It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Kind of crazy that in some parts of America it’s easier to buy a gu than it is to smoke a little grass I would imagine that if that was turned on it’s head violent crime would fall.

People think America is all the same because they see the same restaurants, stores, malls etc, but most states are vastly different from each other, and people just do not realize just how different they can be when it comes to crime and other events. The distance from Portland OR to Chicago is greater than London to Moscow, and the people are just about as different too.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He is right. (OthersideSideoftheCoin)

You are blind if you do not know this.
edit on 3-4-2018 by jrod because: F

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

In Alabama it’s easier to buy a gun to go fix your frustrations with the world than to buy some grass, get high, chill out.
edit on 3-4-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not really, not many kill over weed, and dealers and people that try to rob them or some else to get harder drugs don't generally have registered weapons. Me thinks not.

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Don't be ignorant & naive though people...

This has nothing to do with guns... If she didn't have such easy access to a gun, then she would've just found another way to create the same kind of chaos... like with a shoe lace or coat hanger, something...

California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, including magazine limits, waiting periods, you have to be 21 to get a handgun and it's very difficult to get a concealed carry permit.

What else do you want? Ban and confiscate?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We've been there and done that already... try to keep up!

Py

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

No he isn't.

He is right.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

In Alabama it’s easier to buy a gun to go fix your frustrations with the world than to buy some grass, get high, chill out.

In Washington State it is easy to get either, so what's your point other than you live in the wrong state...

link   

This is, of course, completely unsubstantiated.

But who needs facts when you have propaganda?

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Thank you for telling what I am enjoying.

No problem, I'm good at analyzing and commenting on simple subjects like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Kind of crazy that in some parts of America it’s easier to buy a gu than it is to smoke a little grass I would imagine that if that was turned on it’s head violent crime would fall.

No it isn't.

Reading existing laws sometime.

Hahahahahahah... oh goodness.

Legally operating dispensaries are hoarding cash because banks can't take it due it being illegal on a federal level.

I know it's your thing to go off topic with each post you make, but to even suggest that it's easier to smoke some bud than get a firearm is absolutely ludicrous.

Reading existing laws? OMEGALUL

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Lie.

All firearms sold as subject to the background check just like every other state in the union.

ATF form 4473 has to be filled out.

www.nraila.org...

It is unlawful for a person who has been convicted of committing or attempting to commit a "crime of violence," misdemeanor offense of domestic violence, “violent offense,” or anyone who is subject to a valid protection order for domestic abuse or is of “unsound mind” (as defined in Ala. Code 13A-11-72) to own or possess a firearm. Drug addicts and habitual drunkards are prohibited from owning or possessing handguns. Minors are under a handgun possession prohibition unless one of the exceptions in Ala. Code 13A-11-72(f) applies. This generally requires permission from a parent or guardian, and where the minor is engaging in or travelling in a vehicle to or from: a supervised hunter education or firearm safety course; supervised target shooting or an organized competition; lawfully hunting or fishing and the pistol is being carried openly; is on property owned or controlled by a parent or other listed family member; or the minor is a member of the armed services or national guard and acting in the line of duty.

Tell me another one.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Dude it is a fact 100%

It is easier to legally go out and buy a gun in Alabama than it is to go get some weed.

Please don’t embarrass yourself by ignoring this

It would be easier for someone In Alabama to go buy a gun to fix their frustrations with the world than it would be for them to go puff the magic dragon

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you for telling what I am enjoying.

No problem, I'm good at analyzing and commenting on simple subjects like that.

God complex much?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
See the real hateful division in this country. Somehow if you are a Californian and live in California, you deserved to be shot.

God help us!

link   

God complex much?

Yup. And just like Jeebus I have empathy.

link   

Yes , and your point is ?
One is illegal , the other one not so much
I guess some folks are like DWS . "Those Republicans think everything illegal is against the law"
Debbie , is that you ?

edit on 4/3/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Don't be ignorant & naive though people...

This has nothing to do with guns... If she didn't have such easy access to a gun, then she would've just found another way to create the same kind of chaos... like with a shoe lace or coat hanger, something...

Are you being sarcastic... or do you actually believe this drivel above ?

Oh, I can answer that - the only way to kill a human is with a gun - there are no other ways to kill a human. Those who accidentally die via other ways is a one-in-a-godzillion chance such that its likely all related to a gun somehow, anyway.

The End.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

At least we haven't gotten to abortion yet....

YET.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Kind of crazy that in some parts of America it’s easier to buy a gun than it is to smoke a little grass I would imagine that if that was turned on it’s head violent crime would fall.

Weed is a federal level felony. It also just so happens that the US is the second largest per capita and overall largest admitted user of marijuana. www.telegraph.co.uk... Mind you, in a nation where it is life destroying to be busted with pot, 16.3% admit to using... imagine how many users say "no" when asked!

Some of the staunchest laws in the world at their disposal and the war on pot has utterly failed in the US thanks to the black market, but somehow more gun laws are going to keep the "bad men" from easily obtaining firearms while the peaceful and law abiding continue to be law abiding, only becoming wholly dependent on a law enforcement system which has time and time again been declared "is not responsible for protecting individual citizens?" www.nytimes.com...

Whatchoo smokin' over there and how easy would it be for us in the US to get some pronto, man?

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join