor, is required for the sale, delivery, loan, or transfer of any firearm.[5][6] Handguns sold by dealers must be "California legal" by being listed on the state's Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale.[7] This roster, which requires handgun manufacturers to pay a fee and submit specific models for safety testing, has become progressively more stringent over time and is currently the subject of a federal civil rights lawsuit on the basis that it is a de facto ban on new handgun models.[8] Private sales of firearms must be done through a licensed dealer. All firearm sales are recorded by the state, and have a ten-day waiting period. Unlike most other states, California has no provision in its state constitution that explicitly guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.[1][not in citation given] The California Supreme Court has maintained that most of California's restrictive gun laws are constitutional, because the state's constitution does not explicitly guarantee private citizens the right to purchase, possess, or carry firearms.

en.wikipedia.org...

Somehow Alabama is more dangerous than California.

See the Youtube shooting.

link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: face23785

I think he is suggesting it's easier to obtain a gun legally than weed, being it's not yet legal there. Still doesn't make what he said right due to the fact he didn't specify when he made the statement. You can.most certainly get illegal weed easier than purchasing a weapon.

No, I think he literally thinks if you want a gun and weed in Alabama you can get the gun easier. And he's wrong.

link   

You'd have to stop unreasonably searching and seizing yourself first.

I've quartered a few troops in the process as well.

Just a few.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Nope and that sucks admittedly. Then again we don't have to deal with a whole lot of snowflakes either and that's a true blessing.

I can get weed today but have to wait a few days for a gun just to set the record straight no pun intended.

link   

[SNIP]

Only if it is entirely incorrect and taken out of context . Any one would be offended . Or should be.
And dont go "all hippy" on anyone if you werent there.... that is offensive
Spoken by a true US hippy

Got the bell-bottoms and the Peace T-Shirt to prove it
If you remember the 70s , you werent there....

edit on 4/3/2018 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post that was quoted.

link   

My original point was that in some parts of America it’s easier to get a gun than it is to smoke a joint

I agree with you 100% that it should be harder to obtain something that is a felony than something that is an unalienable Right... I want to say OtherSideOfTheCoin every once in a while you make a good point.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

See how triggered all my righty snowflakes get when I go all hippy on them about guns vs weed.

It’s amazing

No, but I see your post as deflection from all their great points you can’t and won’t address. Keep me triggered though as you say.

What points are they making?..

Ones you won't address like how it's easier to buy a gun than weed in Alabama?

But go on ya Brit, I love how ya hate us Americans talking about your laws and gubment but apparently you don't own a mirror?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My original point was that in some parts of America it’s easier to get a gun than it is to smoke a joint

I agree with you 100% that it should be harder to obtain something that is a felony than something that is an unalienable Right... I want to say OtherSideOfTheCoin every once in a while you make a good point.

It should be but it's not.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join