It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli style border assault in Sandiego USA 2013 Video? Share it wont be up long! UNSETTLING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Did the russian bots issue demands to the usa govenment?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

originally posted by: TheJesuit
But that event DID actually happen so the potential IS there. Don't know what the circumstances were to prompt that excursion in 2013 but that Organizer Well WELL dressed .

You're missing the point. This type of thing is deliberately attempting to foment racial tensions and so destabilize US society.

Yes , it is a bit of a shame that anything illegal is against the law in the US
Debbie , is that you ?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
The RUSSIANS!!!!!!! It's all the RUSSIAN BOTS!!!!!!

They're ruining our democracy! They're ruining the journalistic integrity of our Main Stream Media!

................ No, simply idiots being idiots. The real question is, why didn't anybody hear about this back in 2013 when it actually did happen during the Obama administration? Couldn't possibly be because it went against Left narrative and would've painted them in a negative light.

My take away from this is that if the Media suppresses it, it's perfectly fine and nothing to see. If it gets brought up down the road, it's the damn Russians.

Obviously people did know about this back in 2013. You've just watched a news report about it dating from when it happened.

Again, ask yourself the question: why is this happening now?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You sure do use the terms Russian and bot a lot.
Gets repetitive and stagnant after a while .
I wonder if there is a bot that is capable of starting a thread ?
It would seem , if so , the debate would be repetitive.
????

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Because the Mexican government is allowing it to happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You sure do use the terms Russian and bot a lot.
Gets repetitive and stagnant after a while .
I wonder if there is a bot that is capable of starting a thread ?
It would seem , if so , the debate would be repetitive.
????

Try asking yourself who would have recorded that news item and kept it for 5 years before releasing it now.

I certainly don't know of anyone who would archive news reports like that.

That Russia has been systematically and deliberately interfering in domestic politics not just in the US but also in many other Western countries is not open for debate. It is a fact.

This thread is a perfect example of how they operate and what they are trying to achieve.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Right, because since it happened once about 5 years ago, it'll never happen again and we certainly should not remind people of the potential possibilities along a relatively unprotected border.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This thread is a perfect example of how they operate and what they are trying to achieve.

No, you are a perfect example of a brainwashed individual parroting the CNN narrative of RUSSIA BAD, RUSSIAN BOTS.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You are all beyond help.

Enjoy your police state.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PheonixRebornRussian bots are creating a police state here too? Thank goodness you're here to enlighten us.

Please get yourself some help.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This was on abc news it really brings to light the potential situation along our southern border
I really want to find out who's behind the filming and the organization.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
On BBC News a few minutes ago, it says Trump sending troops to the border because of a caravan of people coming from Honduras - Link

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The result is that racial tensions ramp up and Americans will demand the army be mobilised to stop a homeland invasion that isn't actually happening.

So 1500ish moving through mexico to the usa with DEMANDS is not an invasion?
We have the right to defend our border.

This is exactly the type of reaction the bots intend.
There aren't any Russian bots...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

OK Footage from 2013 making its rounds in 2018? Why now? i know with the caravan coming and all Is this the potential? along the us border ?? since it has happened before?

a reply to: PurpleFox

So you're saying things have gotten better and we no longer need to worry about this?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You are all beyond help.

Enjoy your police state.

Don't you mean Russian bots state?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: RomeByFire

Right, because since it happened once about 5 years ago, it'll never happen again and we certainly should not remind people of the potential possibilities along a relatively unprotected border.

Never said anything like that but pigeon-hole away my dude.

So, why won't "this be up for long?," according to the title of the OP?

This video has been around for five years. Lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
The RUSSIANS!!!!!!! It's all the RUSSIAN BOTS!!!!!!

They're ruining our democracy! They're ruining the journalistic integrity of our Main Stream Media!

................ No, simply idiots being idiots. The real question is, why didn't anybody hear about this back in 2013 when it actually did happen during the Obama administration? Couldn't possibly be because it went against Left narrative and would've painted them in a negative light.

My take away from this is that if the Media suppresses it, it's perfectly fine and nothing to see. If it gets brought up down the road, it's the damn Russians.

Obviously people did know about this back in 2013. You've just watched a news report about it dating from when it happened.

Its resurfacing now because the same exact problem is presenting itself again; i.e. it was never fixed. Russian bots or not, this country has an ILLEGAL immigration problem. It's not to stir racial tensions, it's to stir the illegalities of what's going on. This problem should have been fixed a long time ago. You can sit here and blame the Russians all you want, but your point is moot.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This won't be up for long B C I don't think it fits with the global narrative on refugees and immigration policy that is being pushed. Look at what CA is doing with it's anti ICE policy's

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

OK Footage from 2013 making its rounds in 2018? Why now? i know with the caravan coming and all Is this the potential? along the us border ?? since it has happened before?

a reply to: PurpleFox

This morning I heard Trump announce the US military will be patrolling the US Mexico border, he emphasized: "this is a first" but necessary, according to many. Its not those coming cross on foot, its the ones digging under, flying over, sailing around or hidden in trucks driving thru the checkpoints ...

Anyway, you wondered why this old footage is being presented now...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are all beyond help.

Enjoy your police state.

Says the person from the country that jails people for dog tricks on youtube videos...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join